Nimki Mukhiya

NIMKI - ABHIMANYU scenes kab ayenge???

Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Seriously... yaar... after confession SAB ulta seedha ho Gaya h... nimki Abhi Ko sirf taken for granted leti h or bhav hi nahi deti...

or Abhi bechara mar rha h...nimki k pyar me... ab to show ka gless v chala Gaya woh pehle wala baat v nahi Raha...

pls comment

do u want ABI nimki scenes like before???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sach me wo pehlu wali baat rhi nahi. Show alag hai alag hai bolke kuch bhi dikha rahe hai.
Aur ye hai Baboo- The hero. Log isko justify kar rahe the as ML😲
Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Sach me wo pehlu wali baat rhi nahi. Show alag hai alag hai bolke kuch bhi dikha rahe hai.

Aur ye hai Baboo- The hero. Log isko justify kar rahe the as ML😲

no babbo is not hero he is villain Abhi is hero... bt Kia angle se unko milayega wohi smjh Ni aa rha
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IMHO ye shadi hi nahi honi chahiye thi. Bas is shadi ke liyr Nimki ka character change kar diya in logo ne. Sach me wo wali baat nahi hai ab. 
1) Nimki was someone who would not allow Abhimanyu to punish her father because of her actions. She was apologetic for what happened to Elina but she wouldn't accept nonsense from him.

2) Nimki waa some one who always wanted to get married but she wasnt this mad to accept anything. She will ask questions and reject someone for not having a toilet in his home

3) Nimki was someone who would not spare an upper caste boy for beating her brother.

4) Nimki was someone who would fight Tinkuji's masi toget inside his house.

5) Nimki was someone who knew her value ans would not agree to be the Mukhiya candidate until she gets a bath tub

Then everything was changed one day. Nimki is gone case now. Babboo threatens him with a gun and she blushes. Her sasuma doesn't let he come in and she is okay with it. Ye shadi kyu hui agat usme koi badlav nahi dikhana tha? Wo to ab bhi waisi hai jaisi shadi se pehle thi. Whats the point of this marriage?