Half Marriage

Good news (ArDini) yaay! *SPOILER ALERT*

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
So guys chk this out!!! 🥳   I was browsing and found some really good news and pics!!! 

Now after reading that awesome news chk out this out of the world pics!!!  ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

So guys chk this out!!! 🥳   I was browsing and found some really good news and pics!!! 

Now after reading that awesome news chk out this out of the world pics!!!  ❤️

Thank you so much...making me smile and hoping for chani n arjun to be united soon...😛

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeahhh we get very less articles ...great tht we got this new article...really excited for the upcoming episodes...and the pics by Shyam sir are just mindblowing...
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sitakshii

yeahhh we get very less articles ...great tht we got this new article...really excited for the upcoming episodes...and the pics by Shyam sir are just mindblowing...

Yeah, we get very few articles but off late that iwm site is giving good articles about HM. I think we should popularise the forum and thus many will get to know about the show since many ppl visit IF. Show is really good but since & tv isnt very famous except for BGPH show, trps r low... Like real low-0. 1! Ppl don't even know this shw exists!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes lets try our best to popularize the show...its one of the best show on TV right now...
PretiSingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitakshii

yes lets try our best to popularize the show...its one of the best show on TV right now...

Yes best andtv show...hope it climbs more success...all the best to my favorites ...arjun j chani