Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra TS:Love can save it all

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
heyy cuties, another TS I am starting today, this one came to existence because of a few songs suggested by my readers for the ongoing songosthon which I think will be better off if written in a story in the form of TS.

I will be using three songs in this story, and will start as well as wrap it up soon

1. NA TUM JAANO NA HUM suggested by amreen99 aka amu
2. ISHQ HAI suggested by jaya1867
3. AYE HUMNAVA suggested by parth16

PS -title credits to freedomofspeech aka greeshma😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail

LOVE CAN SAVE IT ALL

PROLOGUE

She was standing outside the OT while the doctors were checking her. Tears rolling down her eyes endlessly as she just folded her hands in prayer and begged to matarani to save her. She was still crying looking at the glass door when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she saw her son standing there. Her eyes got filled with anger as his venomous words rang in her ears again.

T -why have you come here now raman, we don't need you anymore. I am there for my ishita puttar and I am capable enough to handle her. Just leave from here and never show your face to us again. You thought she trapped you na, no she didn't, I was the one who did all this. I was the one who had added those pills in your milk; I was the one who drugged you and not her. You blamed my innocent child, you accused her and left her when she needed you the most and because of you she is in this state today, just leave from here raman she doesn't needs you anymore. Her mummyji is still alive and will take care of her and my grandchild, just leave because if something happens to either of them, I will forget you are my child and not think once before killing you

Said an angry toshiji spitting venom at Raman who just looked on guilty and asked forgiveness from his mother. She again shrugged him off when the doctor came out.

T -how is my ishita puttar now doctor, she is okay na?

D -yes we have managed to save her and the baby is fine as well, but since she had got hurt on her head, she has lost her memory. She doesn't remember her past at all, we will keep her on medication and try our best to help her recall everything but it will take time and of course your support. You guys can meet her now.

He said walking away while toshiji wiped her tears and entered the room. Seeing her, ishita got up and sat straight while toshiji caressed her forehead and planted a soft kiss there.

T -kaisa hai mera puttar, how are you feeling now?

I -I am good aunty ji

She said slowly making her frown.

T -mummyji puttar, I am your mummyji

She said making ishita nod her head while her eyes began looking for her husband. She had been told by the nurse that her husband and mother in law are outside and though she didn't remember anything, still was looking for him. She was about to ask for him when she saw a man in his late twenties walking in slowly with a guilty face.

I -are you my husband?

She asked looking at raman who just hummed in response. Toshiji was about to shoo raman away but stopped recalling the doctor's instructions not to stress ishita. Raman settled next to her and immediately took her in a hug crying like a kid.

R -I am so sorry ishita, all this happened because of me only, I... I am the one to be blamed for all this, please forgive your raman.. had anything happened to you or baby, how would I..

He said crying while ishita just didn't knew what to do except console him. She put her arms around him and rubbed his back trying to calm him when it hit her.

I -baby, am I pregnant?

She asked breaking the hug to which he wiped his tears and nodded his head. She smiled a little as her hand automatically moved towards her tummy caressing and feeling the life growing inside her and he too smiled seeing her antics. Toshiji wiped her tears and came forward as she caressed her head and spoke up

T -ha puttar ji, you are pregnant

I -but mummyji, I don't remember anything, I don't even remember how I got pregnant raman

She said looking at him who looked at her open mouthed hearing her comment while toshiji just shook her head. He signed towards the presence of his mother in the room and ishita bit her tongue realizing what she spoke up.

I -sorry

She said looking at raman who just pressed her hand shaking his head saying "it's ok" hoping the day she would actually remember everything, she will forgive him.

So that's all for the long long prologue

Hope you guys like it

Waiting for your responses

akriti154 thumbnail
added a prologue
hav a look
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue Di..