•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey all,

Before I share my opinion ---this group is Im sure made to express out opinion without trashing any actor,actress or producer but decently. Some may like our opinion and some don't--we all have right to our opinion...Also my opinion is about The drama and the characters NOT the actors, actresses or producers/directors

So--I like the drama..it's good. I like the actress who is performing as Vedhika...she is a good actress.

In my opinion is a 50 years old man can marry a 20 year old girl then why cant a 42 year old woman marry a 24 years old kid...BUTT is Sahil the right choice? how will he support him once he is married to her(who has a daughter)  he is still depending on the Baree ma, we never see him going to college, he is SO immature, yes he is always there to help Vedhika but he is also responsible for ALL the BUD-NAAMI as well. 
I've seen many married couples, in real life, who have age difference. My aunt is 10 years older then her husband but when they got married he got married he had his own job while being in college. I have other examples too where a 26 year old cousin of mine married a women in her late 30s with 10 year old son---but he was NOT immature like Sahil. He was NOT depending on his parents.

So Im sorry but I think Sahil and Vedkha is pretty STUPID couple!!
I hate the fact that our CULTURE(pakistani/india) thinks that 42 year old women are UDHEER OMER!! really?? and I was NOT happy how Bareee ma and others made fun of Vedhika!! 
I live in a country where women are NOT made fun of AGE!! women in 40s are NOT UDHEER OMER here. Even elderly women 90s stay healthy, and active but of course in Pakistan or India as soon as gals are 25, they are old
as soon they are in 30s, TOO OLD to get married
as soon they are in 40s...WAY TO OLD to get married...will only get divorcee with ten kids...cant have kids so USELESS
as soon they are in 50s...they must die as FORGET who will marry them

anyho---my opinon...Im sorry if I offended anyone.. 

only the job matter i can agree with u. i hope cvs soon show sahil..concentrating on his career..and definitely till now touchwood sahil is not shown like other spineless main leads...so i hope before marriage or after marriage..he trying to look for a job...but i dont feel sahil is that immature..at tough situation he acts mature..and yeah most of the ghar ka ladla...are like this..all cos of the pampering of the elders..after meeting vedika..he did turm more matured..
as you said its our opinion..so in my opinion i dont feel sadika as a stupid couple at all..and also dont find sahil that immatured...only the job matter yaa..i hope cvs give in a good track for that
its not stupid thing. the title of show itswlf is overpowering evryrhing "AAP KE AAJANE SE"..karan said in live that vedika ke aajane se sahil.ke life mai bohot changea aane wale hai and these gonna feel each others gaps after their mariagein launch event only they said this ..and sahil wil defibately work for his wifey and daughter he is all ready to take responsibilty and he has own business to he will take in charge jst to imoress her and tackle all.her problems if he can be  a photograoher a salesman toh shadi ke baad uske liye kch b kr skta hai...BEHISAB MOHABAT NAHI SAMJHTI UMAR KA HISAAB..THEIR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL AND INFINITE ..AND VEDU IS WORKING WOMEN HERSELF SHE WONT B DEPEND ON HER HUBBY ANYWAYS
Originally posted by prajaktaangel

its not stupid thing. the title of show itswlf is overpowering evryrhing "AAP KE AAJANE SE"..karan said in live that vedika ke aajane se sahil.ke life mai bohot changea aane wale hai and these gonna feel each others gaps after their mariagein launch event only they said this ..and sahil wil defibately work for his wifey and daughter he is all ready to take responsibilty and he has own business to he will take in charge jst to imoress her and tackle all.her problems if he can be a photograoher a salesman toh shadi ke baad uske liye kch b kr skta hai...BEHISAB MOHABAT NAHI SAMJHTI UMAR KA HISAAB..THEIR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL AND INFINITE ..AND VEDU IS WORKING WOMEN HERSELF SHE WONT B DEPEND ON HER HUBBY ANYWAYS
very well said dear 👏 👏 👏 Edited by Sanjanasanjana7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by prajaktaangel

its not stupid thing. the title of show itswlf is overpowering evryrhing "AAP KE AAJANE SE"..karan said in live that vedika ke aajane se sahil.ke life mai bohot changea aane wale hai and these gonna feel each others gaps after their mariagein launch event only they said this ..and sahil wil defibately work for his wifey and daughter he is all ready to take responsibilty and he has own business to he will take in charge jst to imoress her and tackle all.her problems if he can be  a photograoher a salesman toh shadi ke baad uske liye kch b kr skta hai...BEHISAB MOHABAT NAHI SAMJHTI UMAR KA HISAAB..THEIR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL AND INFINITE ..AND VEDU IS WORKING WOMEN HERSELF SHE WONT B DEPEND ON HER HUBBY ANYWAYS
absolotely agree with u dear..well said👏
They are not yet married na... he will get the job.  That should be a big track and the show is hardly 50 episodes old.  So I guess cvs are going o show it to us soon...
I guess your thoughts are much beyond the show.  You probably live out west or some developed country.  In here women are commoddified and treated this way... not today but has been so for centuries even in all the developed countries too... women were treated bad a few centuries back.  All that I can say is that things are much better than what it used to be there and here, but yes we still have a long way to go.

Having said that, given the way the society is, a show like this being accepted in a big way is showing that the audience's mindset is also changing.  Possibly not significant, but change it is...

As for B amma and others, they are representations of society, the way society looks at the relationship, Vedika could have been a mother to Sahil, given that we are leaders in child marriage, so calling her a budiya... the attitude goes with it..  That is why the cvs have shown the direct comparison of how the Creep and Shruthi's relationship is acceptable but not Sahil and Vedika.   In fact some even think of Sahil being in love as child marriage, even if he is 24 😛.   Having said that what is the link between maturity and love?  There is no rhyme or reason for love, Vedika loves Sahil the way he is and so does Sahil, warts and all.  Both he being immature and she being old will not come into the relationship between them... they will balance each other beautifully, and I am waiting to see the cvs showcase that.  

He being the bread winner will come lets wait for it.  
Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago
Sahil being financially dependent on Badi amma is indeed a huge minus point. Especially considering the evil extremes badi amma is going to. And the point isn't just about finance...he doesn't have any sense of responsibility about this. He isn't even thinking or working towards anything. Even I sometimes feel this couple isn't that realistic... not because of age difference but because of maturity difference. I get it that Sahil is only 24 and can't be expected to be mature like Vedika. But his maturity with regards to this matter is way below a regular 24 year old. Most 24 year olds do start thinking and working towards being independent. And I'm not saying that Sahil needs to provide for Vedika. I'm sure Vedika is fully capable of looking after herself, her daughter and mother. But Sahil needs to atleast provide for himself. I wonder whether Sahil has thought of how to work things out if Vedhika accepts his love.