Ishq Subhan Allah

Loving the show so far, especially the leads <3

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Can I just say...Adnan and Eisha share WONDERFUL chemistry. 

Best part about Kabir and Zara? They don't have nonsensical nok-jhok, they actually debate and argue over RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT topics. Not mindless dribble.

Not that I mind nok-jhok a little, but their dynamic is much more complex than all this. 

Also the FL is intelligent and bubbly (but not in a grating way) - love it.

ML has asool he actually FOLLOWS and isn't blind when it comes to what his parents say, his religion comes before all for him. I AM IN LOVE Y'ALL! A man who knows his mind 

Edited by ghissapitta - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes really.. I too loved the concept and the leads.. Already am a eisha lover.. I watched her ikrs.. But must say she is wonderful as zara which is completely opposite to dhani, she did a great job there too.. The girl can reach high.. 
About adnan..such a natural actor he is.. Looking forward to their amazing chemistry.. 
hope they maintained this standard throughout the end.. Finger crossed
ghissapitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaliii

Yes really.. I too loved the concept and the leads.. Already am a eisha lover.. I watched her ikrs.. But must say she is wonderful as zara which is completely opposite to dhani, she did a great job there too.. The girl can reach high.. 

About adnan..such a natural actor he is.. Looking forward to their amazing chemistry.. 
hope they maintained this standard throughout the end.. Finger crossed

I had never heard of Eisha before but she's playing Zara so well, she's beautiful and she looks so BEAUTIFUL in a hijab ❤️ Plus I watched some interviews of her and she seems so sweet :) 

Same! I hope the race for TRP doesn't mean they will detrack from their original storyline :( Let's see how long they stick to their guns. I would have preferred this was a limited series or something, so I could be side the makers will tell the EXACT story they were planning all along, not change it for TRPs.

I wonder who the Ruksaar lady is. I am scared she's is gonna be like Kabir's second wife or something 🤢 Also, Kabir's bhabhi seems like she might have shades of evil/manipulation, no?
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE = anjaliii] Ja, wirklich .. Ich liebte auch das Konzept und die Leads .. Bin schon ein eisha Liebhaber .. Ich habe ihr ikrs geguckt .. Aber muss sagen, sie ist wundervoll wie zara das ist vllig gegenstzlich zu dhani, sie tat a tolle Arbeit dort auch .. Das Mdchen kann hoch erreichen .. 
ber adnan..so ein natrlicher Schauspieler ist er .. Freu mich auf ihre erstaunliche Chemie .. 
hoffe, dass sie diesen Standard bis zum Ende beibehalten haben. Finger gekreuzt
[/ZITAT]
Hallo anjalli, l am very happy about Eisha, l'am Eisha fan of the first epi IKRS, now has a strong role like Zara, l like the concept, only series l watch, Adnan is also a wonderful actor, the role is perfect for him, start is Great ,l hope they will that way .😊
peeyara thumbnail
Yes!
This is such a relief that leads dont hv faltu ka tashan plus dey are not judgemental...they debate maturely about a point and leave it...not harboring hatred for other
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was also a fan of eisha Singh from IKRS but it was their chemistry from the 5min trailer that brought me to the show. The first scene of them in the truck and I was sold. Their characterizations is what is going to make this show special. Kabir refusing practicing the Islamic ways in all that he does is commendable! I also hope the show stays on track regardless of trp. Fingers crossed ! Or should I say InshAllah
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A male lead who is not blinded by hatred at the first meet. His decisions based on reasons rather than being influenced by others. His decisions might not always be correct but they will be his own.
Having different ideology didn't prevented him from helping Zara... my heart goes out to the man.
Aaradhya01234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes true... I also love them a lot and the show too... Very different and nice concept.
ghissapitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

Yes!

This is such a relief that leads dont hv faltu ka tashan plus dey are not judgemental...they debate maturely about a point and leave it...not harboring hatred for other

EXACTLY! Esp the male leads in hindi shows are always so judgemental. Kabir so far has proven to be a gentleman. In fact, both of them despite their difference of opinions have been civil to each other I think.

I even think despite the mood in the precap he might end up giving her the job in the madrassa. 😆

Originally posted by: .Sidra

I was also a fan of eisha Singh from IKRS but it was their chemistry from the 5min trailer that brought me to the show. The first scene of them in the truck and I was sold. Their characterizations is what is going to make this show special. Kabir refusing practicing the Islamic ways in all that he does is commendable! I also hope the show stays on track regardless of trp. Fingers crossed ! Or should I say InshAllah

YES OMG THE TRUCK SCENE HAS MY HEART. Such lovely, palpable chemistry. And the train scene, the exchange of glances, and how shy Kabir especially was. <3

I'm with you, hope the story is not jeopardized due to TRP race! *prays*

Originally posted by: __VIHU

A male lead who is not blinded by hatred at the first meet. His decisions based on reasons rather than being influenced by others. His decisions might not always be correct but they will be his own.

Having different ideology didn't prevented him from helping Zara... my heart goes out to the man.

Same here! Usually men in serials are Mama or Papa ke chamche but Kabir is different, Adnan himself said in an interview Kabir puts his religion and values before all else - whether it be his parents or his beloved (Zara). Can't wait to see that unfold.

They get married soon into the show so I'm really looking forward to see how their dynamic changes as they live together.

I swear I could just watch them argue and debate for hours 😳 😆
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Have a lot of hopes on this tale as it can change the perception of Islam to most of us who are unaware about anything beyond the surface 😊
Kabeer and Zara represent two different schools of thought, none of which can really be categorized as black-and-white, which is the beauty of this show. Lets see how it progresses 👍🏼