Detective Didi

BuHim FF Beauty of life

Muskanika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys ? I wanna start an ff on BuHim named " Beauty of life".
It will continue from the monkey man episode and with time I will also introduce new characters . I basically want to show the story that we wished but didn't get because of the sudden end of the show . I will try to match your expectations and include your ideas . I hope you will like it . Do tell me if you want me to continue . This is the first time I have written something so mistakes and illogical things are possible . So I am asking forgiveness in advance . I will be glad to recieve criticisms . Enjoy!

Index
Chapter 1:page 1
Chapter2:page 1
Chapter 3A & 3B: page 2
Character sketch:page 3
Promo 1: page 3
Chapter4: Page 4
Chapter 5A:page 5

Chapter 1 Gustaakhi maaf karde!

Bunty ignores Bhim and goes away . 
Bhim: Lagta hai madam ji bahut naraz hai . Chal bhim singh bhullar . Get ready to apologise .
He goes to Bunty's room only to find her asleep that too like a kid . He gets lost in her innocent face .
(Raato ke jaage subah mile hain 
Resham ke dhaage ye silsile hain)
He covers her with bedsheet 
(Lazmi si lagne lagi hain
Do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyan)
Bhim says in mind, " madam ji to so rahi hain . Lagta hai bahut thak gayi hai . Monkey man ke peeche subah se bhaag - daud jo kar rahi hain . Kal baat karoonga "
 He is about to go when Bunty holds his hand in sleep .
(Dikhti nahi hai par ho rahi hain mehsoos nazdeekiyan
Do dil hi jaane lagti hai kitni mehfooz nazdeekiyan)
A smile crepts his face . He frees his hand with utmost care of not disturbing her sleep and goes . 
Bhim's POV: vaise poore din jungli billi bani firti rehti hain lekin kuch bhi kaho sote huye bahut pyaari lagti hain madam ji
Next morning:
The The sun's rays hits Bhim's face and he slowly wakes up . He goes to meet Bunty but is not able to find her . He asks dilli singh about her .
Dilli Singh: Didi left early morning 
Bhim: But where?
Dilli Singh: Don't know . Do you have any work with her ?
Bhim: No 
Dilli singh left 
Bhim: Pata bahi madam ji subah-subah kaha chali gayi . Bata kar jana chahiye tha na . Par maine bhi to yahi kiya . Mujhe unse maafi mangni hogi .lekin abhi mujhe bhi police station jana hai .
He gets ready and goes .
On his way , he sees the perfect sight to start his day, the sight which he needed , the sight which made him smile . Yes, it was bunty , she was playing pithoo with some kids .
Among the children a little girl was arguing with a little boy .
Girl: Look we won again . We girls are better than you boys.
Boy: It's not like that we also play well but you have didi in your team and we can't defeat her .
Bhim grabs it as an opportunity to apologize from Bunty and goes towards them .
Bhim:Yes but we boys are not less and now I will also play with you .
Bunty:koi zarurat nahi hai . No need .
Children: No, didi let him play . Please .
Bhim: Arre bacho agar tumhari didi mujhe khelne dengi to haar nahi jaayengi . That's why she doesn't want to play with me become she is afraid of loosing .
Bunty: Aisa kuch nahi hai .
Bhim: Aisa hi hai madam ji agar nahi hai to kheliye na .
Bunty:You are challenging me?
Bhim:Yes, I am .
Bunty:Then get ready to loose . 
Bhim:We will see that .
The match starts and the Boys completed 9 pithoos .Bhim got out when he was busy staring bunty . Now it was girls' turn . Bunty was playing well . All the other girls were out except her . Then Bhim got an idea . He pretended to fall and Bunty came running towards him . He grabbed the chance and threw ball on her . Bunty was angry because all her detectivegiri gets vanished infront of him .
Bunty:This is cheating .
Bhim:I didn't told you to come towards me . Everything is fair in love and war . And this is war .
Their fighting continues which was taken to the decision of rematch but the children were tired and refused to play . Bunty was angry and started walking towards her home . Then suddenly she heard a familiar voice from behind .
(O meri jaan naa lele ke meri jaan-(2)
Teri ada-(2)
Jaan jala naa tujhpe deewana-(2)
Mai hoon fida-(2))
Bhim was singing and dancing along the kids for her .Bunty continues walking and he follows her .
(Gustakhi maaf karde , ab toh insaaf karde 
 Apna dil saaf karde, kehna toh maan le
O(Jaane bhi de , jo bhi hua , jaane bhi de)-(4))
He approaches her with ice -cream but she doesn't show any interest
(Gussa tera jhootha,jhoothi-moothi berukhi hai 
Jaanu mai to jaanu ,teri naa mei aashiqui hai)-(2)
Ai sanam naa kar sitam,tujhko khuda ja vaasta 
Hey..Gustakhi maaf karde , ab toh insaaf karde
Apna dil saaf karde, kehna toh maanle
O(Jaane bhi de, jo bhi hua,jaane bhi de)-(4))
He approaches her again , this time with flowers but she throws them away .
(Tanha naa kategi zindgani jaan le tu
Meri bhi zarurat tujhko hogi maan le tu)-(2)
Mar ke bhi naa chodunga teri baahein,tera raasta
Gu,gu,gu,gustakhi maaf karde , ab toh insaaf karde
Apna dil saaf karde, kehna toh maan le
O(Jaane bhi de jo bhi hua, jaane bhi de)-(4))
Bhim kneels down,holds his ears and says sorry cutely . This time Bunty couldn't help but smile at his antics .
Bhim:Sorry Madam ji! Aage se aapko bina bataye kahi nahi jaaunga . Please give me a chance to speak .
Bunty:OK, I am listening
Bhim: Madam ji  I need your help .
Bunty:kyu  kya hua ? 
Bhim: vo sab mai appko aake bataunga . I am getting late . I have to go to police station.
Bunty: Toh vahi baat karlete hai 
Bhim: No , we can't talk there . We will talk later.
Bunty:OK
Bhim:Aur suniye Take care!
Bunty smilesat his last words but didn't know the reason .
Bunty's POV: Was I angry because he didn't inform me before leaving or because he went to meet that Dolly?Am I jealous?No, why will I be jealous ? Who is he to me? But the fact is he cares for me and I am happy about it .
Having a person who cares for you is the beauty of life .
That's it . I hope you like it . Please forgive my mistakes .

Edited by Muskanika - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskanika thumbnail
Chapter 2 Hum aapke hai kaun?
Decided to continue even though received no comments . Please guys share your comments even if they are in the form of criticisms I'll be glad to receive them . 

At night
Bunty was waiting for Bhim restlessly .She was very curious  .She was continuously thinking that what kind of help would be needed by him . Then suddenly she hears a voice from behind . "kya baat hai mera wait kar rahi hai madam ji . Miss kar rahi thi mujhe" says bhim in his teasing tone to cheer her up . On hearing that voice a smile crept her lips but she manages to fake anger while turning around.
Bunty:What nonsense! Mai tumhe apne sapne mei bhi miss na karoon Bullshit bhullar . 
Bhim:So what are you doing here?
Bunty (stammers): I was waiting for you . I mean m..mai tensed thi that what help you would be needing?
Bhim: That means you were thinking about me .
Bunty: Tumhari bak-bak hogayi ho toh tell me what help you need?
Bhim:Haan madamji! I didn't went to meet Dolly instead I went to find her . She is missing.
Bunty:What?kaise?mujhe poori baat batao
Bhim: I know you would be having many questions in your mind . I will answer all of them but not here . 
Bunty:Then where?
Bhim:come with me
He takes her to a park on bike .They sit on a bench and started walking.
Bunty:Then tell me what is the matter? Why you took me here?
Bhim:Actually I received a phone call from Ranveer, dolly's husband . He told me that dolly was behaving peculiarly from a few days and is missing . I am solving this case secretly because he refused to file a police complain as he thinks it would be a threaten to his pride . So I decided to help him personally. I went to find her but I couldn't .
Bunty:That's why you need my help . 
Bunty looked into his eyes and sensed an unknown fear which made her worried, worried for him . The fear was not for loosing Dolly but to face his past or perhaps for bunty . She was impressed with the fact that he wanted to help Dolly despite her betrayal . At the same time she was having a strange feeling. A feeling of jealousy but she wasn't redy to accept it .She kept her hand on his shoulder as a gesture of support .
Bunty:I'll help you . No matter how tough the situation is I'll always be with you .
They share an eyelock ,an eyelock which gives them assurance that someone is their who is with them and cares for them . 
Raato ke jaage,subah mile hain
Resham ke dhaage ,yeh silsile hain
Lazmi si lagne lagi hain 
Do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyan
Bunty:Why didn't you told me this before ?
Bhim: Because I didn't wanted to give you tension .You were already tensed 
Bunty:then why are you telling me now?
Bhim:Because now I am with you . We'll fight with all problems together and I'll not let you get sad.
Dikhti nahi hai par ho rahi hai mehsoos nazdeekiyan
Do dil hi jaane lagti hai kitni mehfooz nazdeekiyan
His words gave her strength and she felt special . She wanted to hug him but being herself she controlled her emotions .
Bunty:I didn't understand one thing .What was the need to bring me here .
Bhim: Because I think someone is following me and eveyone knows that I live in that house . I didn't want any one to overhear our conversation .Bas haath se nikal gaya .
Bunty:You think the person won't come here .
Bhim: No madamji maine aisi driving ki ki vo sapne mei bhi humara peecha nahi kar sakta . 
Bunty:OK OK ! Can you give me her address ?
Bhim:sure take it 
A person was keeping an eye over them . He talks on phone and says,"haan voh bhim singh bhullar ne bunty sharma ko sab bata diya . Haan usne ghar ka address bhi de diya ."
They started walking enjoying the breeze .
Bhim: Kal holi hai madamji aur kal mai aapko pehle colour lagaunga .
Bunty:That's not possible because I'll apply colours on you first.
Bhim:Challenge accepted and I'll win the challenge .
Bunty:We'll see.Can I ask you a question?
Bhim:Madamji you always speak bitter if I start minding your talks then you will have to apologize the whole day(says in a teasing tone)
She glares him angrily
Bhim: Ok boliye
Bunty:Dolly did so bad with you but still you are willing to help her . 
Bhim: Good question.I am doing this as it is my duty to help anyone in need and my duty has no relation with my personal life . If I wasn't bound with duty then also I have a sense of responsibility and humanity being a human .
Bunty:I am impressed. I must say that the girl you will love will be very lucky . By the way do you still love Dolly?
She realises what she said on seeing his serious face .
Bunty:I am sorry . I shouldn't have said that .
Bhim: It's ok . Don't be sorry .Shall I tell you the truth?
Bunty:Of course you can share anything with me.Consider me your friend.
Bhim:ok . I don't love dolly . (After a pause) I LOVE YOU .
Zariya hai yeh aankhein zariya
Chhalakta hai jinse ek armaano ka dariya
Aadatein hain inki purani
Ankahi si keh de kahani
Bunty was shocked for a few seconds and then she remembered how bhim played the same prank before .
"I am not gonna fall for your prank this time",she says while chasing him while he smiles back, "smart woman"
Bunty:yes,I am . God knows why I considered you my friend .
Bhim:but now we are friends,friends forever
Bunty:No,we weren't, aren't and will not be friends ever . 
Bhim: Accha toh HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN?
Bunty:We can't be anything other than crime-solving partners.
Bhim:At least you admitted that we are partners .
Their chasing continues with a lot of blabbering .
Parchaiyan do judne lagi hain
Dekho hawa mein udne lagi hain
Pankh jaisi lagne lagi hain
Do dilon ki ab nazdeekiyan
Their tom tom jerry chasing continues and the whole park was filled with the noise of their blabbering and laughter .
Were they really not going to be more than crime-solving partners or were they going to be life partners? Were they just friends or not? Nothing was clear between them except their tom and jerry relationship that is the beauty of their life .
Precap
Ishq mein doobe bhim aur bunty par koi gun se hamla kar deta hai while they were playing holi(same as monkey man episode's precap)

Edited by Muskanika - 5 years ago
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Wow muskan u r a lovely writer 👏
kiran0710 thumbnail
Very well written Muskan. Loved it. Please do continue.
reema224 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wohooo... Its beautiful..  Keep writing. 
Muskanika thumbnail
Thankyou all . I will continue . I wanna ask you if you would like the entry of bsb's family . It will not be a saas-bahu types but a comical oneEdited by Muskanika - 6 years ago
Thahaan thumbnail
Nice yr..plz update soon..
unicorn1 thumbnail
A very well written ff Muskan 👏
And your song selections are apt 😳
Muskanika thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti_

A very well written ff Muskan 👏

And your song selections are apt 😳

Thanks but I am confused for the next song . Please suggest me a good song for holi
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story
Continue soon