Nimki Mukhiya

Just waiting for Nimki and her father to blame Tunne..

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
As usual Babboo will get away with his dadagiri because Tunne will be blamed for provoking bhole bhale Babboji.
Nimki is an idiot. Sasuma gives farman and she lets Baboo do her Panchayati. Like why? She gives gyan to Sweety and everyone else but couldn't say I will go with you Babbooji. Her mukhiyagiri is all about reminding herself of her status now which gives her a sense of prestige.

Caste discrimination is for real. Social injustice is for real. Hoax marriages are for real.For how long will they make comedy out of a serious issue? For how long we have to endure her  senseless romantic scenes with babbooji? When exactly will she do anything about anything?Right now she is an epitome of failure alone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimki knows they just want control of Mukhiya post and she just happily gives it to Babbu on a plate cause she thinks he said I love you. She seems ok with regressive decision making, Babbu told her she's not needed there but she doesn't think but I'm the mukhiya here I need to go anyway. 
dey.bh thumbnail
The problem with Nimki is that she doesn't think at all. She believes in Oolta chashma philosophy literally. She doesn't want to believe anything that doesn't suit her narrative. 
Babboo and Anaro should be very scared of her. After that bhang episode she might just add bhang in Babboo's food and consummate her marriage. A chotu mukhiya might be on his way very soon.πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think it's ok as it was an eye opener to nimki and I abs loved her scene with abhimanyu babu..The precap is dhasoo!! 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But precap gave some hope.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nimki is a long way from having a wake up call.
Nimki will let the villagers suffer as long as she gets to stay in Haveli as bahu and believes that she can get her way by letting her pati handle panchayat affairs.
Till now herfamily suffered pandering to her whims and fancies and now village people who voted for her will pay the price for placing their trust and hopes in her.
As long as Nimki remains self absorbed the exploitation will continue

The issues that are being dealt with in the show are real.
People like Babbo Singh do get away with what they have done because their victims think they are powerless to take on these guys.
Marriages like that of Nimki's do happen for real where they get married to a person from that community to enjoy the benefits that our constitution provides them
Exploitation of women happens even if they are given political power.
Have to hand it to the writers for tthe way they are narrating the story of oppression and exploitation through such comic scenes.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
The comic angle is the usp of nimki mukhiya ..That's what makes it diffrent and watchable..If it's a rona dhona story I would have never seen it...Umpteen times the oppression , fake marriage and rona dhona happens in other serials ..It's the go getter attitude of nimki which stand apart ...One would have never imagined people like anaro and baboo can be tamed or koi unko bhi naak mein dam kar sakta hai but nimki did it πŸ˜† mukhiya giri toh nimki ke paas hi rahegi ..Tunne and abhimanyu will ensure she does her duties 
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

But precap gave some hope.

]what was the precap about? Nimki holding Babbo:s collat? Thats probably a dream sequence because Babboo proposes her after this.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nimki will remain Mukhiya on paper for sometime to come going by the TRPs the show is getting.
They will drag the story as long as possible.
Till the time they are ready to move on to the next step Nimki will continue with her Babbo love and let him handle Mukhiya responsibilities while she spends her time figuring out what to wear nextπŸ˜›
In the mean time villagers will suffer just like they did in Tettar's regime.
If Tunne and Abhimanyu can make her see sense act sensibly things wouldn't have reached this far.

But still Nimki is like a breath of fresh air in the TV world where all the women are sanskari naaris roaming around with pooja thali or scheming vamps.Nimki stands some where in between the two extremes and that makes her at times lovable and at times annoying.So on the whole I have no issues with the way the show is going on.

The only way Nimki will wake up is when she sees how the villagers are suffering because she let Tettar family handle panchayat affairs.

dey.bh thumbnail
Something is so not right about  Nimki's characterisation. I am like okay if she is a gold digger or if she is a motormouth. The problem is that she wants to live in her own lala land that the man is in love with her.  I want her to behave like she usually does. Remember how she used Nahar Singh? In fact remember how she made Tettar pay a huge bill for her shopping. I want that to happen now. If Babboo and Nimki has to live in different rooms then she should make Babboo leave his room for her. She is capable of doing that. I want her to make demands everyday. I want Tettar to be forced to make her live like a family, as the DIL of the family. Why doesn't she protest as she usually does? What happened to ' apne sapno ka value karte hai' idealogy? She got neither love nor luxury yet she has accepted the arrangement. Why? The question is why?
Something is so weird about her understanding. While she has been denied entry in the haveli she expects to go for a Honeymoon.While she is not allowed inside the haveli, to take part in Holika Dahan she expects these people to play Holi with her clan in Ghattola.  

So, what exactly will it take it to make her realise what reality is?No, the suffering of the villagers won't change anything. She lived there with them when Tettar was the head of the village. Tettr had crushed fingers of a dalit boy but she still never hated Tettar. When Jharia misbehaved with her father she believed it wasnt with Babbooji's consent. Now, when she is married and being ill treated by the whole singh clan she doesn't want to believe Babboo ji doesn't love her. IMHO, Nimki needs counselling and psychological help.