Kundali Bhagya

My Take on what will happen today.....

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys, 
I am new to this form and the drama and after watching yesterday's episode i thought i'll give a shot at what would today's scene be. 

I am not Indian so pardon my hindi. i have not learnt the language but it is so beautiful that some sentiments cannot be expressed in English. 

hope you guys enjoy it. 

Premise the current track

"Mein yeh shaadi thordtha hoon Prithvi yelled at the top of his lungs.

Everyone was shocked as they looked on in disbelieve.

"Aisa math kaho Prithvi Ji Sarla begged. " Aap jaise sochrahe ho waisa kuch nahi hua hai she continued sobbing.

"please muje samjaane ki koshish math karo Prithvi was adamant on continuing the drama.

The Luthras' were shell shocked except for Kareena who had a slight smirk on her face at Auroras' plight. "serves them right she thought

"yeh dono poori raat ek saath kaha the or kya kar rahe the, I don't know Prithvi winked at Sherlyn oblivious to everyone around.

"Nahi Prithvi Ji, yeh aap kya keheraha hai, muje samajmei nahi aatha. Meine khud Preetha ko jaane keliye kahatha aapko dhond ne keliye. Aap jab waapas nahi aaya thoh hum sab pareshan hogaye the...

"thoh aap neh un dono ko saath mein jaane keliye kahatha? Prithvi interrupted

Sarala was taken aback. She did not know how to respond to that. If she had said yes, Prithvi would think that she was helping Karan and Preetha, but if she say no Prithvi's allegations might be proven.

Sarala looked around helplessly. She saw everyone looking down in shame as no one could help her.

"Prithvi Ji aapa meri baath suniye Preetha tried explaining. " jo aap soch rahe hain, waisa kuch nahi hai mere or Karan ke beech mein. Hum dono sirf achche dosth hai aur kuch nahi. She glanced at Karan. He looked hurt and depressed. " isko kya hogaya? Preetha wondered, but she bigger problems.

"Right Karan? Preetha looked to Karan for assurance.

Karan Shook his head. He has had enough of Prithvi's nonsense.

"What rubbish yaar, Preetha?, Kya samjaa rahe ho iss bakre ko? Karan's response was met with a furious glance by Preetha. "Isse help maangne se achcha hotha, mein khud Prithvi ko boldethi ke hamara sach mein affair chal raha hai. Loser Luthra. Har waqt maza soojti Preetha thought.

"Dekha, dheka kaise baath kara raha hai yeh? Pehle muje langda banadiya Rishab ke mehendi ke din thaake yeh dono ek saath dance kar sake. Aur aaj jab Preetha uske team mein select nahi hua tho mera muh thod diya Prithvi whined.

"yeh keise baath kar raha hai? Preetha was shocked to her core. "How can anyone take Karan's childish nonsense so seriously???

"nahi Prithvi ji aisa math kahiye. Karan ek bachcha hai aur isske yeh bachpana aap chod dijiye Sarla gave a disappointed glance towards Karan and continued "Preetha aisi ladki nahi hai. Aap khud bole the Preetha ek acchchi ladki hai. Aap please yeh rishtha math thodiye. Hum kahin kimuh dikhane ke layak nahi rahenge Sarla kept pleading in front of Prithvi.

"Aunty bus, Ab band karo yeh sab Karan tied to intervene.

"Thum kuch na kahe thoh behethar hoga. Sarla cut him off. " yeh sab thumhare waje se hora ha hai. Thum aur their bachpana. Aaj isi bachpana ke wajese Preetha ko yeh sab jhelne padrahe hai. Hum raees nahi hai Luthras' ki tharah. Hum aam log hai, simple middle-class log. Aur thumhari maze keliye thumne Preetha ki zindagi ka Mazak banake rakhdiya. Sarala broke down and Shrishti caught her before she fell on the ground.

Karan couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did they actually think that he was doing this to ruin Preetha's life? How could they? He couldn't even bear a tear falling from Preetha's eyes. And they thought such low of him?? Karan was devastated.

"Maa aap please Karan ko blame karna bandh karo. Aap please sambhal jayiye apne aapko. Hum.. hum baath kar rahe hai na Prithvi Ji se Preetha tried to console Sarla.

"Tu chup kar, yeh sab aaj jo hora ha hai, yeh thumhari bhi galthi hai. Badi aai Karan ke side lene waali har waqt. Aur jaa jail uske liye, jo thumhare zindagi kharab kar raha hai. Har waqt uske saath, aage peeche ghoomne ka nathija dhekliya? Log kya sochenge, samaj kya kahenge, yeh sab ka thoh parva nahi hai nathumhe? Bachche hai, dost hai, kehe kar hum bhi nazar andaaz kar diya. Ab kya mila thuje iss dosti se?

"Bas karo Auntie, bohoth hogya. Karan exploded. He could not hear another word against Preetha.

"Aap yeh kya kehe rahi hai aap ko suna dethi hai? Preetha aapki beti hai? Aur uski baath sunneki bajaye aap iss bakre ki baath maan rahi ho? Waah, kya baath hai. I mean wow. Aur aap sab bhi kamal hai yaar karan looked at the rest of his family.

"shuru se hi, mere ilawa aap sabko Preetha bohoth achchi lagthithi. Aap sab unki gun gayana karthe the. Thaareef pe thareef. Preetha yeh hai, preetha woh hai. Aaj kya hua? Aap sab chup kyu hai? Aaj jo Preetha ko aap sabki syada zarroath hai, jab uske achchai aur sachchai par ungli utrahi hai, aap sab chup hai? Karan looked at everyone shaking his head.

Preetha couldn't believe her ears. Of all the people in the world she never thought Karan would be the one standing by her, for her, protecting her character. The same Karan who, from day one kept doubting her intentions with regard to both Luthra brothers. The same Karan who, kept saying how she was stalking him, wanted to touch him and was crazily in love with him. Today, that same Karan is defending her honor in front her own family, her own mother.

"Aur tu he turned to Prithvi. "Agar thumko Preetha par bharosa nahi hai thoh tu yeh shaadi na kare thoh hi behethar hai... Kyun ki...

"KARAN Sarla's voice echoed in the room.

"Bohoth hogaya tera thamasha. Tum popular ho saktha hai, ameer bhi ho saktha hai, lekin tu kon hothe hue ye decide karne wale ke preetha ke shaadi kiske saath hoga? Apni had mein rahiye please. Preetha ki ek baar bhi rishta toot chuke hai, dobara nahi ho saktha. Yeh shaadi hokar rahegi Sarla bellowed.

"Yeh shaadi thabhi hoga jab Karan mujse maafi maangega. Who har ek cheez keliye jo usne hamare saath kiya hai. Prithvi joined in. "aur eeka bath aur, Preetha. Aapko bhi muje je promise dena hoga ke aaj ke baath app Karan se nahi miloge. Usse baath nahi karoge, usske barre mein socho ge bhi nahi thum. Pritvi looked on adamantly.

"Kaya paagal hai yaar Karan let out a sigh. "Preetha kabhi nahi maanege

"Kya? Yeh keisa promise hai? Karan ke saath baath na karein. Yeh mumkin nahi hai Preetha was in deep thought.

"Haa, aap jaisa chahthe ho weisa hi hoga Sarla answered.

"Aisa kuch nahi hoga Karan answered taking a stand next to Preetha. "Hum dono kabhi nahi maanege He looked at her hoping that she would agree with him. Preetha broke a slight smile for the first time after they got back this morning.

"Muje patha tha ke tu yehi kahehga. Sarla Auntie ab bohoth ho chuka. Apki beti toh ek number ki jhooti nikli aur uske saath aap bhi. Duniya ke saamne mujse shaadi karne ki naatak kar rahi hai aur chup chupke Karan ke saath honeymoon... Pritvi could not finish his sentence while Karan clenched his fist.

Karan had had enough of this. "isko toh aaj nahi chodunga mein. Kya bhakwaas kartha hai yeh? He pulled his fist back enough to blow hole on Pritvi's stupid face when...

SLAP!!!!!!

Karan saw Pritvi on the floor clutching his face. Someone had already beat him to it.

Karan turned around to see Rishab standing, his hand still in mid-air shivering violently with anger. 

thank you guys. please comment. i would love to hear praise and of course criticism. also if you can tell me where i got the grammar wrong that too would be greatly appreciated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol i dont think this much drama will happen..
in a nutshell, everything will be back to normal (in its previous state) after all the unnecessary bickering.. and we will be left with same old circle of repetition without any progress in the story..
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whether it's happen or not in kdb...it's nice, well tried 👏
And your hindi is good too😊
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ria--

lol i dont think this much drama will happen..

in a nutshell, everything will be back to normal (in its previous state) after all the unnecessary bickering.. and we will be left with same old circle of repetition without any progress in the story..

I don't know if it'll happen or not. It was just an idea only. Being a daily soap dragging is part and parcel of it. I just wanted to share what I make of the situation. I too wish there was progress in the drama story wise. The PK bickering now seems somewhat forced and unnecessary. But loving it all the same.

This was just my attempt on progress. Thank you for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it.Edited by roshaniD - 6 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: manu.krissh

Whether it's happen or not in kdb...it's nice, well tried👏

And your hindi is good too😊

Thank you so much for liking it. And I'm glad my Hindi is understandable.
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good try😉
Kya pata ho bhi saktha hai😆

Can't believe Ekta Mata😆 Anything can happen😉
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: kb_always_96

Good try😉

Kya pata ho bhi saktha hai😆

Can't believe Ekta Mata😆Anything can happen😉

Thank you... even though I wrote it I don't know if I want it to happen... too many reasons... but let's see...

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: roshaniD

Thank you... even though I wrote it I don't know if I want it to happen... too many reasons... but let's see...

Yeah! Lets wait and watch😉
aqua.m7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish this happens!! I want to see prithvi slapped, kicked and punched 😆
even my hindi isnt very good but watching this show has helped!
great job!!!
roshaniD thumbnail
Originally posted by: aqua.m7

I wish this happens!! I want to see prithvi slapped, kicked and punched 😆
even my hindi isnt very good but watching this show has helped!
great job!!!

I know we all want to see that... I was so happy when the ball hit him. Imagine my state when Karan actually beats him black & blue...

Thank you for your kind words...