Deepak Tijori gone - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
All those awards given to Rupali yesterday in Big Boss awards night could haved helped her in garnering support.. ppl must have thought.. all BB housemates are giving her only.. and poor her.. and all.. well.. for once I wished Rupali had gone.. 😭 I like her but her crying is now really getting to me.. 😕 Deepak gone is also good.. 😛 Didnt wanted ravi to go cos then what to watch in the show.. 😆

Thanks once again ilovecartoons.. 😊

Originally posted by raunaq

ormswa tanik woh vallium de do arey dekh rahe ho na tum ka se ka hogaya 😕 😕 😕

You are hilarious!!!! Are u from UP

wow! Indian junta must really like Rupali and her tears. This must be the 4th time that she was saved by the junta.

With Deepak gone it is back to the core gang plus Ragini, Baba & Rakhi. Would love to see who gets nominated now.

Originally posted by ilovecartoons

You are hilarious!!!! Are u from UP

UP? u mean uttar pradesh? NO! hum pe ravi ka asar hogaya hai big baaass jab se dekhe hain 😕 😕 😕 humari khopadiya hi ghoomgaya Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
Since Rakhi is back the bitching job can be handled very nicely by her. so whats the point of having DT at house then..good job Indians 👏 😆
Originally posted by Observer101

wow! Indian junta must really like Rupali and her tears. This must be the 4th time that she was saved by the junta.

With Deepak gone it is back to the core gang plus Ragini, Baba & Rakhi. Would love to see who gets nominated now.

rupali ofcourse you don't know? rupali knows by now she will be nominated again 😆 😆 😆 she must not open her packed suitcase again 😆 😆 😆 Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
Originally posted by sumesh

as expected Deepak gone...

It will be surprise if Rupali ro Ravi goes only...

Who Knows Rupali win the show..I feel she is like Qazi now....

She got that emotional factor which is needed for this Daili Soap kka baap....

Deepak tried his best to cry and get audience sympathy but the indian junta ROX...i am soooooooo glad they have kicked deepak out !
he was the most wicked of them all...he was worse than kashmira.
thank god his daughter wont have to see him bouble-crossing, back-biting and  crying for help any more !!!!
Originally posted by sumesh

QAZI is the Fame Gurukul winner who were in Bottom 3 from beginning
& he always safe becoz of public support & he with Ruprekha won
the Fame Jodi....😛

thanks 😛
Originally posted by ilovecartoons

Hello boys and girls! Deepak Tijori has gone. I really hoped that Rupali goes but....

thnts music to my ears....(Deepak is out)...thanks ilove cartoons...u rock buddy!

Originally posted by sweta01

All those awards given to Rupali yesterday in Big Boss awards night could haved helped her in garnering support.. ppl must have thought.. all BB housemates are giving her only.. and poor her.. and all.. well.. for once I wished Rupali had gone.. 😭 I like her but her crying is now really getting to me.. 😕 Deepak gone is also good.. 😛 Didnt wanted ravi to go cos then what to watch in the show.. 😆

Thanks once again ilovecartoons.. 😊

Anytime!