•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I am wanting some hair care tips that are more natural. Products with harsh chemicals seem to not help any hair shedding or with easing dryness. Was also wondering if anyone has used shampoo bars and their effects?
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by .purplerain.

I am wanting some hair care tips that are more natural. Products with harsh chemicals seem to not help any hair shedding or with easing dryness. Was also wondering if anyone has used shampoo bars and their effects?

Try home remedies solution, this is natural
I found some tips about how to straighten natural hair.  Monica writes in this post about how to straighten natural hair without heat or with it, how to straighten natural black hair, how to straighten natural short hair and other pieces of advice. She also wrote overviews on popular hair products for natural hair. Hope it will come in handy for you.
You can use yoghurt and lemon. Leave for 15 minutes and wash off.
Other natural hair care tips are coconut oil or olive oil with a few drops of rosemary oil. 

You can mash papaya. Add honey and yogurt and create a hair mask. 

If you want to straighten hair at home, check out glowbellaglow[dot]wordpress[dot]com

Originally posted by BDDarling

I found some tips about how to straighten natural hair.  Monica writes in this post about how to straighten natural hair without heat or with it, how to straighten natural black hair, how to straighten natural short hair and other pieces of advice. She also wrote overviews on popular hair products for natural hair. Hope it will come in handy for you.

When it comes to hair straightening, I use GHD. For me, it's definitely the Best Hair straightener. It straightens my hair very well and leaves it shiny. But make sure your hair is dry and use a heat protectant before you flat iron it.