Posted: 6 years ago
  Seriously, I don't get why there are so many Jennifer Winget and KSG topics going on in this forum. And the worst part is, those topics have been just created for fans to engage in a fan war and bash each other. And now including DT to this mix. Now, other TV actors will be brought in to add onto this mess. Seriously? It's getting so irritating to see new topics on JW and KSG, that too created specially for bashing. Especially when there is so much else to discuss. Can the mods please close these topics and ban these over-ardent fans creating and engaging in this mudslinging? And can you please establish a rule banning any JW and KSG topics in this forum? I think a clear pattern has been established thus far- any JW and KSG topic is created solely for fan wars and bashing and not any sensible discussion. And only leads to toxicity in this forum. ☢️ This is a sincere request on behalf of BW forum user in order to maintain sanity in this forum. Thank you! 

P.S. I admit I am guilty of contributing some TV topics myself previously, but that was because I felt that there was actually something worth discussing and something to learn from. Didn't create topics just to bash. 
Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 6 years ago
Becoz these topics arent allowed in TV forums. Fanatics will virtually kill you if say anything against them.
Because BW is so boring and charmless

The Forum is so slow 

So to make the forum interesting and to increase hits they have to drag tv stars and mock them 
Both are Bollywood actors with released movies. There is no TV forum its just show based forums hence if you need to talk in general there is no place. Personally I prefer a busy forum than a dead forum as I can chose to read and skip what I want. 
What is so interesting to discuss relating to BW these days either? The forum has been dead for a while coz of strict moderation(I suppose). Also, BW has really lost its charm. I personally enjoy all of those Blast from the Past interviews from magazines of 90s. Everybody is sooo diplomatic nowadays lol.
You should ask this to brewedawakening and Nikki first, they love to discuss about Jennifer on IF and they are so obsessed with her despite hating her so much, nowadays her haters gives her more attention to her than her fans.Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
Their all talentless clowns 😆😆😆
Kya farq parta hai...open the thread...laugh at the craziness..go back to sleep 😆
You want the real fun to get banned. Then what? People should come here for maata ki chawki and jagrata? Good for nothing Bollywood stars can never be even half entertaining than KSG-JW. 
There are TV Forums but you are not allowed to discuss personal lives of actors there. So this place is like blessing.
Originally posted by White..Magic

You want the real fun to get banned. Then what? People should come here for maata ki chawki and jagrata? Good for nothing Bollywood stars can never be even half entertaining than KSG-JW. 
There are TV Forums but you are not allowed to discuss personal lives of actors there. So this place is like blessing.

1+