Deepak Tijori gone - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanx dear.That dirty creature is out of BB.i just can't stand him. Thank god he has gone.
Oh WoW.... Rupali isnt Qazi she'll go out this week for sure....... since ppl like Kash, Aryan, Anu & DT were there she was saved that means ppl havent concentrated on her coz there were other dangerous ppl like said above.......... this time surely Rupali goes out if gets nominated
YAY!!!! 😊
Wonder whos next...
Thanks a ton ilovecartoons!! We really really really appreciate it!
oh god i was just waitin for this and posted in another thread

hmm i wish rupali had gone
she and her tears

thanks cartoons
oops i love cartoons
and i really dolove cartoons like tom and jerry scooby doo and rest
heheheee
If that's true than yuppppppppppppi.....finally Deepak is gone! 😃
Originally posted by S a r a h

Oh WoW.... Rupali isnt Qazi she'll go out this week for sure....... since ppl like Kash, Aryan, Anu & DT were there she was saved that means ppl havent concentrated on her coz there were other dangerous ppl like said above.......... this time surely Rupali goes out if gets nominated

accept it for once that rupali does have fans....the kashs and anus and aryans were no where in popularity as compared to rupali
Good.

So the Indian public prefers nice people to trouble makers, even if they're more interesting. Says something nice about us, that does 😳 😳 😳

Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

accept it for once that rupali does have fans....the kashs and anus and aryans were no where in popularity as compared to rupali

No re baba,(oops!!  I don't mean rahul or baba sehgal) 😆
If you follow the voting pattern, it reveals one thing that Ravi's fans are the most powerful and his wife ensures through her campaigning that the ones she campaigns against are evicted.  She had campaigned against Kashmera when Ravi and Kashmera were nominated and Kashmera was evicted.  She is close to Rupali also, so she and Ravi's fans ensured that neither Ravi nor Rupali is voted out, toh bacha kaun, sadiyal Deepak! I think that its good that he has gone! 👏  He is such a stupid fellow, no manners at all!  The way he was yelling at Carol pissed me off!

I hope next time its Rupali, so that hum sabko swollen eyes se chutkara mile 😉

Originally posted by tv_addict_uk

yes, I do agree that she has few fans who loves to see her cry... I knew this that Rupali doesnt go out this time nor earlier... but she would leave next week or so.... she has got fan follwoing COMPARED to other contestants who got evicted before her... Rakhi's case is entirely different - plz dont consider her eviction

Originally posted by S a r a h

yes, I do agree that she has few fans who loves to see her cry... I knew this that Rupali doesnt go out this time nor earlier... but she would leave next week or so.... she has got fan follwoing COMPARED to other contestants who got evicted before her... Rakhi's case is entirely different - plz dont consider her eviction

how is rakhi's eviction a different case? she got evicted the same way as the others right? there were 4 people nominated ravi, rakhi, ragini and carol...out of these the public voted out rakhi...and it was quite obvious she would be out coz of the way she behaved just before her eviction.
in fact her re-enter is a different case (only the channel's employees were allowed to vote for re-entry i guess)