Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Sanju already given intro about our next story at previous page
but few lines for our new writer
you written beautifully dear
so just relax and enjoy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A Love Beyond Words...
โค๏ธ

Whoever finds love beneath hurt and grief disappears into emptiness with a thousand new disguises ~ Rumi

I want to forget Everything that had happened, That I had been in Love Cause I don't want to hurt myself and HIM Again...

Is it so easy to forget you???
When all I remember Is only You ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was low and dark. The thick cloud, grey as the stone they pulled from the quarry, gave the monochromatic world outside a claustrophobic feel. By this time of day the birds should have been singing and the horizon tinged with reds and pinks, oranges sometimes. But everything seems hazy dark this morning she could not bring herself to look at any particular place. This winter morning resembles her life devoid of colors...

She could not stop herself from giving into her heart and cry for Him. She's broken from inside and it's difficult to be away from him. The One Man who had Loved her with his all being. She had shove him away from her.

It's been 2 years that She's living like this but all her life whenever alone most of the times she would cry herself to sleep cause only Sleep was something that makes us forget the condition we are in for time being.

Her past has been never easy and then HE came and things started to change but she was not WORTHY to be love by him... And she? She was Geet an unfortunate girl to not deserve Love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 years before)

Geet's P.O.V

All my life I have been hurt by others and was breaking within all along. Maybe I don't deserve Love that's why all alone now. This loneliness doesn't help to move ahead and cope up with this world. With guilt, Pain I got to know one thing clearly love hurts a lot...

It's just not Beautiful how they always say or show it's beyond just single Feeling of love And I'm experiencing all of it.

I have not had a pleasant past to recall that With pleasure. Childhood didn't go well with me Nor with That person Arav with whom I've spent My 10 months of life I could not survive that Marriage more just than that... So Don't want to think about that phase either. We do suffer in life and it's better to forget them and move on. And I try to do that but failed to get it done...

I have Thought to Establish myself in All means and it took me almost 3 years to come out from shadows of my past and complete my study, find a job to support myself...

Here I am now after 4 years of struggling with things in life finally I have reached a height to survive normally. Where's everything that surround me seems Beautiful. I'm getting what I want still something feel amiss a person maybe to call as my own,to be with someone? I want to start my own family now...

No... not like that I mean adopting a baby cause I'm not ready to get married again. I don't believe in Marriage anymore I can't bring myself to go through everything again I have trust issues now and insecurities within me which troubles me a lot. I'm taking counseling I hope that helps but experience with Men has been awful. I'm really broken from inside to be in any relationship right now. I'm living alone for years and I love this loneliness I don't like any crowd that surrounds me.

But things doesn't go according to us Cause My life has changed from that moment when MAAN he Had Made His presence in it but out of all things I just keep remembering that last moment with him when he had walked out on me. 

Love me enough to not drown away
Hold me with you so I don't part away
Be always there with me
You were the one I could ask for ...

But still what was there who was at fault
That we are not together today is it me?
Or It was You Who Have left me to Drown
But I'm The One who's at fault isn't it???

I remember Those each moment spent with him... Those memories are my companion now ...

I was so engrossed in You That
Never Realize one day will ever come when
I'll be parted from You and
From deprived of being Loved By You
Can I get You back Again ????

When we were together my past which was holding me always started to impact our life. Those days I was insecure. My insecurities were eating me from inside I used to Feel guilty to accuse him always. He was taking everything all I know is he's hurt too but he's hiding his Hurt. It will be not pleasurable to get doubted always by the person whom you love so much...

Our vague conversation floating in airs to me when I have seen his ex talking with him we had fight that night...

"I have thought It was only us who exist. You, me and Your Love for me that you always keep saying

It was hurting When I knew
I'm not the only one whom You had in life
And It was worst when I knew
I was not that only one whom you Love"

Ironic huh I have been married before and was involved with someone else and so much things in past still I can't think Maan with anyone else it feels he came to my life and changed everything now I fear to lose him. He did so many things for me. Accepted me in his life showering his love still I was fighting with him for His loyalty though he had said in past he had few casual relationship but today I've heard That girl saying they have loved each other. And for me it's seem too intimate Feeling that you have love someone else and feel same for me?

WHAT is difference between her and me then? He says he loved me only where as I could not bring courage to say him I Feel Same Cause he's my 1st and probably last love ...

"It's nothing like that
What you have heard it's wrong
She Thought we have Loved each other
But I have not Loved Anyone
Except You... You believe me right, Geet?"

I envy him so much he opens up with his Feelings so bluntly always where as I'm a coward always deeply drown in insecurities that I can not even open up with him about my feelings.

Things started to get more complicated between us with time my nature was almost aggressive towards him. Where as he was patient always and at the end of the day I would have always given up to his love, His Care, He always have been so affectionate to me he had given me All love from which I was deprived all my life. With him I was secure always but I was getting selfish he was giving everything to this relationship despite both of us working in busy schedule he never ignored me. He used to take out times to be with me and I could give him nothing in return not even few words of Love cause I think once he gets to know my feelings too he will leave me or I will not have him forever with me. Which is not true Still I feel if I open up he would lose his interest in me. I'm wrong in this I know but I'm ready to be selfish in love and not going to take any chance and I keep thinking why would he love someone like me? A messed up girl where is he's perfect in All sense anyone would want in their companion.

Every single day Same situation repeating maybe I'm going crazy I'm guilty how much I'm hurting him and he's still Ready to love me and comforting me from my own demons. He's way to perfect he doesn't deserve this life I'm not worthy of him it was not right decision to involve him in My life I don't deserve any happiness. I have realized how wrong I have been always hurting him depriving him from happiness which were his right and he was selfless always that's what making it more tough for me we both can't stay without each other nor I think can stay together?

When things started to get out of control I could not stay with him more I can't do this anymore with Him or me. He's suffering with me. Maybe I can never lead a normal happy life or I should just end everything? I decided to leave everything behind me...

I can give away my life if it brings his happiness then living without him is not less than death for me. I know he would be hurt but time will heal everything.. What I didn't know is things were not so easy to do how it seems at first place...

"I'm leaving."

"What do you mean? Have got some work at this time?"

Maan seemed Confuse. I couldn't explain Him my reason he would not understand. So better If I came straight to the point.

"I got to be away from You. I can't lead this Life... You really don't deserve Someone like me."

Quickly I said whatever I have planned for this day but when I'm facing it... it's difficult. He remained stunt for a moment as if that's something difficult to understand what he has heard. Grasping the reality His face gone to pale, his saddened face is so hurting like it's killing me within.

"Geet I.. I love you. Why would you think like that?"

Maan breathed out as if he was having difficulty to breathe. Great he just has to say those words which were always so powerful to make me weak with emotions...

I held my head with both of my hands, I just want to erase his words from my mind and not let out my own feelings to him I was reminding myself constantly he deserves a better life. It hurts a lot to see him upset like this. Why he has to love me out of all the people in the world???

"Let me go please" I pleaded him, things which I have been facing from early life everything was taking a toll on me, I was alone all this time no one made me feel Loved all I've gotten in this life was Pain and now I have someone who meant so much and love me in return despite of everything but I didn't want to hurt him in anyway possible which I was doing to him constantly...

"I can't let you go. Even if I wanted to fulfill everything you want. We are meant to be together. How could you just say something like that?" Maan said stepping closer to me.

"I don't belong here with you, I'm not the right person to be with you." Tears started to roll down from my eyes.

"You need to move on From your Past And For God sake Geet we Love each other, How could you think of leaving me? I can't imagine my existence without you moreover your past doesn't bother me." 

Wish it was so easy to not get bothered over my past...

"I have tried giving myself a chance but my fear and insecurities are not letting me to move on. I can only dream of a normal life but its not going to happen with me. It will never happen Maan."

I backed away slowly. I have to assure him it's my past which is reason of my leaving. He would surely not like this weak girl to spend his life with?

"I'm realizing no matter what happens, my past will always hold me back in it's chain my fear and insecurities will not leave me behind. And I can't give you anything except for hurt, Pain."

His eyes never leaving Mine and I just want to run away from here from his sight.

"Why are you speaking like that? I have loved you beyond all these things they really doesn't matter to me you know that." 

He walked towards me once again. Where I was backing away from him.

"Stop there and Don't stop me please. I can't do this... anymore please let me go if you have ever Loved me..."

And that did work he react this time.

"If I have Loved? Didn't you ever Love me Geet?" His tone turned serious I averted my eyes from his questioning gaze. Each moment that was passing between us was getting impossible for me to bear. It was suffocating to have this conversation. I want to be out from here and breathe.

"All I ask Is your one glance to me,
So that I can know what I feel for You,
If You reciprocate the same Geet?"

He was making things more difficult for me. I love Him but can't say it to him he will not let me go then. I have to be selfless this time and let go of him for his sake. Having composed myself I look forward straight looking in His grey pairs.

"No...I didn't. I have never Loved You."

He didn't respond but looked at me with eyes depicting his pain, I knew I'd probably hurt him so much that he may hate me now but I couldn't stay. I was lost right now in grief, slowly I was becoming too much attached with him it hurts me to even think of a moment away from Him. Same time hurting him every single day is not something he could take for longer. One day or the other he will get fed up of this Life and leave me so it's better if I leave before things get more serious. Guess love is not enough to survive we need trust in our relationship which I'm unable to do right now. Years of counseling doesn't help when it comes to real relationship.

"You don't need to leave this House It's Yours too. If anyone is leaving then it's me. As I'm the one who's troubling you so much."

His voice is stern now devoid of any emotions. I shook my head he's getting things wrong moreover I can't stay Here it's His house. How can I???

"You are staying here that's final. I don't want to hear a word more in this. At Least I would be assured my Wife is safe away from any trouble. At least give me some respect to not disobey me for I am your so called husband."

He has never spoke to me like that So roughly he has been always soft when it's come to me.

He knows how sensitive I have become after my 1st Marriage. His tone always has been full of assurance, sometimes flirty it had been loving always. Maybe I have ruined that LOVE with my own hands. It feels horrible to think he hates me now it's just not bearable I want to get away from everything, it's getting difficult to breathe in Here. I just looked down releasing a long breathe having nothing to say. We have been married for 8 months now and things are ending this way. Why it has to be so difficult?

I saw Him doing something with his phone he was talking with someone with his back towards me he's leaving but where? Do I want to know that? After he finished his call, he turn towards me and he looks so changed like in this few moments spend between us that made him look aged than he is in Actual but I would not deny he's managing to look still handsome but he's eyes this time Those are reflecting Mine moist like Tears going to flow out of Them anytime soon only pain were in them. I'm feeling so guilty he has been never so upset in this 1 and Half years period I have met him. I could never forgive myself for hurting him like this.

"I need to go now Geet."

It hurts a lot to hear it from Him...Few tears escaped My eyes... I could guess now how he must be feeling when all this conversation started.

"I am leaving but I can never break this relationship Geet. I can't free you from this relationship sorry for that cause for me you will be always the one to hold my heart. But I assure you I will not come in front of you or try changing Your decision And one more thing I will love you always it's not something I could stop doing... I will wait for that moment when you will feel the same and Come back to me. I will come again I promise but only when you are going to want it."

I just blinked in Surprise he still loves me despite everything happened I just Look at Him with longing I just wish to run in his arms but my own mind is not allowing me to do that he's so good to Be with me.. I just stood there silent seeing tears sliding down his eyes. Even my tears are not stopping.

"Can I hold you once? Please One Last time." he uttered so softly. His pleading voice is killing my heart.

Nodding my head in affirmation I carefully Walk towards him, Maan reached me half way cradling my head to His chest...

"I'm going to miss you so much" he whispered so softly almost inaudible but I'd heard him, taking me in his embrace he held onto me so softly it kills me having to do this I don't want to let him go, want to stay always in his comforting arms but I can't be with him, it was eating me up from within to hurt him all time, this life, he seemed like too good to be true and he doesn't deserve a girl like me.

He looked down at me releasing me from his hug, cupping my nape he pulled me close, I clutched onto his shirt at his side. Fearing this closeness might break my resolve.

"I love you" he whispered taking a sharp breath. 

His lips came down on mine, our tears mingled and streamed down our cheeks, I could taste the salty tears as he kissed me as if wanting to coax me into giving another chance to our marriage. I just stood numb there don't know what to do this was our last moment together. I just wished this moment never ends and could say in My heart that I love you too Maan a lot...

He parted away with a soft murmur against my mouth. 

"Take care of you Geet" He backed away with small steps as I stared right back at him.

"I'll wait for you" He whispered before turning around and walking away, He turned reaching the door knob to look at me one last time with pained eyes...

"I'm sorry" I mouthed but he was already gone closing the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry Maan I could not stop you to myself despite of wanting you with all my being" I slid down to floor bursting into tears hours past but my tears are not stopping, everything is finished now I have nothing to live...

One by one, tear drops fell from my eyes like they were on an assembly line - gather, fall, slide carrying the meaning something I had lost Hope, Faith, Confidence, Pride, Security, Trust, Independence, Joy, Peace, Cause I have just lost everything in my life. I just lost Love of My life... Is this going to end of my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

(Present) California

Maan's P.O.V

How do I start to live a life without the person I can't live without?

That's what I had thought when I have walked out from That apartment which was meant to be our HOME ... I've failed to make her fall in love with me but I could not broke my promise I have given her my words to never force my love on her and it's not necessary whom we love That person would reciprocate that feeling with same amount. But I know She has some feelings but not accepting cause of her own reasons and I could not blame her... Maybe she needs time and I'm going to give her that and wait for her when she would want me back No matter How much Time she takes...

She needs space and If it makes her happy to be away from me for Time being I'm satisfied with the fact she's happy. Cause she purely deserve that... Her life was difficult in past and I want to make her present and future Beautiful with my love not suffocate instead. 

Love is a deep emotion. Some think it is about caring for someone, some think it is pure obsession about someone, some think its selfish and you must get everything what you want from the person. But the truth is that, true love is the most selfless emotion of all. In true love, you don't expect anything, you don't want anything, you are free of all kinds of obsession, and you just want the person to be happy with their life. True love is indeed selfless and doesn't demand anything from the person you love. I feel same that is why I've let her go...

And those one and half year I've spent with her was the best time of my life and enough for me to spend this life with those memories. Still this heart is so greedy that wants to be with her till both of our last breath. If it was in my control I would have keep her in front of my eyes always and it's difficult to live without her but I've not even tried to know her whereabouts in this two years cause my resolve will be weak then to be away from her and thinking that, I have left her on her own.

I don't know if it was right staying aloof from her like that or wrong? I just keep counting days and think How long I'm going to wait more and not look for her?
Staying away from her is the worst thing I am experiencing but I have nothing to do but wait for her. She has become the reason of my life. Despite of assuring her I will not want her love in return I have realized my heart was against it... I'm craving for her love. But guess that's not in my Fate...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(India)

Roshni walked into the apartment to smell the amazing aroma of Biryani. Discarding her coat in couch hastily she made her way to kitchen. After this exhausting day she definitely needs some food but Biryani !!! The thought itself is amazing. She's so glad Geet is staying over the week here and honestly her friend is amazing when it comes to cook Delicious foods. She entered in kitchen to smell more tempting aroma.

"Geet Honey, What you are cooking?"

Roshni asked trying to act nonchalant. Geet rolled her eyes seeing her antics.

"As If you don't have any idea darling. Okay. I'm going to have all of it on my own." Geet turned around to look at her smirking.

Roshni gasped "You... How could you?"

"Ohh Rosh can you stop all this I'm not feeling good. Can you go freshen up and we have food."

Geet said serving in plate. Roshni walked closer to her concerned. 

"Hey. What happened? You are okay?"

She asked now holding those served plates helping Geet around. Geet shook her head saying it to be just exhaustion. But she knew her better to know what the matter is After all she's just not her friend earlier she was her counselor for like 3 years it's still her profession. But not counseling Geet anymore like that.

Geet stopped after few months Maan had left cause she believe there's nothing more left to get it fixed cause everything is ruined for good to get it back. Well Roshni thinks otherwise she believes Everything will fall in place just given one chance. Still They talk now and then to get her confident back to bring Maan again. But this adamant Girl is in denial mode always.

After Done with dinner they both sat together to catch up with today's happening at both of their side. Roshni was thinking about Their earlier conversation and intervened Geet in her talk.

"What's bothering you Geet. Tell me You can say it to me right? Were You crying Again? Why can't you forget everything and move ahead?"

She asked sounding little defeated. She tried so many times to make her understand, to see things beyond her past lost. But Geet is still stuck with her loss.

Tears started to roll down her eyes, Geet could not stop no matter how many times she makes herself strong, she becomes weak and give up on her own self. Roshni hugged her consoling. With Time her cries subsided. 

"Shh... It's okay. Don't cry everything will be okay. Trust me you just try forgetting everything."

Geet came out from her embrace and looked at Roshni.

"It's not easy. Not at all. Must be easy for you as You handle cases like this more often. But It's difficult to do for me."

"I know Geet. I know it's not easy plus I know how much you have gone through. You are just not any other case for me but a friend of mine too right? I just want your wellbeing. But staying upset like this or blaming yourself always not gonna help."

Roshni tried convincing Geet.

"I have Hurt him so badly how could I not blame myself Rosh? I keep doing mistakes hurting him All the time. I don't deserve Him"

Roshni held her hand bringing them to her lap and said.

"Accept yourself and your mistakes. Say to yourself that you accept your mistakes and you have learned from them. No matter how wrong it was, it's already done and the only way you can take control of it is to not repeat it...As flawed as you may be, you must accept yourself, flaws and all, if you are to make progress in your life. Remember that you are not a bad person. You can do something wrong while still being a good person."

Geet thought over what Roshni try making her understand All the time and tried flushing her own thoughts out from head, to not be failure in life she had covered a long way in this two years. After Maan left she was badly depressed all alone she didn't thought it would be so difficult without Him she almost died then. In All this Roshni helped a lot it's cause of her that she's living Again though they didn't go for literal counseling but now and then small talk with her seem to help. But Geet think Maan will be happy without her not with her still Roshni is hell bent on making her believe opposite. She would not deny she wants him in her life too. Wish things were easy between them not like this.

Now they were deprived from their own love... And what happened in past after he left she's more scared he would not forgive her. And she believes her love is happy being away from her and she had accepted this as reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Past)

There were some feast going on for which a party was held and from many companies people were invited Geet was One of them. She's been working for like 1 year now though parties were normal thing for people but she was attending them for namesake even today coming in this Party was not much good decision she thought she's getting bore. Founding nothing interesting cursing Roshni in her mind to convince her to come. To go out meet people make friends blah blah...

Well she could not make any friends it was always Rosh for her. She was taking counseling for more than one year Now and in this time both have come closer their Bonding was Special. And for others it's big no... she doesn't want anyone in her life it's better if they stay away from her. With difficulty she has started living her life normally and is enjoying this loneliness so it's better without any intervention of course. But she's feeling alone here Which she likes but not here between this crowd it's uneasy. 

One clicking sound break her thoughts Geet looked ahead that was when her eyes fell on the stranger who stood only a few feet away. The First thing she noticed was Grey eyes and important thing which she realized Moment later was he has taken her picture maybe shrugging her thoughts assuming why he would do that for no reason? Where as He stared straight at her, a small smirk on his face and was having a camera in his hand of course. 

When their eyes locked it felt like something changed at that instant, she felt the intense burning gaze tearing into her making Geet shiver all of a sudden, He's stare was something Like he was trying to read her, surprised to see her or happy? She looked away quickly keeping her eyes ahead but the effect had not left yet. His aura is seeming strong, dark and powerful. And Geet was not getting good vibes at all maybe it was bad idea to attend this party.

She was quite getting uncomfortable under his gaze. It was so evident that He's looking at her. That Jerk... Another click and this time it did not take a second for her to realize that owner of those grey eyes is taking her pictures... Her !!! How dare he?? Geet grabbed her shawl sliding it around her shoulders and turned, exactly then he clicked another one audacity of this Man he seriously need some lesson. 

"You know You should have smile I would have got my perfect click" said The Stranger surprising Geet. Here she's planning to teach him lesson and he's hell bent on irritating her further.

"Excuse me even if I smile or not that's nothing you should be concerned for. And how dare you taking my pictures without permission? That's bad manners you should not do that." 

Geet tried to act confident as much as possible But her inner side was scared Men are not something to messed up with ... Better away from them.

"Is it so?" He arched his brow.

"What will you do now? Complain to your parents or do something?" He said suggestively and then chuckled at his own remark. Geet was stunned and was wondering what she would say now and mention of her parents is not something pleasant for her. He seems to notice her going silent so thought to clear things.

"Well...I'm a Photograph by profession you could say it's my passion too. I like to capture nature and other things in my frame not much interested taking pics of people though and you were quite attracting yourself that I've this urge to capture you. Unless you see I'm not going around all people and clicking their picture."

Maan finished his saying giving a wink to Geet. He's explaining things to her as if she's interested but Geet was shocked at his blunt reply this Man is dangerous 1st Meeting and he's saying all this things to her??? Attracting? Geet thought it's right Stranger means danger she should get away from all this. She turned walking forward saying nothing when That danger was also following her hurriedly wait she means stranger ...

"Hey...Miss You didn't even said your name; Where do you think you are going? Okay Are you free for sometime or anything? I want to know you more or we can have a Photography session with you?"

He said while walking along with her now. Geet Stopped He is crossing limits now following her? Seriously?

"Do you think I'm a model or some object for you to have photography session?" Came from Geet Curt reply. He's making her angry.

"No, not like that But as I said before I am not some random photographer to clicking around pics of everyone. I'm into natural photography but you are seeming exception to me or you can say natural beauty resembles in you, you know I haven't click any of my girlfriends Pic either in my camera Maybe they were not worthy but you are special and different."

He said little teasingly she looked aside averting her eyes from his gaze. Gosh Geet wouldn't deny he seems totally adorable and she is not much used to see a guy behaving like this with her. He's interesting but Not for her. He's like totally changed person now he was seeming intimidating at first now all different.

He's right She's different but Special !!! To cheesy line to get in her good books. She's not for everyone and she knows it people find her different and strange and she likes to be a forbidden thing for the world. He spoke again breaking her thoughts.

"Well let's come straight to the point I am Maan...Maan Khurana. Here in this city for some venture for now and very much interested in you. Now tell me about you."

Maan said so causally and urged her but she's not someone fool he's assuming to give away her information to this dangerous creature.

"Why would I tell you anything about me Mr.Khurana?"

She stated sweetly battling her lashes and then suddenly getting straight to the point.

"I'm not interested in you nor staying a moment more in this Party. And if you don't stop following me consequences will not be good."

She stated Almost angrily looking straight at Him. You have to be confident and strong in your way she knows that very clearly now unless world is really a dangerous harmful place for fragile ones.

"Woah woman easy and Mr.Khurana??? It's Maan for you sweetheart and I've not catch your name yet. At least say your name please."

He said softly offering a sweet smile to her. Heights of foolishness that she was finding him Cute but He looks more good while smiling she felt like giving into Him. Geet shook her head to not go deep in his thoughts. 

"Geet..." She said softly looking other side now. What's harm in telling name? She thought to herself.

"Geet... You have a beautiful name but You are More Beautiful."

Hearing his reply Geet rolled her eyes not again this Man is not leaving a chance to flirt with her. Well she's gonna avoid his all remarks and move ahead no matter how handsome and Interesting he is cause Men are complicated not to forget dangerous for her.

Geet now walked straight with intention of leaving this party at any cost. But Stopped Few steps away from Maan hearing his loud voice again. 

"Geet...Even if you are going for now. I'm not gonna leave your sight Unless you get agreed to spend time with me and help me to know you more. I can go on my stalker mood too."

He stated with that smug look which is enough to melt woman's heart. Gosh he's embarrassing her people were looking towards them now so she thought to leave not Before saying.

"Sure. Dream on..." Came her last reply for that night as she left that party praying to never meet that dangerous thing again.

(Maan P.O.V)

She left giving me reason to smile for forever. Confused? Let me introduce myself to you guys. As I have mentioned before about my work I'm a professional photographer I've always loved capturing Beautiful soulful things when time will pass only this would be memories to Cherish. I have just one brother, parents have thought the sooner we leave this two alone in this world the better cause we two brother had been totally spoiled brat, mischievous you may say. My parents They had a car accident and after that we were taken care by our maternal Uncle Who lived in California so basically we live there. One thing about me I was very joyous person my close ones used to say I can't sit for a second Calm there's no patience in me I agree with that but people Changes and I have finally gotten my reason to change my impatient nature.

I never believed in love at first sight, but all it took, was one look, one moment and my world stopped. All I could see was her. All I could feel was her around me. That moment is something I will never forget. It felt like I have been waiting my entire life for that moment to meet someone who evokes so many emotions in me. As if it was meant to happen. Like there was nothing more correct than this moment that I was living now that finally I got to meet her today. Totally unexpected meeting at party. Now I will make sure to never lose her again. I love her so much I can do anything to get her. Yet I know nothing about her Except the truth of her battered soul and her name Geet ... 

Even her name is enough to make me smile she's nothing now like I have Saw her first time except those eyes which is still so distant and hiding her Pain from this world. I keep visiting India as I have few relatives here too plus my work demands traveling. 

Few years before I have seen her in a Park sitting alone crying for what I don't know. I was playing with kids there and our ball Happened to be near her when I reached and call for her she just turned and my life changed from that moment... Her eyes were swollen red from crying, bruised skin shawl wrapped around her, hairs disheveled she was totally in messed up condition but still so innocent and pure that's what I could thought at that moment. Her eyes so beautiful yet tears streaming down for those painful things she must have gone through. I had felt so Bad to see her like that an affection was working to wipe Every drop of tears from her eyes and protect her from everything which has hurt her so much. I can't put it in words how I have felt seeing her like that... 

And then I could not stop my heart from falling for this battered soul... People fell for Beauty and don't know what more but I have fallen for my broken innocent Angel. But unfortunately while I was busy in grasping my emotions for her she was already gone I have searched that park no clue where she vanished suddenly but I didn't have anything to search for her no name, picture, addressed nothing but she seems to be permanent resident in my heart. And today here I'm meeting her, she has changed a lot a bit different but Beautiful. I could not believe it was actually her I've find her Finally where I have lost my hope Long ago but I was waiting for this moment no doubt.

When I happened to glance accidentally towards her today while she was lost in thoughts I have found her familiar but was getting hard time recalling Who she is actually. Not my fault I'm meeting her after years and the picture of her which I have in my mind that's totally different from now. No one can think that this two Meeting I have with this person is one but I have to recognize her of course she is in my mind for years now. I could not miss this opportunity to not capture her what if she get vanish again? Well taking one picture was not enough and then what followed onwards on party all of you guys know right?

This was not it... after she left I have inquired about her giving excuse as I'm her Long lost friend and it did work now waiting for this night to pass so that I can meet Geet... I'm feeling excited and looking forward to meet her again.

Well once I get hold of her this time I'm not leaving her ever. I just want to be with her all my life. My happiness resides in her. And I will be there with her always not going to leave her alone for lifetime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

see below 
Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail

Chapter 3

How does it feel when a deadly handsome creature is glued to you like super gum All the time? Heck he's so irritating for months bugging me always for this and that. He said he was staying India for his temporary venture and now it's 7 months that we have meet he is not at all in a mood to leave me alone. I doubt he do his job properly cause it seems he's Best in only work that is to stalk me and unfortunately gradually I've started to like his company he's not at all like those men I've encountered in past. I feel good when I'm with him.

He's blunt but caring, flirting with me seems to be his favorite hobby but knows how to respect me and give me my space. Right now he's out of town for his work and I miss his presence I have just become used to him. I don't know what he is to me a friend maybe? I really don't know but I like him but I have not said it to anyone not to him nor Roshni who knows me more than myself. Well if I confess this to her she will be super excited cause she's crazy for Crazy Khurana aka Maan. It was her who coerce me to let him meet me and know me she thinks we have some sizzling chemistry yeah like seriously? what rubbish?

If not for Rosh He would have been in jail for scaring me like this on the very next morning after I have meet him first he was present at Sharp 6 am in front of my door in excuse of wanting to know me and have His amazing photography session ... Who the heck does Those thing even my milkman comes after 7 but our cracked psycho psychiatrist Roshni thinks he's Interesting!!! Interesting my foot. He's crazy. BUT I like my crazy.

What had happened to me? My? I have changed a lot in his company I think changed for better along with him I feel happy and loved? He affects me a lot but what about him? He never Express what he feels about this friendship other than compliment about my beautiful face or flirting what is in his mind? Is this all just for outer appearance? I should not get attached to him he's just fascinated for time being I can't have him as my friend always he has his own life to deal with.

I should start looking for my own reasons to live I can't held onto him or Rosh always they have other things to do... I need something of my own and maybe tomorrow is the day my wish will be fulfill to have my child. I have been trying to adopt a baby for a while but single mother plus my emotional and my financial state was not good that time at least now I'm ready to do take care of a baby. Orphanage authorities had called upon me and I've started to weave dreams regarding this meeting I hope they will not have any issues this time.

(End of Geet Soliloquy)

The next morning when Geet walked out for morning walk this Time nature was at it's best gentle breeze caressing her face birds chirping she liked this beautiful morning. Happiness was something she didn't dare to dream about in past but these three years has changed her totally she's not that scared Girl anymore who used to be nervous around people or fear to even talk she now knows how to live a life. She's excited about this meeting at orphanage.

After finishing her house chores and done with breakfast she left early for her destination. Reaching upon Half way her phone was ringing, seeing Maan name flashing on it she could not stop herself from answering she missed Him really Bad.

"Hey... Good morning" Geet chirped happily.

"Hi... Where are you?" 

Maan said softly tiredness catching upon him working for days then taking flight right after finishing his work from California which was like more than 16 hours and coming here was really exhausting but he could not be away from her more it's 11 days he has not catch a single glimpse of her.

"I'm on my way going for an important meeting."

"But it's Sunday. What work you have? This company is turning you into workaholic I tell you." He told frowning he came such long way for her and Madame Geet is busy in work.

"Did I say I'm going to office for work? You have a Bad habit of assuming things always" She said rolling her eyes.

"Am I now? How bad?" Maan questioned teasingly she could feel his smile from other side too and a small smile tugged at her lips.

"Maan..." Geet drawled shying a bit.

"Yes...Geet" Ohh His soft velvety voice she can hear him all day long. Shaking her head she looked ahead to clear her mind.

"I'm getting late bye." She told as orphanage was nearing.

"Hey. But listen you didn't tell me where you are going?"

"I... It's personal." Geet hesitated to say they have not talked about this thing plus he doesn't have any idea where she's going only Roshni is aware and she support her in this.

"Personal? Is there anything personal between us yet don't I know everything about you?"

Maan said carefully choosing his words till date he had never known what happened at past to have leave her in That state where he has seen her first. She never disclose anything about her, more like avoid this topic and he really wanted to know what happened with her.

She chose to be quite in this question only if he knew? She thought to herself. Sensing what her silence means he thought to break it.

"Okay tell me where are you now? Is there any Cafe or something nearby? I want to meet you right now."

He really wants to meet her at this moment.

"You have come back from California? When?" Geet was surprised. She's feeling bad Now she should have asked at first where he is.

"You have to answer my question with another question right? Anyway I just came this morning. Now send me your address fast cause I'm sure you must be dying to see me" She chuckle at his response. 

"Okay... I'm hanging up you come fast." She cut the call thinking of him true she has missed him. He seems to leave like this Few times in month she miss him that time but this time it was hurting to be away from him. He's a important part of her life though she don't wanna admit.

She decided to head for Cafe as she have time at hand so she can catch up with him. Sitting in Cafe she was lost in her thoughts thinking about him that's when he came and sit locating her table.

"Were you you missing me so much that this coffee has turned cold? Hmm?"

"Umm... It's nothing like that." She said composing herself.

"Sure not." He said sipping his coffee looking at her.

"You look tired. You could have Take rest instead of being here" Geet noticed his tired feature she should have denied meeting him they could have meet later too she thought to herself. He looks really tired and need rest.

"I would choose to be with you in any State possible."

He stated softly wanting to know her reaction. She just stared right through him what he meant by this? Not able to bear his scrutinizing gaze anymore she decided to leave. Anyway it's Past 11 and she's getting late too.

"I'm leaving you go and take rest at home." She said getting up just when she was passing Him he caught her wrist.

"I'm coming with you." Came His firm reply which didn't leave any say of her in this. She walked her way out and didn't stop him to follow her up anyway he will know now or later what's wrong in going with her then?

As soon as they entered orphanage both of them was lost looking at those innocent souls. A smiled adorned her face, smile that was enough for him to know she's happy being here and he would anything to keep this smile on her face anything!

His thoughts were broken with her voice. He realized they were in reception now which he could not noticed cause he was lost in her as usual.

"Where can I meet Mr.Bose? I'm Geet, I've an appointment in this Name." Geet said in reception.

"Mr.Bose was expecting you earlier but as he has got some urgent work he is supposed to leave in few moments. I don't think he will be able to meet you now." 
Replied The receptionist.

"Can you please let me meet him just Once?" Geet requested softly she was all excited for this day didn't thought it will be like this.

"Why you want to Meet him Geet? Why we are here?"

Maan thought they will spend some time with those kids but Here both of them are waiting to meet Whom God knows.

"I have some important things to do other than having this inquiry session with you" Geet snapped at him already she was not in good mood after Cafe and now Mr.Bose is leaving what would she do now?

"And what important work do you have?" He asked further. He has taken a back with her sudden mood swings.

WHY he has to be so irritating? Why? Geet thought to herself.

"Mam is here for adoption I guess." Both of their head turn to the receptionist who was looking at them amused, well she thought to be them as couple no offense her doubt will be more clear now.

Maan was noticing how her smile was lost and They were here for adoption he has no idea? She wants to be a mother but what about him is he ready? And why adoption and not their own child?

"But don't you think Geet we should get married first?" Geet looked towards him shocked hearing him saying this all of a sudden.

"What???? Why the hell this thought just came over to you?" Geet was stunned and he just shrug it away like he didn't uttered Those words.

"And Why go for adoption we can make our own. So we should get married na to Start our family" Maan said suggestively Geet was looking at Him as if he's talking some language she's not getting at all. 

"Why you are looking so shocked? You want to try making baby without Marriage? Well I will not mind you know..." Maan said winking Geet and he heard two gasp at same the time. Geet and Receptionist Lady was looking at him utterly shocked and he burst out laughing watching Their reaction.

"Look at face of you guys..." He was still trying to stop himself from to not laughing more. But guess Geet was not finding anything of this funny she didn't react like he expected she just kept quiet. 

"Can you just arrange another meeting for me as soon as possible?" Came Curt reply from Geet. Receptionist nodded and then thanking her Geet walked out straight without bothering to look back if he's following her not. Great he has just pissed her off for good Maan thought to himself.

"Geet...Geet Stop" He was yelling from Back but She's not going to listen anything after what he had done. There's something called limit and he's crossing that.

Reaching near her he grasped her arms holding her close to himself. She tried freeing herself but His hold was too strong that was causing memories from past to run speed in her mind.

"I... I was calling for you Why you are leaving like that?"

He was huffing literally after apologizing the receptionist for his prank, he's just running after her and she's being ignorant to not pause her walking for a bit too. Here Geet was feeling uncomfortable in His hold she doesn't like it anymore if someone try to force her for anything.

"Leave me Maan... What you are trying to do holding me close to you like this in middle of road?" Came her broken voice. 

WHY he's behaving like this today Geet doesn't know this Maan? He's not like this. He have not Touch her like this ever. There's nothing Wrong in His touching but it's just that she doesn't like being touched. Hearing her he just left her abruptly.

"I'm sorry Geet my intention was not wrong let's just go somewhere and talk?" Geet nodded rubbing her arms looking at him her eyes were getting moist she wants to be alone right now but not going to have this conversation here.

Entering her house Maan was just thinking what must have gone wrong that Geet is so quiet and upset he was just joking but he didn't regret what he said, cause he mean it. He wants them to settle down now. He can't always travel here and there, they need to decide a place where they might stay permanent seeing Geet she might choose India he would not mind as long as he's with her he can do anything.

Minutes past and he thought to clear things he can't see her upset like this.

"Geet... What I said back in Cafe and orphanage I mean Them."

Maan looked at her with soften gaze he has been waiting for months Geet to get comfortable with him so they could take a step forward for being together and he guess it's right time?

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean we should get married now." Her stunned reaction once again confused him. Isn't this an obvious question.

"What? If it's some of your bloody joke again then please stop I'm not in mood to talk with you."

Geet said heading towards kitchen. Maan followed her there.

"Why do you think I'm joking? I'm being serious here it's high time we get married." 

He don't know why but he's not going to take her I don't care attitude regarding this.

Geet looked dumbfounded at Him where he's going with all this she can never imagine Him as her husband. Husband!!! She despise this word. She is not going to marry anyone and Maan never she can't get married and lose what they both have now.

"I think you should go and take rest this tiredness is taking toll on you maybe that's why you are talking rubbish." She's not going to talk over this and make her bitter mood more worse.

"I'm not going anywhere before you don't pay attention to what even I am talking. What's gotten into you that you are avoiding this topic like this? Now or later we have to get married so why not talking about this now?" He tried making her understand.

"And if it's about adopting a baby that you are upset about we will go again and this time as a couple. Our child will be under our shadow always don't worry."

"Get One thing clearly I'm not Marrying you at any cost. Where all this marriage and all coming from? Why would you want to marry me? Anyway We are just friends if I have to remind you again. And last thing Yes I'm going to adopt a baby and it's going to be mine, only mine there's no ours in it." She said annoyed at how things were heading towards she's not happy at all.

He came swiftly towards her holding her with both arms, she's taking test of his patience which he doesn't have Now.

"What did you said? You are not Marrying me? Of course you will I love you and you do Same and we were anything but friends all These months for your kind information Ms.Geet" 

She stood shocked in his arms with his outbursts Who is he and what he is talking about? He Loves her!!! Her??

"And if you are having a baby it will be mine too always, be it adopted child or your own. If you are going to be the mother isn't it obvious I will be it's father too? I have loved you from the moment my eyes has fallen in you and from then I believe everything is that related to you is part of me too..."

He said those last line softly caressing her face and freeing her from his hold. His confession is overwhelming for her Did he really love her and mean everything what he says? Even if he does will it remain after knowing about her past? He should know at least what he thinks about her is Wrong.

"You remember Maan what I said in morning you have a bad habit of assuming things. Well you know that's true and you are really bad in it..." She said softly backing away from him.

"Everything that is mine can...can not be your... always... I...I had a baby before and it was not yours."

She whispered softly words were not coming from her throat it has started aching again reminding her the loss she had. Placing her Palm gently over her abdomen as if that baby was still there breathing inside her she caressed it. When she looked up to Meet His eyes Maan got glimpse of that person with whom he has fallen in love years ago. Now Those painful eyes and battered soul was back again as she wiped her tears and went from there leaving him alone locking herself in her room he had nothing to do but leave her alone.

He sat in sofa for hours Feeling disheartened she wants to be alone but he can't leave her in that state he will wait for her to come out. There's nothing Wrong what she had said but anger and hurt was growing in his heart thinking she had someone else's baby and yeah he finally got to know he is really bad at assuming things. He was so confidence he will be the one Man in her life. He himself never got him in a serious relationship ever and after seeing Geet in park there was no one ever Except her. And no matter what he's love will not change, anything can not stop him from loving anyway he has fallen in love with that broken innocent soul so he would not surely mind to know what happened with her.

But what if she doesn't love him or want him in his life? What if she loves father of her baby? Baby? Where's That baby? He looked up towards her door he can't sit here and wait for her so many questions are doing merry go round in his head. He needs answer of those. And this wait is killing. But what he could do other than waiting?

Locking herself in her room she was just crying herself to death it was as if she can't breathe anymore her Head is going to burst, throat and pain of eyes is killing her. Reminder of her baby has just opened all her wounds. She tried making herself Calm but nothing worked then thought to call Roshni she might talk to her.

It's past 7 pm and Roshni was not answering her call. In her grief and pain she forgot about Maan. She was thinking how this day has gone so devastating for her. She is feeling all this again after years. What would she do now? She's feeling like hurting herself and finish this life anyway there's nothing that can soothe her Ache.

Her thoughts were broken hearing her phone ringing, hurriedly she take the call.

"He...Hello. Roshni." Geet's voice came cracked having no strength to even talk now for crying so much. From other side Roshni instantly got concerned.

"Geet, What happened you are okay? Should I come over there?" She sound anxious Geet has not been crying for months what happened suddenly?

"No... Don't come. I can't wait till then I need to talk to you now." Geet just need someone to talk right now and let herself free. Getting affirmation from Roshni to continue she slowly said everything that has happened today. But didn't get such response what she had expected.

"I'm not getting how cool you are behaving for Rosh? He said he loves me are you getting it or not?"

She was getting angry now. Geet Somehow felt it's her mistake that he has fallen for her. Maybe her behavior has given him wrong Idea but it was never her intention. Roshni rolled her eyes.

"Sweetheart as far as I remember I have no hearing problem. By the way what's wrong in loving you? Loving you isn't some sin. Why you are crying over this? You scared me so much." Roshni said getting in her car heading for her house.

"Sure nothing is wrong. He doesn't know a single thing about me what's going to happen after that?"

"Then tell him Geet. Don't you think he should know now after seeing what step he has taken towards you? And after that what he wants to do it's up to him. And in that way we will get to know if he really cares for you or not. Though I trust him somehow Geet." Roshni said getting concerned a little she don't know what will happen Geet is sensitive regarding these issues.

"He said he wants to marry me where as I don't believe in Marriage, love and all how could you say it's up to him? What if he never wants to see me again? I don't want to lose him. It's better How we are now."

Geet doesn't want to spoil what they had now she cannot lose her friend. Maybe she can make him understand to forget about this love and all cause there's nothing which she can give him in life except this friendship.

"It's not going to remain same ever Geet. I could see from beginning you both might have a future together, it was you who doesn't want to believe in it. And now when he confessed you want to act ignorant now too? Just give him and Yourself this chance tell him and go ahead with what life is offering to you. You don't have to Love him in return now only. Just be yourself and follow what your heart is saying. We all seems to have our own shadows from past but we just have to forget them and move ahead. Not everyone can get second chance to live life on their own terms if you are getting I hope you will not lose this chance. Don't shove him away everyone is not going to be same."

Roshni was serious now she should not do anything to hurt herself and Maan in process if he's ready to be with her even after knowing everything than Geet should surely give him a chance. But for that she needs to tell him about her.

"I will try telling him. Though I'm not sure what's going to be followed after that. But I'm sure at one thing I will not agree to anything he says if I don't believe in that."

She will tell him but Only if he wants to know but seems like he would not even think about her after what she had said him last.

"Good go for it. Don't think much about it. About adoption I would say delay it for sometimes and see what happens."

"Okay... Where are you Rosh? Didn't reach home yet?"
Geet inquired.

"I'm couple of minutes away. You go and have something and stop starving yourself all the time I'm sure you must have not had your lunch too. After finishing your meal call Maan and sort it out."

"Ok Madam, anything else you want me to do?" Geet prompted smiling.

"No... That would be for now if anything is required I'll let you know" Roshni said grinning Geet rolled her eyes at that and both ended up laughing together.

Chapter 4

After getting fresh Geet felt much better she went out of her room and was surprised to see Maan still here. He was sleeping on Sofa uncomfortably. She just realized how much tired he was from traveling and this day went hectic as well. She went to kitchen and Made quick simple supper for them.

She was reluctant to wake him up but she had too. Both of them had not lunch as well and she had Doubt he didn't have breakfast too. She called him couple of times but it seems he's in deep sleep then shaking His shoulder a little too hard she tried again this seems to work the moment his eyes flew open, slowly she stepped back.

His sleep was still not completed and whole world is hell bent on making him irritate further. He can't even sleep for couple of Moments more? He had no idea what time it was or where he is? All he wants is to sleep peacefully.

"What???" He asked annoyed displeasure dripping off his face. NOT even bothering to check who was in front of him.

"Umm... It's past 9 so I thought to wake you up for dinner. You had not your lunch too" Geet was hesitant to even talk with him don't know why but after his confession she's feeling uncomfortable around Him.

It took few minutes to recall whatever has taken place today and in what situation he was right now. 

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't realize it's you."

"It's okay go and freshen up. I'm serving dinner for us."

Though saying this Geet was gone but Maan sit there unsure Why she's behaving like this? As if nothing happened? Shrugging those thoughts he went for Washroom.

This was awkward he's here at this time. No matter how much they have hanged out at daytime, night was a different thing. She's not comfortable with him around anymore. What would they talk now? She's really nervous how could they start a conversation about her life as per Roshni's advice? That's so difficult she has never talk about it with anyone except Roshni.

Dinner was just a silent affair. Where both were drown in thousands of questions and issues going within them. It was most difficult for Maan he love a person about whom he doesn't have any single idea what she's hiding? He decided to break this silence as it was obvious both were not paying much attention to food, more like didn't feel like having anything. Clearing his throat he thought to break Their silence.

"Geet... You said you had a baby where is he or she now?"

"I know you have many things to ask can you just wait a little bit more? Finish your dinner and we will talk then? And You can have your KBC round with me?" 

Her reply was bit annoying but he chose to keep quiet. But Geet doesn't want to talk now she needs few moments to herself.

Geet stood in balcony gazing at Sky wish to be just in this moment and place no problem no issues to deal with just savouring this beautiful dark atmosphere alone time with herself. Just then Maan stepped in and stood beside her vanishing those thoughts cause she don't want to be alone anymore but with him maybe. And scared to even think about future.

"Geet, I should leave now. It's pretty late" 

He thought it's better to leave her alone seeing her no attempt to sort These things out, maybe later. Both need little peace to think properly. His questions can wait. Just when he took a step forward to leave Geet hold his hand and both of them stayed quiet. At last she broke this Wait of him with her words.

"I had a miscarriage." She don't want to recall anything or say anything to him more don't have guts to visit her past.

He gripped her hands in his standing beside assuring that he's with her. He doesn't know either what to say or expect more from her it's surely not easy thing to go through. Geet decided to finish what she has started. She cleared to him to not intervene anywhere until she's finished... while narrating everything she was breaking within again no doubt.

"My childhood didn't went well unlike others. My father was married to my mother for just sake of dowry when he Married her from then till my mother was alive it was like living hell each day. Physically abused, infidelity of her husband, money issues this or that always was present she could not leave anywhere cause she had me to think about. There was no relatives to help. My father was more disappointed cause he had a girl as His heir. We were treated like dirt in his life. Things got more worst when my mother died for some disease. My fate was exactly like my mother I didn't care much then accepted what I had in my Fate. But ever since, my father has been coming home drunk, drugged, loopy, you name it. He used to lashed out on the first thing he sees and it was always me. I had collected a few bruises then and scars from him over the years, the worst one is a glass cut on my arm, got that when he tried to stab me with his smashed beer bottle. Crazy, I know but, I could not intervene him in any way then I was small and fragile at least he was giving me meal and opportunity to study in return of those..."

Geet finished to look at Maan but he was in deep thought. He's listening to her or not? When he looked up he looked Confused. Should she continue more?

"Is this why you always keep yourself covered with shawl? So we don't see your scars?"

He pointed to the shawl she was wearing even now too. She chuckled through her tears, out of all things he has only this thing to ask. Smiling she nodded in Yes and No too. For using this shawl always her reason was to save her from piercing eyes of men and hide Those scars as well.

"Mystery of shawl will reveal later. You want to know more or this is the limit?"

She asked amused revealing her past to him isn't seeming so bad. Maan taking her along with him Sat on the floor. Somehow he knows this night ahead of them going to be more difficult then he had imagine. He can't even say he understands her condition cause he could not ever. He can only imagine the limit of pain she went through cause his parents, family, everyone loved him and his brother. But he wants to know further too. His gesture was enough to tell Geet he was willing to know more. He waited for her to continue patiently and she was finding it difficult to form words this time.

"When...When I was barely 18, I was molested and my father had blame me saying I have provoked those Men maybe. He...He didn't support me or even tried to console me in that state worst he chose to marry me off to some random person."

Her voice was almost broken now and Maan has taken her in a side hug rubbing her back to subside her sobbing hushing her trying to make her Calm down. He doesn't want to hear more he can't think in those terms or her condition. He doesn't have the courage anymore anger and pain is running through his body Now. Her life was worst than he could ever imagine. Geet again chose to complete her tale.

"I have tried stopping that Marriage but nothing worked wish I could have flown away from There. After marriage I thought to give my husband and myself a chance but Arav he thought it's better to keep your wife under your shoes or crash her like an object. My life was not any better from my mother. I was mourning for getting molested just once before Marriage but after that I had to live in that hell where every moment I had to go through those Pain. Isn't marital rape is rape too? Or just because he's my husband everything is right? Getting beaten by him or abused everything is right in this society? My dad didn't try taking me away from There Even after knowing everything. When I got to know I'm pregnant I was too weak to carry a baby but I could not lose my own child my last reason and hope for living in That hell. I thought Arav will change now but that monster even then didn't stop his torture. He used to hurt me for small things. I was 4 months pregnant when he has beaten me so much I started bleeding I have called for police and ambulance in hope they will get us out from that hell. And along with me my baby will be free from there but it was too late to save the baby. It was already gone. After that I was taken to NGO for women welfare social institute. Arav was taken to jail." Geet paused closing her eyes tears were streaming down her eyes in a flow now.

"I feel now unreasonable to tolerate All those and not fight against maybe then my child would have been alive. It's my mistake that my baby is not alive anymore. Being bought up in that atmosphere and society where woman always are looked upon I thought that was in my Fate too and I never protested, when I have taken a step for my baby it was too late. I don't believe in Marriage anymore cause I have not seen any perfect example. I don't want to marry anyone ever again. Nor I can love anyone ever. I've nothing in me to offer anymore."

Maan just released a long breath freeing her hand he looked up at that vast sky he really doesn't have any idea what to say. What she had endured in such age after all that she's surviving and leading a life of a confident sophisticated woman no one can imagine what she must have gone through. Geet felt somehow good to share this with him. His presence soothe her aching soul. She looked at him and thought her past is not bothering her much when he's beside her.

Sensing her gaze on him Maan looked at Geet too and raising his hand he wiped off her tears. Tugging her lose hair lock behind her ear. He was lost in her and her thoughts what could he say now? Is there anything that can justify his emotions right now? He wanted to protect her, live this life with her but she doesn't want anyone in her life? But his love hasn't change yet cause he has loved her broken self too. She is a fighter to live this life alone and he wants to be there for her further. He can't live without her. He had to try and he will. Here Geet was anticipating what he might say will he despise her now? He spoke his Feelings taking her by surprise

"I've nothing to say after all this Except letting you know about my feelings. Geet you don't want anyone in your life it seems. It's justified but what about me? What if I want to be part of your life? What if I want you beside me always as my companion? What if I love you with all my being And don't want anything in return? Not even your love for me? Will you be my wife then?"

He said ever so softly that last part cause he wishes for her love but he has decided her presence will be enough in his life. He will never force him or his Feelings on her. She will be a free bird in this relationship. He's going to leave her on her own but they will get married for sure cause they are meant to be together.

Geet could not believe he still wants to Be with her and his Feelings for her seems so real. Can she trust him to not hurt her and give this chance to them? Roshni said Same. He love her, Can She love him too? Geet Liked his presence she is afraid to lose him but is her Feelings are strong too? Like him? Spending a life together or making a relationship go perfect isn't easy at all what if they failed? So many questions were running in her mind but she has not just One thing to response to Maan that was saying Yes... She's not ready right now don't know if will be in future?

Having nothing to say she just looked at her hands in her lap and he had found this cute she is confused that means he might have chance to have her in his life? She didn't rejected him yet even if she does he will not leave her alone.

"You don't have to think much. Take your time I'm here always even if you don't want to marry me I will be there for you always but that doesn't mean I will stop pursuing you to marry me." 

Maan said with teasing glint in his eyes and Geet down casted her eyes blushing she's hopeful about Their future but not sure.

Maan wanted to talk about her Past and punish those who was reason behind her misery but it is not the right time. Right now he's going to Make Geet His first priority in life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Given time and care wounds can be heal forever. Maan acted like That much needed healing. His words, gesture have made her believe that love exists and he loves her unconditionally. With him she realized when your love is true it doesn't want anything in return, nor force you to change, love means making life better for that person who holds your heart.

Hard times in life doesn't end easily where as good times fly away fast. Almighty has made it like a ritual to bless us with good times after tough phase we go through. Geet, her life is not different from that theory if she had suffered in past then her present could not have gotten any better than now. Maan, he is the sole reason to change the meaning of Geet life now. She can give away anything in return of his happiness, he has become her everything. She considers herself to be so fortunate to have him in her life. 

They were married after 3 months Geet revealed her past to Maan. Geet have fallen in love with him so Badly. Don't know how but she could not stop herself from falling for him. All this was going on just like a dream until Geet broke it. Because she thought he's happy without her which was not True.

(End of past)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE BELOW

priya_21 thumbnail

Last Chapter 

One was with broken soul,
Other one fell for that shattered soul.

Falling in love was the best thing they thought,
Unaware Those dreams they weaved together;
Could have broken by their own self.
Reason was LOVE!!!

One thought Love means letting go,
Other one thought to make sacrifice for their love.

Can love will find out their way again???

Destiny is a weird thing what it has stored for us we don't know still we don't stop living. Even after getting his love he lost it again. Both were living in misconception. Someone has to play the role of Cupid to make them realize they can be happy but only being together. That one has to be Roshni. She was indeed a ray hope in Geet's life. After Maan and Geet were married, Roshni didn't have much Idea what was going on in their life except for that they were happy.

After Few months things seem little messed up but she could not get into their life literally. Until Geet was alone she could but after marriage she had leave Geet on her own. Thinking both were mature and Sensible enough to deal with life, with each other support what she didn't know Geet would do some stupid thing. She didn't have any idea what was going on Geet's mind. Geet didn't contact anymore. Roshni tried reaching her but could not for her work until she came it was devastating. Geet was in pool of blood she had cut her wrist starved herself for weeks and there was no sign of Maan.

Roshni thought Maan was behind this but her heart didn't believe she tried finding about his whereabouts but he has left this country already and she could not get his contacts. Other than him she had Geet to think about who was hospitalized for months fighting for life or fighting for death. It was clear she didn't want to live but Roshni had fought for her friend with all will power.

When Geet regained her conscious realized what she did and what loss was laying ahead for her stupid decisions. And regret came crashing her soul again this time for hurting her Maan like this. Despite of wanting to be with him she again thought to be away from him. Where as Roshni had to make her way with Geet again to build her confidence again and get her out of regretting over what she had done. Now when she has wait for like one year. Roshni using her contacts got hold of Maan finally. If Geet would have been helped it was an easy step but of course she will not help stupid Adamant Mrs.Geet Khurana she was.

Maan would be coming tomorrow she has done her work now things are left to get fixed by both of them. Here Maan is totally anxious thinking what might have happened that Roshni called suddenly saying Geet needs him, and he better not leave her alone ever even if she wants what does that mean?

He's not here with his own will in fact he had to leave Geet against His will. It was Geet who didn't want them together nor did she love him. Here he was dying each moment to be with her and this call made no sense but he would go for her sure. If Roshni had called then surly Geet want him with her now. This was the best chance to get back to her. He had waited for 2 years though he says he will wait for her till eternity practically it was not possible to be away from her when he could actually be with her. This time he will fight to be with her no matter what. 

Spring is a season that brings changes in nature for good and brings back colors to nature or make it more hollow she doesn't know that. But this morning somehow feels peaceful despite of the empty feeling in her heart. An empty ness which can be fill with his presence or his forgiveness. But he's not here but he's livid shadow in dreams never leave her alone. He's always with her in her memories in her Moments she has spent with him. 

What was her fault that she could not live a normal life like others?

Out there everyone is not unfortunate to be alone like her. Living alone is not choice anyone will make they live like this out of options more like compromise. But she has chosen to be alone. Not knowing consequences she choose to let go now regretting every single moment. Will he forgive her? Can she live like this? How long more? 

Tears didn't stop and she sit there in bench having nothing to do but wait till eternity until this life gets finished. 

Maan stepped in and could feel she must be somewhere not cause he has got this address from Roshni saying Geet would be here but his sense of being near her was alerting him. He was looking for her until he could saw a faint figure appearing in far. It was too early morning to make this place much crowded so that leaves no doubt that it's her. Sweet soothing breeze was making this atmosphere more chilly or it was his own feelings for her that was making him shiver he doesn't know. 

He is overwhelmed with this thought she is here and he would see her after 2 years how he will react or she? Surely she will be nervous like him. But he is ready to do anything for getting her in return. Taking slow steady steps he approached her and when she turned their first meeting came slowly making it's presence again in his heart. His anticipated pairs of eyes meet with her barren ones tears steaming. And deja vu Feelings to see this battered soul worked again and he thought every time he see her face he falls for her big time. Where as Geet could feel relief come to her seeing Maan here lost in her. She was missing his presence and finally he came. She sat there looking at him longingly where as he was waiting patiently for her to say something. And then she offered her hand to him to hold and he stayed Confused. After what seemed like minutes he hold her hand softly, Geet shuddered at that touch. It's different today too real to be a dream. Making Maan sit near her Geet shifted close resting her head on him. He was surprised to see her like this what's wrong with her?

"Is it feeling same to you today? Like some vivid dream? Unlike other days." 

Geet whispered softly closing her eyes everything felt like reality his presence,his scent, touch everything. It took minutes to realize that her behavior was like this cause she thought she's dreaming about his presence!!!

He smiled softly holding her hand in his looking at her with all the love he had in Him. Geet returned his smile until it took her a moment to realize he's here for real it's not any dream anymore. She thought of freeing her hand from his hold but he had pulled her in his arms already. Taking her form in his embrace he felt as if he's finally breathing after 2 years of misery. Geet tried wriggling but he paid no attention,he was just lost in her. 

"I missed you. I missed you so much Geet. I have missed us being together. He whispered ever so softly in her hairs taking in her natural fragrance. She stopped her struggle going insensate. She had missed him too more than she could express ever. And irony is she never express herself to him. Giving up she hugged him back with all her might and tears started to Made their ways. She doesn't want to be away from him anymore when he's here. Just wanted to be in his arms and never part way. Sensing her sobbing he tried to Part away from her but she didn't try a bit to Free herself.

"Geet, it's okay I'm here I'm never going to leave you ever no matter what happens. Stop crying. I'm with you now... Hearing his reply her arms get loosen around him. Did he mean it no matter what? Will he forgive her? She will tell him right away then and end her all misery.

Getting out of the hug he wiped of her all tears. He would never leave her this time even if she wants. Grey eyes held assurance to give which she didn't wanted to accept... Not cause she didn't trust him but reason was she's broken to believe in herself again... That she would not hurt him again... She tried saying something form a sentence how could she say it to Him what had happened in those two years... Tears started to roll down her cheeks she's scared to let Him Know But she had to say Him he deserved to know this first before he gets to any conclusions... Gathering her All courage she muttered in softly sobbing voice...

"I...I have lost the baby."

Silence prevailed and Maan was just staring at her in shock, Hurt is written all over his face. He just felt loss of words what could he say when he didn't even know she was pregnant!!!

"What?..." 

He just don't know what to say he left her hand standing up running hand through his hairs. He really doesn't know what to say now, they have lost Their baby? How??? He's rage was going out of control at her now. How dare she! She had hide something like this from him?

She tried saying something but couldn't seeing his head turned at her direction now... when he looked at her again His eyes were depicting how much in rage and Hurt he was going through...

"How couldn't you tell me that you were pregnant???"

He asked in his Sharp tone. He walked ahead looking at her, tears forming in his eyes. He is feeling she has betrayed him very Badly.

"Why would you hide this from me?" he questioned.

Before Geet could speak he held a hand up.

"Don't bother explaining yourself just answer my Damn question." he brushed a hand through his hair again. Hearing him she started crying again. She was a crying mess by then he doesn't even know the reason and he's this much angry what would he do after knowing it was all her fault. 

"Why would you do that to me? Don't you think I would have wanted to know if I was having a baby or not? Don't you care about my Feelings at all?"

He asked dejected tears started to slide down his face. All the time he was thinking about her, her Feelings, her grief and in return he wanted nothing but she doesn't even want to let him know about anything. He is not wanted by her she really doesn't care about him. Geet shook her head covering her mouth with palm trying to reduce her crying.

"How could you think like that? If I would have known that I was pregnant I would have never hide it from you"

Geet cried, warm tears sliding down her cheek now. How she is going to make him understand? How?

"What do you mean by that?"

He could not understand a single thing now she didn't know she was pregnant? Yet things doesn't change she didn't let him know after losing the baby how come she's not wrong then. 

"After... You left I was broken I could not live a single moment without you. It was suffocating me to live that life where in that house everywhere I could feel it was you. I have loved you so much Maan I could not bear it any more to lead a life without you... I had... I had cut my wrist, I have tried killing myself... After months when I have woken up from unconsciousness I got to know I had miscarriage. They could save me some how but not our baby... "

She said curling herself together in bench crying so much that he thought she's going to die cause of such state but he was too astonished to react she had just said so Many things which he's finding hard to believe. She loved him? But killed Their baby!!! How the heck he is going to do anything now he is getting mad... What has she done to them? How could she tried killing herself? And he didn't have a single idea all this was happening... He's feeling so angry right now that he regret loving this woman...

"Why you didn't tried to contact me or inform about it after you regained conscious? I'm asking why?" Maan questioned angrily grasping her hand making her stand up looking at her eyes straight.

"You don't know how I was after I got to know about losing the baby. Guilt was eating me from within. I was blaming myself for everything that had happened. I was scared of your reaction." She was still scared that he would not want her anymore in his life.

"You were scared?" Maan countered. 

"How could you even think like that about me? Am I that sort of bloody monster to you?" he yelled angrily.

"No, it's not like that..." She moved forward trying to touch him, Maan caught her arms before she could reach him, he was holding her hands tightly hurting her in process.

"Don't..." Maan whispered sharply, tears continued to spill down her cheeks. She had hurt him so much he can't even think properly now but only think about the loss they had and he wants to hurt her with same intensity but can't cause he love her way too much to hurt her in anyway.

"I have not blame you even then when you have decided to get separate and not live together. I was hurt too more than you can think did I tried killing myself? How could you think of hurting your self when your life is Mine. And that baby, It was my baby too right? I was supposed to be there for you in that state. How could you not tell me something like that?" 

He said jerking her close to him.

"I... I'm sorry" she breathed out, his fingers tightening around her arms. Geet looked down at his hold and thought she can't stay without him anymore and Hurt both of them like this. She would do anything to get things fixed. She reached up to his cheeks placing her palm against his skin.

"Maan... I'm so sorry." Guilt was eating her up from within.

"Sorry?" He asked mockingly. 

"Your sorry is not going to get back those 2 years I've lived without you nor our baby."

He said rudely freeing her from him stepping back, both of their tears were not stopping. Geet reached out to him Again.

"I'm sorry." 

Geet kept whispering and slowly brushed away his tears stepping close to him, she hated that cause of her both them was hurting like this and he's again crying reason is only her. Taking his hands in her own she stared at him. What could she do to rectify her mistake?

"I Love you Maan... I really do a lot."

She whispered grasping his hands gently. He will not deny her these mere words can affect him still so badly after what she has done to them. He has loved her truly to never leave her side at any cost. Now she has made him live without her for 2 years and they have lost their baby too, how they are going to bear the loss? what could he tell her in return?

"If you have really loved me then why we both are here in this state because of you? Why you have taken that decision to not stay together anymore?" 

He really doesn't know what all this means now. What use of her confession now after so many things has ruined?

"You were not happy with me and I thought you would be happy if we are not together. I didn't know it would hurt so much to be away from you."

He looked at her stupefied. Her stupidity has cost Them so much. But there was nothing they could do now.

"Did I said to you I was not happy? I have tried making you understand that day too but you didn't listen to me and have hurt us like this. Even if I was not happy we could have stayed together what had gotten in you that you have thought otherwise?"

He was pissed off at her. Why in the world out of all the people his heart has to fall for this stupid woman who assumes thing so Bad????

"It was you who said when your love is True you learn to let it go... I have just followed your own words. How am I at fault in this now."

Geet said looking down she has asked for forgiveness already what she could do more? He doesn't want to admit but she looked too adorable confessing this. Great! He has gone mad in this serious situation he is finding her adorable!!!

He just shook his head he has nothing to do except love this girl selflessly cause he could not stop his heart from loving her no matter what like he said before. But this time he is going to be the one who will have upper hand at everything not going to take chances with her ever again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life never goes according to us or how we have planned. It goes according to Almighty always who has planned everything. Everything has it's right time to happen... Maybe Those 2 years were not right time for Maan and Geet to bloom their love but it was now. 

(2 years later)

"Geet... Hold her still can't you do this small work properly?" Maan said irritated.

Life was going blissful. Like they say after every dark night morning comes with new hope and beginning. They have suffered enough now good times were waiting for them even if problems come they are going to fight together. They have been blessed with a beautiful angel 8 months before. Now they were here to spend holiday where right now he was trying to capture Both two important person in his life in One frame. But his good for nothing wife was getting failed to do this work too. Only if she heard what he was thinking of her right now she would surely going to Make him sleep in couch for rest of their life.

"What is my fault if she's not interested in your so called photography session? Why can't you leave two of us alone for sometime instead of irritating us so much?" 

Here comes his sarcastic wife. Arguing with each is their favorite hobby nowadays. She has become more hot headed after giving birth to Their daughter... Gone that soft spoken Girl he knew. So they Seems to be fighting with each other most of the times but Their love was not Less in anyway too. Since their daughter Arushi have been part of their life it was filled with fun, love and so many things. And Their Love for each other seems to grow with time more and more. They were blessed to have each other in this life. 

After dinner Geet was almost done talking with Roshni leaning Against Maan where as he was busy patting their daughter to sleep.

"Bye Rosh. Take care Love you." Geet said happily cutting her call only to hear Maan saying.

"So bad and here we don't get to hear love you in months." He said narrowing his eyes at her. Geet just ignored him taking Arushi in her arms who seems to be dozing off in her father's chest.

He is not going to tolerate more she's punishing him by not talking to him over that photography session in morning which was ended by both of them quarreling Badly. So he followed geet to their room.

"Geet... Listen" He said quite loudly when Geet snapped at him.

"What??? You are going to wake her up with that high pitched voice you have." And he was about to say something more but stopped himself. And went near Geet who was done setting their daughter in crib.

"Geet I'm sorry let's just not fight anymore I promise I will not fight with you too..." He rolled his eyes inwardly at him and here he thought he would give her piece of mind to not fight with him anymore. But he's doing opposite. He's really like a Love sick puppy when it comes to her.

"Good for you." Geet said turning towards him to see he's face was still frowning at her reply and was walking out of the room. So thought to reward him with her confession for which he seems to crave so much. Time has Past but she was still not good at expressing her love all the time. 

"Maan..." Geet said coming closer to him. He stopped hearing her and turned sideways.

"What???" He asked with not much interested tone when she came close an put her chin on his shoulder.

"I Love You Crazy" Geet said smiling sweetly at him and he turned grinning.

"I love you more..." He cupped her nape tilting her head up, Geet closed her eyes when Maan lowered his mouth onto her lifting Geet off the floor, she slipped her arms around his neck as he carried her in bridal Style towards their bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

priya_21 thumbnail
celebrating birthday is not easy
itni saari pics,๐Ÿ˜ฒ wishes collect krna๐Ÿ˜ƒ
little difficult๐Ÿ˜‰
one small honor in favor of KALPI  or we can say MAANEETFAVO

๐Ÿ‘
priya_21 thumbnail
EDIT's TIME COME ONCE AGAIN๐Ÿ˜‰

priya_21 thumbnail
next award for Story of the year

ek asi kahani
jiske har ek patr(cast) we liked and loved so much

and winner is

& 1st runner up is

Note : want to mention something
both story is winner in reader eyes , because both story get good amount votes... but we can give trophy of winner only once

so readers plus writer take this and enjoy the story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
priya_21 thumbnail

Note : we take interview before closing the poll, so few lines can be different
๐Ÿ˜‰

we not going make changes in writer answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) tell me how u get idea for writing MASOOM ISHQ
Ans : Khatta meetha pyaar of Maan and Geet and the trial to write something different gave me the idea of Masoom Ishq
2) how u r feeling when maximum reader choose your story And make u win
Ans : 
It always feels good to see our effort being appreciated by the readers.. It shows how much they love my story
3) few words for your reader
Ans : Thank u so much to all the amazing readers who shower their Love on Masoom Ishq..Keep loving Masoom Ishq like this only
4) "any particular scene or sequence or some moments with reader conversation 
Anything which connect you with story or reader"
Ans : there are so many scenes which shook me from inside.. Though Geet is masoom but her love for angel is so mature and true that no one can raise a finger on her love..readers always inspire me with their comments and I sometimes take the idea from their comments

5) "some reader name or few lines
Those are crazy for this story"
Ans : There are many readers who are crazy for Masoom Ishq..I can not take any particular  name as it can hurt my other readers

1) tell me how u get idea for writing someone like you
Ans: 
"So, the other day, I was texting Hinal and she was talking about the movie she had watched. and then she questioned me-- we all are happy that the two lovers got together. what about the girl who was left heart-broken? How will she survive after she has lost everything?
and that got me thinking. It got both of us brainstorming into how can we commensurate this imbalance and bam!!! Someone Like You came into the picture. I watched and re-watched the movie so many times before penning down the chapters. it was a simple concept at first but then it took a trajectory of its own and evolved into the way it is now. "

2) how are you feeling seeing voting results, you get many votes, so much love from readers
Ans : "Grateful! yes, more than happy, I am grateful to them for coming back to this story again and again and loving it. It is a slow story and characters took so much time to evolve and in all honesty, I had never expected people to be this patient. I was sure I will lose readers eventually but then I didn't. 
The way I am, winning or losing does not matter because I don't write to win. I feel happy when I write and that is it. It is only the readers who have come and voted for me and I am thankful to them."
3) few words for your reader
Ans : "Dear Readers,

You might think I am writer because of the skills that i possess but let me tell you one thing. I am writer not only because of the skills but also because of you. had you not been here supporting me, loving me, would i have ever dared to write? creativity has its own niche but your support and constant presence in my life has a separate niche altogether. 
Didn't kanha tell his friend once that he existed only because His devotees existed and his devotees existed only when He existed?

Similarly, A writer becomes a writer only when there are readers and vice versa. 
and that is exactly why You and I are still here.

keep this love and support for every writer who is here and help each other grow.
and as for me, THANK YOU so much for being a part of my life.

from,
kawaii"

4) "any particular scene or sequence or some moments with reader conversation 
Anything which connect you with story or reader"
Ans : More than any particular person, inspiration have come from the people I see around me, the kind of people I meet and some songs that I stumble upon while walking down the streets or some story I hear at my workplace. Some other have come from very personal experiences that have shaped me into the kind of person I am now. 
5) "some reader name or few lines
Those are crazy for this story"
Ans : I am not going to take names because everyone who reads SLY and connects to it is special to me. and to those who are crazy about the story and the characters, those who go that extra mile to show how crazy they are, let me tell you, half of the reason I push myself to write and update on weekends despite this crazy schedule is because of your enthusiasm. it just gets to me because its so contagious

priya_21 thumbnail

Sanjana9167
1) whom do you like the most in Masoom Ishq
Ans :  l like mitthu  very much,her ever so sweet love is the best thing in mi
2) "koi shiqayat writer se
You have full chance now"
Ans : Shikayat..rashmi se..marwavogikya..no she did justice to the plot,and the characters emerged out beautifully
3) any scene which you enjoyed Most in this story
Ans : yes,maan ria marriage scene..shocked..well i like the way maan lashed on that witch 
4) few words for writer
Ans : i love rashmi's all works..pv is my most favorite,mi is second one in the list...when ever i feel bored i re read pv thanks to rashmi

priya11111

Ans :  geet having different shades in her character
Ans :  shikhayat tho hai geet ko khoob rulaya..aur maan ko sabse jyaada dumbest banadiya...hahahaha jokes apart... par iss story ka main part is that only..maan dumbest hona... issi wajah se geet ka different shades bahar aarahi hai...winking...warna har stories ki tarah yeha bhi normal geet hi banthi... because of this speciality only all are liking this story... so finally yeh shikayat ki bajaye writer ki speciality ki tareef ki answer samjho
Ans : specially wo scenes jaha geet sasha ki band bajathi hai aur maan ko corner kardethi hai.
4) few words for writer
Ans : aise hi likhthi rehna aur aise hi different different topics touch karth rehna aur main and most important thing... mujhe kaam dethi rehna... meri pet par laat mat maarna...hahahahaah
5) & then for our work thread
Ans : so happy for the wonderful people  for taking so pain in making the thread to celebrate maaneet moments which is deeprooted in maaneet fans and making them refresh the moments once again... and main thing for making the forum acitve... all the best for the hard work done by the participants... hope this continues for long time

Custodian75

Ans : My favourite character is Maan. And apart from the lead it is the character of Ram
Ans : 
Ans : Best scene was when Maan goes to London to get Geet back, she runs away from the stage and Maan going behind her to get her back
4) few words for writer
Ans : Great story. Keep up the good work.

Pooja kamal
1) whom do you like the most in Someone like You
Ans : I love maans character the most ...he so matured and the way he analyses the situation and make his decision is beautifully written ...The subtly of his character is what I love the most ..

Ans :  No complains ,I love all the writers of If.The way they write their stories is so commendable ...

Ans : The scene where he confess his love to geet in the most pure and romantic way..I was so mesmeried with it...I felt I am in the story and was envisaging it ...I was In awe...

4) few words for writer
Ans : Aishwariya is the most lovely and beautiful writer ..when she writes I feel more connected to her stories ..I love the way she uses some poems and songs and writes the entire scene connected to that ...Her writing always brings a smile on my face and I always wish that some of the scenes happens in reality...The way she portrays the different characters is beautiful ...The pure love and romance on her story is what I enjoy the most .I feel it would have happened to me ...I am her biggest fan ..I wish she never stops writing and would want her to write her own romantic novel someday ...

priya : Thanks dear for taking out time
Pooja : no thanks ..I love doing this ..I got the chance to express myself ..Thank you so much for that

Marium Choudhary

1) whom do you like the most in Someone like You
Ans :  Whom Do I like most ???? I'm confused between Maan Or Geet... I wish to choose more than one person from "Someone like you" each character is beautiful. I love Maan and Geet a lot no doubt in that But recently One new person was introduced and I feel so much for this Girl Aayat. She seems really special to me something is in her that make me feel affectionate towards her... and I'm forced to say I love Aayat. Maan and Geet were my love from start of this story and slowly it got strong more with time but for Aayat I have already started feeling so much so I would say I like most Aayat in "Someone Like You" hope my answer is not depicting I don't love Maan Geet cause I Love smy Mr Sensible and little Strom a lot.

Ans : " Shiqayat I don't think so I had any or I will have ever. She's so good and humble towards me there's really not anything in her for me to complain. Oh Yeah yaad aaya ek ye mujh jaisi masoom bacchi ko spam nahi karne deti zayada * sobbing * 

Basically threads of ""Someone like you"" are like my home I really reside there and used to bok bok non-stop but I have a problem too. And that is I am always wishing for new thread and in a try to finish current one anyhow so I have spam like 40+ pages even and that time this sweetest humble author turn into Khadus One and stop me from Spamming more **pouting sadly** But when she replied once at end of her reply saying ""Your Khadus Writer""  to me From then I'm like up in the sky hahaha... I really love her so much that I don't find anything wrong in her... She's my ideal my personal Celebrity whom I admire so much plus how good and patient she is towards me even after non-stop bok bok of mine I could only love her more but never complain..."

Ans " It's a tough one to answer. Cause there's so many light Moments, sad Moments, study room Moments plus confession ones so difficult to pick just One. I have saved my most favorite ones for offline but they are also 20+ Chapters. But let's just pick One, the very first chapter on my favorite list is ""Aisi bhi Batein hoti Hain"" I am in love with this one. I remember everytime I have read this chapter more like a year and Months Before I used to Comment on it each time and daily at night before sleeping I used to read that Chapter.. so yeah that one is favorite and in that whole chapter There was two scenes which was really Beautifully Written. That one was heart touching Chapter. After Dadima's demise how broken Maan was and Geet was there but not consoling for the loss he had, instead making him realize how he has to deal with this truth and live his life. He got to know her different side and reflection of her pains in that moment where she said about the losses she had. 2nd scene from the very same Chapter was Being in each other embrace background there was Dadima's one favorite song going and they had their first Dance too that day.. how they had let their Feelings go and cried together... It's still feels so fresh those memories... how their Equation with each other had changed then and Here we are now this far in this story... All feels magical... 

EVERY SINGLE scene is beautiful no doubt Few were like this where I have cried for hours... Never I have felt connected this much with any Story this one will be Special for me always... So obviously Every scene is beautiful Written by my Miss.Kawaii..."

4) few words for writer
Ans :"Is there anything left which she didn't have heard yet from me? There's nothing New more than a year I'm always saying how special she's to me so she basically know how much I admire her as a writer.. 

As a Writer and a person herself she's Wonderful. One of my favorite person she is. A friend, A sister, A amazing author and A person I always look forward to...

She's an amazing Writer it's not about just ""Someone like you"" her every Story is beautiful plus  ""Abhi nahi Aana"" is my favorite one too...  Her words Means a lot plus Those reply which I get after my comment I read them couple of times and smile Actually this Writer is really beautiful by heart...

Even after bearing my chantings she still has wished me on my birthday saying that I remain same crazy ... This Writer and this story is really special to me. And I love this Writer a lot...

May Allah always bless my Miss.Kawaii... Love you lots... Ta da end of this session...

Lot's of love From Little Marium"

priya_21 thumbnail

previous part - click here

next part - click here
Edited by priya_21 - 5 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
kuch baatein humesha ANKAHI rh jaati hai
no idea why we stopped own self๐Ÿ˜ฒ
why ๐Ÿ˜‰
sayad darr ki wajh se
Kisise Tum Pyaar Karo To Phir Izhaar Karo
Kahin Na Phir Der Ho Jaye...(2)
Kisipe Aitbaar Karo To Phir Ikraar Karo
Yehi To Dil Churane Ka Andaaz Hota Hai
Kisise Tum Pyaar Karo To Phir Izhaar Karo
ye kahani hai MAAN GEET ki
kuch issi tarah ki
let's read

It was a small house decorated beautifully ..shinning in the darkness of night while maan stood out looking at it satisfied when geet came with her hands adorned it mehndi ...

So kar liya apna armaan poora ..seriously maan it wasn't required poora ghar itna sajane ki kya zarorat thi tumhain who bhi akele ..halaat dekho apni subha se kya hugayi hai ..

Maan smiled seeing her as always worried ..

Well agar poora din mehnat karne ke baad mjhe apni friend ki itni pyaari si smile dekhne milti hai tou its all worth it .. 

Geet looked at him amazed still smiling ..

Tum khush hu ...?? I mean mene apni shaddi ki news itni suddenly break ki tum sab ke saamne ..mjhe laga tha sab buhat upset hunge ...but u handled all so well .. Sab ko mana liya ..

Maan smiled giving his famous smirk ..

Well u see its Maan Singh Khurana ...mera jadoo hi kuch aisa hai ..

Geet rolled her eyes n waked him tight on his back ..

Uhh ..bare aaye jadoogar ...

They sat on the bench outside the house listening to the faint sounds of the girls singing wedding songs n seeing the caterers doing the arrangement for tomorrow's wedding ..n she sat thr asking him in a low tone ..

Tum sach mien naraaz nahi hu ..?? Sach mien it was all so sudden papaji ke best ka beta DEV he came last week only from canada aur sab kuch fix hugaya ... Kuch mauqa hi nahi mila samajhne ka ..

Geet dair tou hugaye na ...aur abb shaddi se ek din pehle thorai na sab kuch badal jayega ...so chill n enjoy this moment ..its ur wedding dumbo ...

Maan circled his hand around her shoulder giving a side hug just trying to cheer up Geet n she smiled looking at the mehndi that cover her hand still slightly wet ..

Tum mujhe bilkul miss nai karoge na ..

Maan said immediately ..

Na bilkul bhi nai ...after all bachpan se aaj tak itna sataya hai tum ne mujhe ...abb jao aur apne uss NRI pati ki jaan khao ...

He turned with a teasing smile expecting to receive a pouting face of hers' or even a slap as well but she was looking down ...maan went on his kness in front of her n lifted her chin up through his finger ..

Kya huya ...u knw it mien mazaak kar raha tha ...

She sniffed ...n looked at him with her teary eyes ...n said smiling ..

Janti hoon tum tumhare idiotic jokes ..but fir bhi pata nahi kyun yeh ansoon ...maan u sure na yeh sab theek hai ...

Maan sat thr looking at her for a moment he thought to say NO every single inch of his existence wanted to stop his dearest best friend ...just the thought of a morning without her wake up call for the class was a night mare but then one day this has to be thr life na ...than y is it paining so much even after trying so hard he just cannot be happy when its the most happiest moment of his best friend's life he is not happy ...the feeling so alien to him n making him guilty as well ...n before he could muster the Courage to pore his heart out in front of her as always thr came the voice of his darling aunty n geet's mom Rano ..calling them inside ..

They stood up n geet once again looked at her house decorated so beautifully by her best friend ...he is indeed her life support ..the name of marriage use to scare the hell out of her but his mere presence gives her courage in every function to smile n sit through it .. But now the thought of leaving her family friends ..Him n go with a stranger in a completely new life setting the uncertainty in her ..n thr he was decorating every corner of her house with his very own hands ...smiling thanking God to give such a wonderful friend in her life n said to him ..

U know what maan ..u r the only person right now coz of whom I feel this marriage thing my decision everything is correct ..but seriously mana mien upset thi but u didn't have to do this all by ur self ..itni mehnat ..

Maan stood thr watching her smile n that shinning glow in her eyes ...she seems so happy with this marriage he thought ..least did he know it was his presence that made her smile even with so much of confusion ..

Geet mien chahta tou Khurana Mansion ki poori servant ki bragade ko yahan bola sakta tha but pata hai yeh sab khud kar ke jo khushi mili na who mujhe phir nahi milti ...ur smile is all what I want geet ..baqi sab tou bas yoon hi reh jata hai ...

The night flew away in a second as if a second has passed thr she was getting ready for her wedding the heavy lehenga n costly jewellery all made her look like a queen but the glow of a bride still missing her enchanting smile gone ...everyone thought its the normal girly tension be4 marriage but thr was one person who knew what exactly is wrong ...Ridz hee soul sister as the whole school n college use to say ..she knew y geet is not happy but even after years of her constant attempts geet never acknowledged the love she possessed for her best friend maan ..

From the age of 9 they were together ..Ridz ...Maan n Geet ...it was so natural for both maaneet to care for each other ...worry for each other that for them what ever signs of lovers people use to give them accusing them of being in a relation use to be so normal .. Maan the soft hearted yet possessive rich son of khuranas while geet the beautiful caring strong n ambitious girl ..they both were use to of being together like its the most natural thing ...a smile on geet's face which maan always ensure to be thr n they happiness of maan for which geet could do anything ...Ridz was a part of thr life n with the time they grew Ridz was the one seeing them loving each other ...thr was nothing that changed in thr life since childhood till today but thr life always revolved around each other ...maan won't wake up without geet's call n if any day he didn't picked up her call she would go nuts worrying ...n maan well he was always so damn possessive for geet never letting any harm even touch her ..not that he didn't cared for ridz but the strange bond tht he has with geet was a thing so visible tht nobody can neglect it ...yet these two stupid friends never realized what importance they holds in each other's life ..

N today when they both r going to part away the feelings they never recognize is taking a toll but she knew geet too well ...she is still not getting what exactly is causing her to feel this gloominess n at this point of time thr is no use of saying anything even if ridz made her confess her love for maan now thr won't be any use except the regrets n sorrow that she will take with her in her new life which she didn't wanted so went away with a heavy heart n misty eyes ..

While on the other side it was maan seeing n helping geet's father in the last minute preparation when his wallet fell down n his eyes fell on the picture kept thr his family pic having geet as well ...he smiled seeing his little sis who considers geet as her own elder sister ... No wonder geet has made this special bond with his family being his childhood friend ...he found his mother crying with rano aunty ...he smiled this was gonna happen ...n thr came his father Rajveer ..

Taking the wallet from his hand caressing the area where geet stood with maan n aniee on either side .. He smiled n said ..

Ek sapna tha ...sapna hi reh gaya ..

Maan looked shocked at his father ..he knew raj loved geet as much as he loved aniee. But he never thught he looks at geet in that way ...n raj smiled at son's gloomy face which is now looking perplexed ...

So I hope at least now u realized ur love 4 her ...

Maan dipped his head down ...yes he did last night seeing her sitting in the mid of the ladies who were teasing her joining her name with that dev something burned him.. jealousy ..a feeling he never experienced ever ...n the moment when he saw her blush his heart seems to get clenched with a stabbing pain ...wondering y the mere mention names together is hitting him so hard ...his reaction was even more hurtful to except ...n the very moment he realized all the talks of ridz the teasing of aniee n all the accusations of college fellows was not false he did love her ..his possessive nature for geet always use to take a tall his anger whenever any other guy use to approach his geet ...everything was coz he loved her from don't know when ..may be from childhood he loved her but now when she has found her life partner what can he do ...?? How possibly he can gather enough courage to confess his feelings to her ...how will he say to her that how all of a sudden he realized tht he love her ...n the whole nigh went away just in the thoughts of past every time he scolded for being careless regarding her self ...everytime she got angry with his late latifi in college in school ...the way they celebrated each other's success more than thr own ... 

N here he stand preparing for her wedding ...wanting to make it the most memorable day for her ...

Its too late dad ...mene buhat dair kardi apne dil ki baat samajhne ki ...buhat dair ..

Raj stood thr looking at the defeated face of his son .. A part of his heart pained seeing his son loosing his first love ...n the other selfish part wanted him happy n the greed for happiness took over ..

Maan koi dair nahi huyi ...shaddi abb bhi huyi nahi hai .. U can still confess ur love to geet ...n trust me son she loves u ...ek baar kushish tou karo ..

Maan looked at his dad for a second his heart rejoiced but than seeing the whole handa family the love rano n mohinder has always given him stopped him ..

Nahi dad ..I knw u love me ..but abb buhat dair hugaye hai ...mien apni khushi k liye uncel aunty ko dukh nahi de sakta ...aaj meri best friend ki shaddi hai ..n I wanna make it the best day of her life ...kal se uski ek nayi zindagi shoro hugi nayi khushiyoon k saath .. Mien kaise ..

Sochlo maan ...kahin aisa na hu k aaj sab ki khushiyaan ke baare mien soch rahe hu aur kal yeh sochne par majboor hujao k kash tum ne geet se keh diya hota ..

Maan looked up at his father ..n said determined

Mien faisla kar chuka hoon dad ..geet ki yadoon mien ek acha dost bankar rehna ziada behtar hai na ke apne pyaar ka izhaar kar ke uske dil mien ek dukh bhari yaad ban kar rehna ...baraat aa chuki hai dad aur abb agar geet mujh se pyaar karti bhi hai tu bhi uska jawaab ""hai"" kabhi nahi huga ..

With this maan went ahead only to collide with ridz who was searching him as geet wanted to meet him be4 her wedding ..

With a determination to never tell his feelings to her ..he knew his confession would only ruin thr beautiful friendship ...knowing geet se will be left with tears only .n he never wanted to make cry ever ..it was his mistake not to realize the value of

Her in his life so now he has no right to claim his right ...

Hi maan ...

He turned only to see DEV standing there with a smile dressed like a groom ...

Hello dev ..kaise ho ..

Honestly tension mien hoon ...

Kyun ..??

Tumhaari shadi waale din tumse yeh sawaal karunga ..

Maan smiled faintly and looked away ...

Waise thank you ...

I am sorry ..

Wohh tum approve nahi karte tu shayad aaj mujhe meri life partner nahi milti ...

Ahh wohh ...aisa kuch nahi hai ...geet ...actually we've been friend since forever and iss hi liye uncle asked me to meet you ..approval tu unka hi tha

Maan ..i do realize ke agar tum nahi kehte tu shayad mohinder uncle bhi iss rishtay ke liye han nahi karte also jab mien geet se mila ...trust me 15 mine 9 min tu usne sirf tumhaari aur ridhima ki baat ki thi ...so I realize your importance in her life

Well umm u can't complain ...u still got 6 minutes ...

Dev chuckled loudly ..

No man ...the rest 5 minutes she was either silent or it was me trying to get her to talk ...

Maan smiled realizing how mad geet was that day ..she didn't even wanted to meet him but rano aunty had asked him to get her to ...

Geet isn't really good at talking about her personal life with strangers ..

Geet was dressed fully when maan entered her room with ridz ...masking the gloominess with a killing smile he went ahead ..n sat in front of her ..teasingly

So madam hugaya aapka shringhar n all ...ek baat boloon geet ..plss yaar aaj raat ko apna yeh make mat utaarna warna kahin aisa na hu andhere mien bechara tera NRI darr kar bhag jaye ...

Geet looked down smiling ...n looked at him ..

Buhat khush hu na ..chali jaongi aaj chandigar ..abb tou college mien bhi last 6 months akele enjoy karna .. Iss ridzy ke saath ..

Hmm ..

Maan knelt in front of her while ridz stood by her side and he took her ice cold hands in his'

So you are ready ..??

R u ..??

Maan looked up at her and they both stared into each others eyes ...for the first time in forever realizing the depth of each others' emotions ...they both had unshed tears in their eyes and unspoken words on their lips and before the feelings could consume them rano walked in informing that geet has to go down for the jai mala ..and all her cousins will be here shortly to take her down ...her heart stopped for a moment when maan stood up leaving her hand ...she clutched on his finger ..trying to stop him ...suddenly the urge of having him near was so strong she paniced not knowing how can she stop him ...while it took all of his courage to free his hand from her desperate hold and walk away from that room ...without stopping even for a second he went outside to the lawn where all the men were and where the mandap was ...the surrounding reminded him why he needs to keep his mouth shut and let go of his best friend and the love of his life ...

**^^**

The walked into the lawn along with her mother, ridz and her cousins..there were so many people in there but her eyes kept searching for that one person ..her whole life ...in school ..college there have been so many times when people have accused her of being in a relationship with maan and every time sobody pointed his finger on her character maan was the first person to save her from the humiliation ...he never let anybody taint their friendship ...and the reason why she could never muster enough courage to tell him that yes she does love him ...the dumbo he is ...for the whole life she waited for him to walk upto her and see her with love ...not as a friend but as a life partner ...she waited every single day but he never did ..n today when she is going to marry some one else she saw that love in his eyes ..she saw that urge in him but its too late now ...since the day her parents told her about DEV she kept asking him if she is doing the right things but he never told her otherwise and she became sure of the thing that may be he never loved her and today when it's the day he has all the love in his eyes she always wanted to see ...

Standing in front of dev she never realized she has reached the mandap ..the gravity of those deep brown hazel duo kept her hypnotized and rather than looking at the person she is going to marry she kept looking at him who was now standing just behind dev at the end of the crowd ...tear pooled in her hazel duo ..and fell down when rano came from back patted her head like a mother consoling her ..

Geet ..sambhaal apne aapko ...bidaai mien time hai abhi ...chal mala utha ..sab wait kar rahe hain ...

To rano it was a comment she made to cheer her up but the thought of bidaai walking away from maan had geet shiver in pain ...she never imagined her life without him ...how is she going to do this ...since a week she had been convincing herself that this is the right thing ...this is what she should do for her parents ..and having maan along with her only helped her get through the rituals but now standing here alone under the gaze of a stranger made her feel like to die ...her hands shivered while taking the garland ...she was almost at the verge of collapsing when maan shook his head in denial ...he heard everyone talking ...mohinder and ranos' nervous and tensed faces ...

They weren't brought up like this ...and they surely can't be this selfish ...

Geet realized the enormity of the situation and how far she has come ...ducking her face down she took a deep breath and lifted her hand to place the garland around dev when a grip on her hand stopped the motion and she looked up only to realize it was dev himself stopping her ...

Tum Indian larkiyon kin a yeh hi problem huti hai ..sharam lihaaz ke naam p apni zindagi tak barbaad karne ko tyaar hujaati ho ...u know I fell in love with u the first time I saw u that's why I was interested in marrying u but now seeing the stupidity u r doing I can't do this ..

Mohinder: dev yeh kya keh rahe hain aap ..??

Uncle trust me mien theek keh raha hoon ...

Rano: but dev huya kya hai bte ..

Aapko sach mien nahi pata aunty .. I am amazed ..chaliye mien hi bata deta hoon ..

Geet maan se pyaar karti hai ...

The whole gathered stunned for a moment and everyone started murmuring things ...while khurana family walked up the mandap in support of mohinder and rano ..while maan walked upto dev ..

Dev ...listen I don't know what gave you the impression ..but mere aur geet ke beech aisa kuch nahi hai ...

Really maan ...chalo mien tumhain batata hoon what gave me the impression ...the fact that my would be wife was all the while searching for another man while walked upto to me ...she should have been looking at me while walking upto the alter not her best friend ...it should have been me giving her the strength when she was crying at the first ritual of our marriage but I knew you were the one standing behind me giving her the go ahead ..

Listen Mr. Maan Khurana I don't know what your reasons are for being such a coward but I am not going to marry a girl who is in love with someone else ..

Mohinder walked upto geet ..

Geet is it true ...?? Do you ...do you love maan ..

Uncle ...//

Maan I am talking to my daughter ...

Geet was standing there in tears with ridz and aniee holding her fron either side ...the faint nod was all it took to make them froze in their places and for maan to feel remorse over all the times he could have told her but he was too dumb to realize his own feelings ...

Maan's Father: the party is over everyone  ..let the family have some time alone ..

The guests left so did dev and his parents while MG stood their with their head hung low ...there was so much they were remorseful for ...sorry for not realizing their feelings in time ...sorry for not telling the other one in time ...sorry for letting their families down ...

Dadi Maa: mohinder aap kuch bolenge nahi ...

Kya boloon maa ji ..poori zindagi meri beti mera guroor rahi hai ...mene geet ko utni ki azaadi di jitni mien apne bte ko deta ...in return bas uska bharoosa manga ..par afsoos wohh bhi nahi mila ..

Papa aisa nahi hai .. (geet stepped out of her friends' embrace and stood in front of him in tears ...

Agar aisa nahi huta tou u would have told me ..

Uski galti nahi hai uncle ...( maan stepped infront of them not ever wanting geet to have her head hung low in front of anybody) it was ...I was my mistake ..mene hi buhat time laga diya apne dil ki baat samajhne mien ...aur kehne m bhi ...bachpan se geet mere saath thi ...mujhe apna bachpan yaad bhi nahi geet aur ridhima k bina ...mene kabhi imagine hi nahi kiya geet ke bina apni life .. mere mind m kabhi aaya hi nahi ..( and he turned towards geet with his eyes teary and guilty) mene tou humesha yeh hi socha k geet tou apni hi hai ...geet ko kahan jaana hai ...wohh kya kehti aapne uncle jab mene kabhi usko nahi kaha that I ...I love you geet ...

Maan's mother: rano ..mohinder ji ..galti tou bachoon ne karli but abb hum sab ko hi isko sahi karna huga ..

Rano cried hugging her guilty that even she couldn't read her daughter's heart ...all along she assumed her gloominess to be because of having to leave them ...

Maan: uncle mien jaanta hoon mene buhat time laga diya ..aur yeh sab ..trust me we didn't meant all this to happen ...but now ...(he took a deep breath while ridhima and aniee smiled giving him a thumbs a up from behind geet) .. kya aap apni beti ka haath mere haath mien denge ..

Mohinder teared up and hugged him patting his back ...while everyone else smiled and hugged each other ...

Aniee: arre pandit ji jaa rahe hain ...ek minute (and she hurried towards the exit) ...arre gur dev kahan jaa rahe hain aap ..shadi tu karwate jaaiye ...

Par dulha tu gaya na ..

Aniee: arre nahi pandit ji ..woh tou nakli tha ..asli wala tu abhi bhi mandap p hai chaliye tu ..

Dadi maa walked upto geet wiping away her tears ..

Humara poota thora bewakoof hai but aapse buhat pyaar karta hai ..

Geet sniffed back her tears ..she didn't kow really how to respond to that ...she was still under the phase of realizing what happened here in past 15 minutes ...rano walked up to her while dadi went to talk with maans' parent ..

You want this ..?? tu abb khush hai na geet ..bache humien teri khushi se ziada aur kuch nahi chahiye ..

Geet looked up at her and hugged her mother and cried ...cried her heart out ..

I love him maa ...I really do ..but app dono ko hurt kar ke ..mujhe meri khushiyan nahi chaiye thi ...

Maan's mother came to the weeping mother-daughter and they both parted ..

Arre yeh kya rano aap tou humari beti ko aur hi rola rahi hain ..chaliye larki ki maa apne damaad ka tilak nahi karengi ...

Ridhima: aunty shub muhurat nikla jaa raha hai ...chaliye ..

While rano went away ridhima stepped into her place and mended geet' attire as much as she could and the rituals began shortly afterwards ...geet looked at maan and he held her gaze during the jai mala ...there was so many things unsaid between them and so many people around ..but he knew he have his whole life to apologize and his dear wifey is never going to let it go EVER !!

With the blessing of their parents they were married ...and just as he filled her parting with sindoor he felt a ting of pride and satisfaction while a tear slipped from the corner of her eyes seeing that look in his eyes ...n she thanked her babaji silently knowing no matter what happens her best friend will be by her side always ...

THE END