BIG QUESTION????

PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
To all ardent fans of half marriage...please tell me is HALF MARRIAGE serial coming to an end...please no no...I just love this show so much and the two leads are amazing...
Please...
Reply anyone...the way things are going...please...ny1...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no it is not coming to an end...someone was just requesting on youtube Andtv vdo's of Halfmarriage tht not to end this show as tht fan thought that after Arjun and Chandni's union show will end...we get an article atleast 15 -20 days before if some show is abt to end...there is no article so relax...

Halfmarriage is the most romantic and amazing show on Andtv...they shd run this show for a longer period of time...
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitakshii

no it is not coming to an end...someone was just requesting on youtube Andtv vdo's of Halfmarriage tht not to end this show as tht fan thought that after Arjun and Chandni's union show will end...we get an article atleast 15 -20 days before if some show is abt to end...there is no article so relax...

Halfmarriage is the most romantic and amazing show on Andtv...they shd run this show for a longer period of time...

Thank you so much for this information...actually you are right this is 1 of the most amazing shows in recent times..n I bet we aren't fans deserve this show to run for much longer time...well deserved show to run despite low trp...n such amazing cast that has done justice to their roles amazing keep us fans entertained to the max...the creators had done a fantastic job...