meri toh pm hi puri nhi hoti
priya : same here๐Ÿ˜†

OUR WINNER IS 

& 1st runner up is

Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

first congratulations to winners and nominated members both of you...

now we start our

we randomly select one-two writer names for taking view about this vote...
so start with
 (Writer)

1) Anu5 & taahir both are your reader or not
Ans : Yup they are very much
2) In this poll both get maximum vote, you want share something about both to us
Ans : "Both are one of best readers of our forum
Their comment /review not just make us happy but motivate to write more 
Thank you guys ...you guys besttt"

(me)๐Ÿ˜‰

Ans : yes both are my reader , active reader on my story and ghsp forum too

2) In this poll both get maximum vote, you want share something about both to us
Ans: both deserve win in this poll, another nominated reader please not take this in negative way๐Ÿ˜‰... Anu5 & taahir comments regularly and I really liked each one reader ๐Ÿค—comment, Thanks for taking out time , your comment & likes motivate the writer
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(Writer)

Ans : anu is my regular reader but not tahir

Ans: Both of them post detailed comments on the updates..i don't know anything personally about them

di no one know personally ๐Ÿ˜‰

after that we go to Nominated Contest 

1) how you feel when you get nomination in this category
Ans : i am very well excited to get nominated ,well very few people knew me yet i got votes,i am happy

2) Anu5 & Taahir lead in this poll, you want to say something on that point
Ans : no,ofcourse they both deserves to lead..as i said very few knew i was active and i am not very social to others like them..they both deserves it

1) how you feel when you get nomination in this category
Ans :  I loved I was nominated but no one vote for me
2) Anu5 & Taahir lead in this poll, you want to say something on that point
Ans : for anu and taahir I will congratulate them and happy for them better luck for me next time I guess

Now move to WINNERS 

1) first congratulations, you lead in this poll, second how you feel when you get nomination 
Ans : "Iam pleased and humbled. Iam truly obliged for this nomination and recognition.
A very special thanks to the Maaneetians who nominated me and supported my nomination. Congratulations to the winners of other polls as well !! "

2) Few words about our work & those people who take out time and take a part here
Ans : An enormous accolades to all the efforts and hard work you and ur Co ( sanjana, kalpana , preetymaaneet) as put dear. You and your co's dedication, enthusiasm and insights to keep GF alive is really commendable. Thanks for keeping GF alive with ur efforts and with unique ideas to entertain Maaneetians.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) first congratulations, you  also lead in this poll, second how you feel when you get nomination 
Ans : "Hi Priyanka 

Firstly thank you to everyone that has selected my name , though I feel that Chetna (khwaishfan)
is and will always be the most active reader on the forum"
2) Few words about our work & those people who take out time and take a part here
Ans : "The ladies that has taken out time to prepare these Celebration Threads bringing together
Geet Forum Family , I truly do salute you all for the efforts put into these Celebrations , making it a feast for readers 
the stories and concepts are just great while the VM's are a blast the Edits are Mind Blowing 
Thank you to each one that participated "

Thanks to all for taking out time and giving some answers of our random questions๐Ÿ˜†

priya_21 thumbnail

Part 3

Another side , in somewhere, in dream city of youngsters, one girl selling the things door by door in Chawl, her fairy skin darken in high temperature of Mumbai... for survival she have to do this work...  her small sister also needs her support...

Late night Maan come after spending good time with children in Anathashram...now his mood is better...

But memories still lingering and disturbing him...

Maan & geet take slow steps hiding own self in bushes, trees, and at last reached to room... room is lock... geet give him hair pin, after few tries he able to unlock the door...

When both come inside, whole room is empty... except one wall, which fills with many pics of guruji...

Geet : ye sb kya hai maan

Maan : geet kajal yaha nhi hai

Geet : wo yhi hai

Abhi humne suna na

Maan : sshhh

Kuch awaaze aa rhi hai

He put ear on wall try to hear but at end he put ear on floor..

Yaha se

It's mean niche basement hai

Rasta yhi khi se honga

Both check each corner, floor, but not able to get from where both get entrance...

Geet : maan pics ke piche

Nhi dekha humne

Maan : yes

At end both get the button and from mid door slides... both can see the stairs...

Maan : geet call police now

Aur Tum yhi ruko

Geet : mein

Maan : nice kitne log hai

We not known

So please call police now

She nodded...maan give own phone to her and said isme shiv, vyom ka bi number hai unhe message drop kr dena

She nodded again...

He also fearing to go down, what you can expect from 21 years old boy, but for geet, he have to take this risk, before going he take heavy photo frame in hand, as weapon...

Chodo mujhe

He reached to down and look all around, it's small room, one bed, one sofa... one man laying on bed and kissing someone forcibly, girl trying to move, maan take fast steps and hit on head hardly, he screamed in pain, glass break in pieces, and some pierced his skin...maan pushed her another side, but seeing her naked girl with so much bruises, he closes the eyes next moment, he just take out shirt and throw on her

Wear this

Man trying to stand, but maan again hit him with frame, he is double from him in body... he look around and pick vase which placing nearest sofa of table, hit him again on head... man fall down on floor losing the consciousness...

Kajal try to stand , but falling badly, only pain left in her body... he give her hand and said geet upar hai

Come with me

When she not moved, he calls geet name loudly...

Ha

Come down

Geet come down, seeing best friend condition, she break in tears, maan held her close and said we can't waste the time here, we have to run, just help her...

Ye admi kbhi bhi hosh me aa sakta hai

Geet nodded and run to help kajal...

That day we save her geet, but I lost you ...tears slipped from his eyes...he just have some pics, which he take without her permission... This is only remembrance he holding to till from many years...

Geet helped kajal in wearing the cloth, both friends crying in pain...

Maan : geet little fast

Koi bhi aa sakta hai

Geet : hmm

Maan : tumne call kiya na police ko

Geet : ha

Mein unhe saja jaroor dilayungi

Maan : hum ye sb karenge

Par uske liye hume bachke yaha se jaana honga

Yaha jaroor koi rasta honga

Kajal points towards at one direction, maan run to check, some stairs going somewhere... now all have no another option, trio enter in this...

After stairs, single path come and trio reached little far from cottage...

Maan : ye kaunsi jagah hai

Maan held kajal tightly saving her from falling...

Kajal kuch der aur

Hume yaha nhi ruk sakte hai

Hume highway dundna honga

Geet you ok

She nodded...

Night turn into morning but trio just not able to come out from this jungle

(note : no idea , in that area have any jungle or not, just imagination)

He feel some cars passed out from nearest... he makes it both behind some bushes and left to check...here he seen one big centre, he hide behind tree when once again one car passed, he look once and notice, some girls hitting the car glass... like crying for help... he felt bad...he feared for geet safety... he take step back and feel someone behind own...he take relax breath to see shiv & vyom here...

Maan : tum yaha kaise

Shiv : tera hi toh message aaya tha

We both reached and seen police already asking many questions from owner... and at end we get to know you and geet are not here...police check each corner of resort and at end we reached in one room... and police arrest that wounded man ... we both tired best and get the gate and reached here

Maan : geet and kajal

Chalo

He come back to same place but not gets both ...

Maan : geet

He screamed to taking her name...

His friend also checks all around at end get kajal...

Maan kajal hai yaha

Maan patted her cheek and asked geet kaha hai

Kajal : wo usse le gye

Maan : kaha kajal

Kajal please open the eyes

Kajal : wo ____ Rajmachi (Udhewadi)

She fall in his arms...

Maan : tum dono isse hospital leke jaayo

Dhyan rhe

Ye pura bayan de

Us kaka ke khilaf

Mein geet ko dundta hu

Shiv : maan police apna kaam karengi

Tu kaise

He not listen anything and left to search her...

Kajal : aap so jaaiye mummy ji

Maan ki itni chinta karengi

Toh aapki tabiyat kharab ho jaani hai

Maan MOM : kaise chinta na karu mein iski

Mujhe laga tha bhool jaayenga

Aange bad jaayenga

Par iski zindagi whi simat ke rh gyi hai

Kajal (sb meri wajh se huya, usne toh mujhe zindagi dedi us din )

Kajal bs kuch der aur

Maan aate honge

Someone pull her hair harshly make her stand...

Tu kamini yaha chupi hai

Aur ye

Kaka please hume chod dijiye

Hard slap come on her face

Tujhe kya laga

Police ko bula lengi

Aur wo mujhe pakad lenge

Ek ganta nhi laga mujhe bahar aane me

Aur ab mein dekhta hu tujhe aur isse kaun bachata hai

Wo ladka kaha hai

Geet : hum akele hi hai

Kaka pressed her cheek hard and said tu usse bachana chahti hai na

Dekhta hu kb tak bachta hai wo

Kaka throw her in goons arms , isse Rajmachi (Udhewadi) pucha do

Aur iska toh mein

Geet : kaka usse chod do

She bite on goon hand and hold kaka feet

Please kaka

Usse chod do

Kaka : chod dunga

Par

Geet stand and asked par kya kaka

Kaka : tu cheez hai toh bdi mast

He touch her upper private part, she take step back and said kajal khadi ho

She helped kajal and said kajal tujhe meri kasam bhag yaha se

She pick dust and throw in goons eyes, before she run, kaka hold her by waist and at end when he hear someone coming here... He left with goons taking her with own...

Part 4

Around after 4 to 5 hours, he reached Rajmachi (Udhewadi), Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. There are two forts which were built by Shivaji Emperor during the 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is about 15 km trekking distance from Lonavla. Rajmachi can be reached by 2 ways, the tough route from Kondivade village near Karjat and the other easy but long way route from Lonavala. In rainy season this place is filled with giant waterfalls and greenery.

Rajmachi town is home to another important village of Udhewadi. This village is situated at an altitude of 700 m above the sea level and at the base of the twin peaks namely Shreevardhan and Manoranjan. This village is also an ideal place for the taste of authentic Maharashtrian cuisines.

He not gets from where he starts of searching her ... He called at home once in mid, feeling uneasy likes something going happen bad ...

He buys some food items and one shirt from local market and left to search her...

He tried to ask in mid some people... he feel uneasy like many eyes only staring her...he knows coming here alone is not going easy for him... he left message to shiv and vyom with location ...and switched off the phone for saving the battery...

Next day, as usual all are sitting together for breakfast...

Maan : maa mujhe Mumbai jaana honga

Mom : maan waha nhi

Maan : it's for business

Am going mom

Mom : maan par

Maan : Mom mein jaanta hu aapko meri fikr hai

Par kaam jaruri hai

And am totally fine

At end she nodded and he take aashirwaad from both Mom & daadi , then left to office...

Hearing his plan, his dad also gets angry on him, but he wants some break, he want to go once again at same place where he seen her last time... he knows it's going painful for him...

But he wants to do this...

Another side in somewhere in Mumbai, Naina struggling to fulfill daily needs, from this selling things , she get so less... no one ready to buy at first place...after so much struggling she able to sell 5-6 quantity only...

She cried hugging vanshi...

In same place, little far from her place, one girl also live like her... some time she come and give foods both...Naina and kanu become friend with time...

Kanu try to make her understand many times, in this she not going survive, she also can join as bar dancer like her... today seeing VANSHI suffering, she agreed this time...

Maan flight land in Mumbai Airport, from here, his friend shiv pick up and both left to his house...

Shiv : common Maan

Has le yaar

Sharanya ko dekh

Kaise has rhi hai

He pass small smile to him and said mujhe thoda rest kr lena chaiye

He left saying this...

Shiv : dekha tumne

He become robatic after going geet

Why he not forget her

Sharanya : kyun na hum usse bar le chale

Thoda location change honga

Sayad

Shiv : koi fayda nhi

Sharanya : common shiv

We can't stop try

Shiv nodded

Kanu : sir ye Naina hai

Ye yaha kaam krna chahti hai

Manager looks naina up & down and takes a round around her...

Manager : smjha diyo isse sb

Kanu nodded and drag naina to green room...

Kanu select one dress and give to her, seeing sort dress, naina take step back

Kanu : naina

Vanshi ke liye

Dekh ache khase paise mil jaayenge

Krna kya hai

Bs dance

Jaise tune bahar abhi aur ladkiyo ko dekha krte huye

Naina : wo kaise un ladkiyo ko chu rhe the

Kanu : naina

Kuch pane ke liye kuch khona pdta hai

Jeena hai toh krna honga

Jaise mein krti hu

Bhool jaa koi tujhe chu rha hai

Bs ye dhyan rakh

Raat khatam hone pe

5000 tere hath me honge

5000 naina

She nodded hugging kanu...

Shiv : maan hum jaa rhe hai bs

Maan : shiv

Shiv : bs sb kuch whi thi kya

Kitne din rha hai tu uske sath

Maan : ye zindagi usne mujhe di hai

Usne meri jaan bachayi hai

Shiv : yaar mein jaanta hu

Par ab tu meri sun

Hum jaa rhe hai bs

Maan entered in bar with friends, dim light, loud music disturb him more... but for friends he take step inside...

He not like when girls fall so low and ready to do something like that, here girls falling on man , and man also not less than , touching the girls openly... he give glares to shiv and sharanya...

Shiv : common Maan

Ye unki khud ki chuni huyi zindagi hai

Maan : ek ye ladkiya hai

Jinhe bs paisa chaiye

Ek geet thi

Jisne ye sb rokne ke liye

Jaan dedi

He going left... But while turning something catch his attention...

Mujhe tumse mohabbat hai

Deewangi ki hadd tak

Deewana mujhe banao na

Deewangi ki hadd tak

Ae sanam mujhse poocho

Kitni chhahat hui hai

One girl in sort dress, which covers her only assets and all another parts showing from net, dancing in mid ...his step move forward towards her...

Oh ye..Oh ye..
[Ye khel nahi hai
Dil kisi se lagana
Tum dil ko laga ke
Mujhe bhool na jaana]

She falling in man arms one to another one... he come in mid and held her hand pull closer... her sweet hand touch his cheek...

Ae sanam mujhse poocho

Kitni ulfat hui hai

Ae sanam mujhse poocho

Kitni ulfat hui hai

He entangles fingers with her and kissed on her knuckles... he going take her name, feel some another man hold her from back and she happily take step back and land in another man arms...

Mujhe tumse mohabbat hai

Deewangi ki hadd tak

Deewana mujhe banao na

Deewangi ki hadd tak

He feel , he dreaming her once again...he take step back without noticing back stair, he again feel soft hand around own, which save him from falling...

You ok sir

He touched her cheek and whispers GEET

Some girl held her hand and drags her in front of him...

previous part on page 2

click here if you skip the post's in mid๐Ÿ˜‰

and next part on page 7
priya_21 thumbnail
Kalpi : hmm
am thinking
sanju : yes
Kalpi : Naseeb apna apna movie dekhi hai kya 
Sanju  : let me think
priya : you going so much time๐Ÿ˜‰
preety  : you both think
tb tak hum apni next story post krte hai๐Ÿ˜†

Naseeb Apna Apna

Priya looked at the couple before her..She envied the love her sister was getting from her husband...she couldn't remove her gaze from him..even though knowing she will never get that love from him..She had fallen for him..Very badly...and now seeing him all happy with her sister..she couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes..She didn't want this..She didn't want to broken...She didn't want to become the person she was today..who was jealous of her own sister..the sister who fought all odds to give her better life...the sister who gave her love of a mother...and the sister who was ruling the heart of the only person she loved...she wiped her tears and left to her room thinking how to clear the mess of her life...

Priyanshi aka priya and geethanjali aka geet are two sisters one soul ,the parents less daughters fought with life bravely and stood as each other support where geet took charge of her only sister studies being a student and bread earner..her sister supported her by studying hard and getting through scholar ships...their life was moving smoothly, geet got the new job in a reputed construction company she only hoped to get more pay so she could save something for her sister future unknown how her future was tied to the person whom she going to work with...to say her boss maan was mesmerized with her look would b an understatement..he was blown away with her dimple smile.. Whereas geet is no less, she found herself attracted to his brown eyes...they would often steal glances and kept drooling when one was not noticing the other...it was after six months when maan finally proposed geet after their dinner meeting which geet agreed...their life was bliss with maan family agreeing to bring their only dil to their home..With the thought of marriage geet was reluctant she couldn't leave priya alone...when she shared her feelings and fears with maan..He said they could have priya with them..

Even maan parents suggested the same..But it was priya who wanted to be independent and she wants to move in hostel...as geet wasn't ready to let her live alone and Khurana house was far away from priya uni finally geet gave into priya demands and got her in ladies hostel...

It was an year to their marriage and maaneet were happy in their dream world which was about to collapse in few days ..geet was due in next week and priya stayed at Khurana house to help geet as geet mil was often ill ...priya and maan shared abond of frinds more than brother in law and sister in law...after a week when geet gave birth to baby girl she was the most happiest girl on the earth...it was her husband dream to have a daughter when she dreamt about her son yet at this point seeing her husband lost in their daughter she couldn't even complain...

Geet:maan will u stop looking at her..

Maan:no I can't  stop admire my daughter...

Geet:maan she is mine too

Maan who was still in his daughter land just hummed making geet roll her eyes

Maan :geet what will we name her..

Geet:she is your dream...isn't she!!?

Maan:yes

Geet:then she is your Kalpana...your dream

Maan smiled:our Kalpana

It was two months from that day when a desperate priya was waiting for her sister and niece...it was almost a two weeks she didn't met them as it's her final exmas..And total she planned to spend whole weekend with them...she repeatedly asked geet mil when they will b back..

Mil:priya they went to Shimla for maan meeting, they will b back in any minute...

Priya:their phone is also not reachable aunty I want to meet my baby and di...

Mil:patted her cheeks and left to take rest stating there may b network problem...but her steps halted seeing a injured maan carrying his daughter wrapped in a white sheet...

M:maan...what happened..

Hearing her shriek priya too looked at him scared

Priya thoughts were stopped with a pat on her shoulder she opened her eyes only to look at her sister the concern in her eyes made her hate herself more...

Priya:di aap..

Geet:tuh teek haina..kya hua aise kyun so gayi...sofe par...

Priya:who kuch nahi di..bas aise hi...

Geet:chalo dinner khey liye

P:nahi di,muje bhook nahi hai..aapjao

Geet:par

P:plz di..

Geet was about to move when priya asked..

P:di kya mein Kalpana koh mere paas rakhon..kuch dher..woh ..

Geet:iss mein puchne khi kya hai priya..woh teri bhi beti hai..

Priya just nodded..geet gave a longing look to her and went from there with tears in her eyes..geet knew she was losing her sister...she wasn't her old priya ..Fate had brought them at a place where they were not just sisters who shared their responsibilities but shared same husband too..Whom both loves above all...but the person in question was ignorant to the love his wife had for him...second wife to b precise...

Maan saw geet coming alone and knew something was wrong again...his mom and him shared a look...This was happening every other day..geet being upset about priya avoiding her meals...even his mom tried to talk with her but something was amiss..he decided to talk with her ...geet was getting pressured which was not good for her health and priya was adding more to her worries...he knew she was very understanding and the way she managed his child was commendable...but from few days priya behavior was terribly wrong...

He still remember how she stood with his family and for Kalpana..When he was searching for geet...police stated geet was no more...on their way back from Shimla the car lost the control making it clash with a tree on other end..he along with their child was thrown out on road while geet was thrown out on hill side...even after a month when they couldn't found any body he was hopeful his geet was alive...he was madly searching her resulting ignoring his baby and mom..Who needs him...he was torn in between family and love..then came priya to help him take care of his family while he went to search his love anther 2 months there was no result...still in heart of hearts he believed her to b safe ...

Priya couldn't stay with them...and Maan mom health was taking a toll on her and managing a baby was getting hard so she prestered maan to remarry just for Kalpana sake which he declined point blank...but still she never gave up and finally seeing her mom beak down he agreed to marry only for his child but promised to never love the woman...he was amused seeing his assistant sasha as the bride whom his mom had chosen...he had cleared his intentions about marriage to sasha which she gladly agreed...even though maan was reluctant sasha behavior towards his mom and his baby made him nod for the marriage...on the marriage day priya happened to hear the words of sasha and her friend tasha who were discussing on upcoming schemes how to kick kalpnana out of their life and to rule km and kc..priya was terrified and recorded their words and immediately gave it to her jiju and and his mom who were in other room...maan was beyond enraged

Maan: see mom, u want me to marry a girl like her..if not priya what could have happened to my baby..

Mom: maan..

Maan:no mom..i had enough I cant trust anyone with my baby..

M: yes u can..

Maan: mom r u still behind my marriage after all this..

M: ok I agree sasha is wrong choice but not everyone is sasha ...maan...and think about the guests who r here for the wedding I cant see them mocking at u..

Maan: mom all I care now is to throw sasha out of my life and home...we can take care of guests..

She looked at his son who was not in sense and the girl who stood Kalpana in her arms...she went to her

M: priya will u marry maan

Maan&priya: mom..aunty

Maan:mom yeh aap

M: maan u agreed for baby right...so please let me talk with her...priya say..

Priya: aunty..i..

Maan: mom priya is geet sister..i don't want to ruin in her life in this love less marriage..u do know I am marrying only for my baby...how can u put priya through this..she is my geet sister..

M:I know she is..That's why I am asking...no one can love Kalpana like geet and priya...turning to priya: priya will u

Priya: she looked at the baby in her arms and agreed..

Maan:priya think again..i can't give u anything...i love geet..i..

Priya:I will b kalpana mother

Geet:maan ..maan

Maan:huh

Geet: maan where r u lost...

Maan:nothing geet...where is baby..

Geet:with priya..

Both took their dinner immersed in thoughts...maan mother looked at both and couldn't stop her tears..Why it happened with her children..Was she wrong in forcing maan to remarry, she loves geet like her daughter...but for her daughter she made maan to marry again..She can't even think of hurting priya who lost her life for her son and granddaughter...

Geet: maan I need to talk about priya.

Maan:hmm geet..i too thought something is bothering her, was she ok, her health I mean..Anything wrong..

Geet took a deep breath: maan cant u see she loves u..

Maan: WHAT!!??

Geet: yes,she does..

Maan: geet r u mad, how can she love me..her sister husband...geet u r

Geet: maan..u r her husband too..

Maan looked at geet with shock: yes,but that marriage is for name sake geet,I told her before marriage I only love you..She cant expect anything from me...I think you are mistaken..

Geet: no maan,I can see pain in her eyes, whenever she looks at us..She is drifting away from me maan, I want my sister back...she choked on tears

Maan: geet, don't cry please we will talk with her...I still believe there is something which..

Geet: maan will u do something if I ask..

Maan: anything for u geet..

Geet: then give priya the rights of a wife

Maan:I never disrespect her geet..i fulfill all my responsibilities towards her...

Geet:maan I am not talking about general things I am asking about her rights on u...I want u to love her as a wife...i..

Maan: GEET...Are u in senses, agree u love priya more than me..But what are u asking is impossible geet...

Geet: why, wasn't she your wife...didn't she needs you and your love...she is also human maan with feelings..she loves you and seeing your love for me kills her...please maan ...its only you she needs..she is..

Maan:enough geet..i had enough of you..i am sure priya didn't love me, it's just your imagination, in six months of our marriage I  never shared a room with her let alone bed, she is Kalpana mother, I look at her as my baby mother, your sister,daughter in law of mom, time and again I look of her needs and comfort because I respect her..Not I love her...even today if she needs something its my responsibility to fulfill it, she is my responsibility, you are my love, I beg you to understand the difference

Geet:but priya loves you maan

Maan:as I said,I don't care of this your nonsense, you need sleep,so just go to bed,for ones and last I will never love priya ,she is just my responsibility...

Saying maan took his night wear and went in washroom leaving geet in tears, not only geet, priya who came to give a sleeping baby to geet rooted hearing their convo...she left from there unable to look at them...

Maan words kept ringing in her ears, true he looked after her as a responsibility but like a fool she fell in love with his care, in their six months of marriage he made sure geet was his only love yet she couldn't stop her heart from loving him, she didn't even knew she loved him all this months until geet was back, she still remembered the day when  doctor preety came with geet, she said how geet was found unconscious beside lake and some tribal's took her with them, doctor preety team was in medical camp there and geet was in coma for almost six months, the moment she opened her eyes, she demanded her baby and maan...but keeping her condition in mind preety herself came to drop geet home, as she wanted to confirm what geet was saying is true and is safe with her family...the minute geet entered all were in shock and maan even thought he was dreaming but geet hug brought him back and they both cried until they were disturbed by their baby voice...

seeing them all drown in each other planted a first seed of jealousy in priya mind and first realization that she loves her  husband who loves her sister.

More than maan answer the thing that kept ringing was geet asking maan to love her...how hard could it be for geet, to demand such a thing for her sister from her husband...if she herself couldn't see maan and geet together,will geet can bear seeing maan with priya...the realization sent a shiver through her spine...yet she thought

Everything is fair in love and war

The next morning wasn't same as before there was  a drastic change in priya behavior...she tried everything to get maan attention she offered him his black coffee which always geet does from the day she is back...she even asked him about the dishes she cooked while maan was amused with her behavior..geet was getting worried about both..it was clear to her priya needs maan attention but maan being maan was obvious to her advances..she yet again thought to push maan...even before she could start maan himself talked with geet

Maan :geet don't u think priya is behaving a bit odd

Geet:she just wants your attention maan, she loves you

Maan sighed:geet please..we are over this topic.

Geet: maan trust..

Maan: geet how can I make u understand there is nothing like that, I can never think of any other woman than you geet, u don't know what place you holds in my life...

Geet: what if I was not back maan, you will have been with priya..don't u!!??

Maan: geet what the hell r u talking, how can u even say that..

Geet:true maan,if not me ,you and priya could have been happy, if not now, maybe in future you could have move on with her, my sister could have get her happiness, if not me, she could have been happy with you maan..geet broke down in tears saying this..While maan heart pained hearing her

Maan :geet all you think about is priya and her happiness, what about me geet, don't u want my happiness, do u have any idea how I was searching for you all these months, and finally after a long time I got u back, all u say and worry is about priya..did u ever love me geet..

Geet: maan..please don't say this, u do know how much I love you...its priya..

Maan:if u love me geet,u could have never ask me to move on with priya..u hurt me geet,u really...

Geet hugged him tight even before he finished his words...I am sorry maan,I was thinking beyond..i am really sorry..But maan I am worried about priya,she was,..

Maan:I will talk with her, but please never ever leave me ,it was hard for me to even breath without you,I don't know how I survived once, I couldn't survive next time if u leave me...

Saying he too tightened his hold on geet, both stood there until they were disturbed by a knock...

Geet closed her eyes feeling miserable..she knew the most important persons in her life are in pain for different reasons, priya wants maan love and maan is ignorant of her love, it was not less than a death to her watching her own sister as her husband second wife..and she even knew at what circumstances priya agreed to marry maan.. she can never blame maan for remarriage, as she always wanted his happiness neither she can blame priya for falling in love with maan ,it was not in priya hands not to feel for maan for what he is, the day geet knew about maan priya marriage she decided to leave the house for their better life, but maan words made her stop he clearly stated priya and his marriage was illegal as she was alive, even if she left he will bring her back by hook r crook seeing madness in him geet decided to stay ,but thought to bring priya and maan close as she can clearly see priya love for maan,it was not easy for her to talk to maan about priya,but she did everything for her baby sister, when even she tried to convince maan he was either hurt r angry by the end of their talk...everyday their life is getting darker with pain, the more she tried the more they were getting wounded...geet for even asking the love of her life to love other woman, even though she is her own sister the thought itself pained her, while maan was hurt thinking about geet words of leaving him for priya...will she ever love him the way she love her sister, priya for using her sister getting all the love of person whom she loves and was ignorant of her love...

Priya looked at the couple with pain, it was her right too wiping her tears she knocked: maan can we talk please

Both maan and geet were surprised to see her and her question...but maan just nodded and went along leaving geet with assurance..once in priya room

Priya:maan I am thinking about us, as di is back...I am not

Maan:thanks priya,thanks a lot for understanding, geet was being insane saying you love me and all...I do know u don't, but she..

Priya: di is right maan,I do love you

Maan: PRIYA..

Priya:yes,I do love you maan, and I realized you don't..

Maan:priya, I am sorry if ever I gave you hope, I clearly told you before this marriage, I respect you priya but I can't love ...

Priya nodded wiping her tears: if I ask you something, will u give it to me maan..

Maan nodded confused

Priya:I want a night with you maan

Maan looked horrified: what

Priya: I want you to..

Maan : u disgust me priya..There geet was blaming herself for coming in my life again for you, and here you are trying to spoil my life and geets..How can u even think such a thing, are u really geet sister..For whom she kept fighting with me..

Priya: maan please..i love

Maan slapped her even before she finished her words making her swallow her words..I want you out of my life and home first thing in morning, u don't even deserve my respect priya...have u ever thought of geet..no u are just selfish

Maan came out enraged only to stop seeing a teary geet...he didn't want geet to see priya so he turned to close the door only to surprised seeing a smiling priya with tears running down...

Maan took geet to their room, even before she talk about her lovely sister he asked her to sleep, yet he couldn't sleep remembering priya smile..What exactly was running in her mind? Even though he felt a little bit of guilt for slapping her, the one who supported his family at times when he himself couldn't

When next morning geet woke up she found a letter beside her table..Confused she took it only to get shock..

Di,

I know you will never drop your efforts of making me and maan couple, which not only hurt u but also maan, so it is best for me to leave your love with you, I know for a moment I become selfish and wanted maan for myself but di it took another moment for me to realize he will never ever love me, your thinking of "if you didn't come back "was so wrong di ,it was me who came in middle, and it was only right if I go away from here, no please don't again start blame yourself ,it was me who took path of this marriage, I know maan will never love me, yet I choose this, and realize how foolish I am and di you too must have known by now maan will not accept me as his wife, even after  me asking him directly he denied, let me tell u a secret, I know you are hearing us, and I deliberately asked and pushed him to his limits, di please don't ever feel sorry for me, and don't think you lost me, I will come back once I sorted the mess in my life, say sorry to maan from my side I know he will forgive if u ask, and di sorry for creating troubles in your life. i can feel your pain di,I know how much it must have hurt u for even asking maan to be with me, I know even now you want me with you..but di some wounds take time to heal, and I don't want u to blame yourself for me, if I stayed there it will hurt not only me but you too so this little space and time will heal both our hearts, and one day I will b back to you for always.

I love u di

Yours Priya

Geet loud sob made maan woke up, he was scared seeing her crying with a letter in her hand, he took the letter and was too shocked to react..

Geet: maaan..woh priya..

Maan:shh geet..She will come back, she said na..

Geet: but why she went away, she could have live here in her house, what's the need to leave the city..

Maan: geet she needs to move on from me, and it's best if she didn't come face to face with me, even it will b painful for u to see her struggling with her feelings...its good for her and for you too, let's just hope she returns soon and stay safe..

Geet hugged maan tight still crying in his embrace thinking why it all happened with them...and hoping one day her sister will return home..to her...hopefully one day their lives may return back to normal...when geet was still thinking about her sister maan received a call which made him grin, eventually he shared with geet making her take a breath of relief...

Priya was crying looking out of the window, when she felt a presence beside she hurriedly wiped her tears and smiled at her friends

Sanjana:r u ok priya!!?

Priya just nodded

vartika: u sure u did right!!?i mean leaving and all..

Priya:if I was there di will never give up ..So it is must, I will b fine.

Sanju: everything will b fine priya, new job and new place will make u feel better..

She just agreed ,if not more she may get busy in her life and her di may live her life peacefully...some day when she was sure enough of her feelings about maan ,she may return to her home...hopefully.

Vartika and Sanjana shared a look and decided to bring their friend back who lost her heart they even listed a number of guys whom will match their friend perfectly, they both promised to bring priya out of maan world and make her life hell with their pranks and dates with their listed guys... not to forget they even talked maan and listed about their upcoming events for priya who as always only hummed for their amazing plans, the both still didn't get the thing is how geet and priya can fall for this sadu person.

The end...

priya_21 thumbnail
now time come we give honor to our next contestant
she is beautiful editor
but nowadays she is missing ๐Ÿ˜‰

Maneet's Readers World - this thread manage by her, now Preetymaaneet take this in own hand๐Ÿ˜‰

priya_21 thumbnail

Maan Singh Khurana most eligible bachelors of our country and richest person In Asia. He is son of Amar Singh Khurana and Prema Khurana and Grandson of Savitri Singh Khurana. He has two siblings Anwesha Singh Khurana and Dev Singh Khurana. Khurana's children are known for seducers, their one gaze makes any person week on their knees whether the person is guy or gal, man or woman. Their aura or look can killed the person or makes them crazy, people usually start doing stupid things to get their attention. Gals or Women wants Maan or Dev or one can said that their one gaze is enough to made them do what they want without any shame. Similarly Anwesha is also getting same treatment, guys or man wants her like anything but men or women, guys or gals didn't get chances to get their attention. Maan, Dev or Anwesha hate this things, they thought they all were behind their money and which is not totally wrong though they also knows their one looks can do so many things.

Geet Singh Rathore, a reserved gal but with strangers otherwise she is chatterbox. She is daughter of Madan Singh Rathore and Rano Singh Rathore... He owns a construction business. She has one elder brother Arjun who loves her so much. Her marriage is fixed with An NRI Shiv Kapoor who lives in Australia and he is well known singer and his father owns world class steel business.

Arjun asked their common friend Sharanya Bisht to make her little open as before this proposal she got two more proposals but after meeting with her they refuse to marry her as she didn't talk to give them time, they thought she is arrogant and egoist little did they know she is fridy cat who gets totally freaked out when she met with strangers.

Geet has only one bestie Naina who loves her or understand though Sharanya also her friends but she wants to change Geet on the other side Naina thought that if a guy likes her coz of her simplicity not coz of modernity but seems like this time Arjun take promise from both not to interfere this time. Sharanya knows her work she is only gal who helps her, poor girls philosophy, "If people likes you or loves you coz of what you are not what you are not... One should love you, the way you are ... if someone tries to change you in love, then its not love but a compromise ... and darling, one doesn't compromise in love ... right?" This time Naina is also helpless, she do wants to make them understand but Shiv Kapoor is best for Geet so they wants to fixed this proposal at any cost.

Sharanya asked Geet to come Hotel Taj as she appoint a person who helps her to open up, actually she is doing something that Arjun don't know about full-fledged things. Sharanya make best plan for Geet, she asked her friend Vyom Bedi to helps her. He is most flirt guy that she come across but he is her best friend.

"Naina are you coming with me"

"Sharanya take swear upon Krishna Ji Geet, I come with you but can't stay with you, you have to face all alone."

"I don't want to meet anyone and learn how to impress a guy"

"Geet, I understand but please do it for your family"

"Okay"

"Hey Naina, Hey Geet" Sharanya said in zealous tone

"Hey Sharanya" they wished her in low tone

"Seems like you both lost your energy"

"You asked us to do something against out wish" Naina said

"Not you but Geet. Don't worry Naina I'll help you when your time come but this time Geet need our help" Sharanya said

"But"

"No but Geet, listen to me very carefully... You want to learn how to seduce your would be husband so that this time he is head over heels fall on you"

"Why he fall on me, look Sharanya I don't want to learn all this"

"Keep quiet or I'll complaint to Arjun that you are not helping me."

"I am not talking to you"

"Don't talk till I fixed this alliance"

"HmmmUmmm" Geet pout and made funny face

"Try upon your husband at least he thought you are not boring, it totally waste upon me." Sharanya said

"My bestie name is Vyom Bedi, he is flirt Geet but he has heart of gold... Okay. You are totally save with him."

"But I am not learning with any guy, you said your friends but you didn't mention your friend is a guy"

"What do you think Geet any girl teaches you how to seduce your husband"

"No, I am not going to learn it, whatever it is" she said stubbornly

"Fine this alliance will also broke and Uncle Aunty one more time get dishearted" she once again emotionally blackmail her

Geet closed her eyes and saw her parents hung faces and how much sad they were last time coz of broken up that alliance. "I'll go and try but If I don't like his way of teaches, I will not gonna help him and leave them and there." Geet said

"No, girl will leave him, he has some aura." Sharanya thought.

"Sharanya do explain what is seducing, can I googled it"

"Nope" she scream and catch so many attention, "You promised me you don't Google it"

"Then how I learn when I don't know ABC of that particular word"

"He will teach you" Sharanya made her understand

"Where he is"

"He will come and he asked me, he wants to teach you alone"

Geet faces change color, "we all are here Geet" she said

Sharanya goes to reception and asked her she reserved a table for two half an hour ago in name of Mystery"

"Yes Ma'am, Table No. 2"

"Thanks" she said and asked Geet to go and sit on her seat, he will join her.

Maan enter in Taj Hotel and everyone turn back to get glimpse of him, today he is here for little fun. Anwesha arrange date with her Friend Sameera, she reserved a table for two in the name of mystery as she does know what would be the result, whenever he went for date, he was back in one hour... Only God knows what he wants in girls. So she name mystery.

A minder accompanying him to take him to his reserved seat, he saw a petite figure sitting on his reserved seat and he very well knows she is not Sameera as he met her some parties. Who is she and what she is doing here. "This evening is going to be fun" he thought

"Hello" he utter in his most magnificent voice which accelerate anyone and Geet hazel eyes met with his chocolatey eyes. His eyes which usually spell cast on others for the first time he drawn in someone else eyes.

"Vyom Ji" Geet break the eye contact, Sharanya is right he is handsome and even most handsome guy maybe he will help her.

Maan is taken a back, he wants to hear his name from his cute, sweet, little mouth but he do wants to know what she is doing here.

"Yes"

"Hello I am Geet" she introduced herself. She is nervous under his gaze... She is feeling so conscious... What it is but she is feeling something happens with her or inside her body. "Vo... I... know Sharanya already told you my name and why we are here but" she again looks into his eyes and forget what she is saying, "I mean... you know" she completed the sentence hardly

"Take your seat Geet" Maan said

"Thank You" she said before he comes to her she of her own sit on her seat as quickly as possible

Maan is analysing her and her each move, her head is lower so that her eyes, she is very nervous, who wouldn't so he won't complaint. She is playing with her ring. She is wearing white one peace dress with Dupatta, f he is honest with himself she is epitome of beauty at least in his eyes.

"How you teach me" Geet finally asked after getting no response from his side and she is getting very nervous. She tries so many time to open her mouth but she closed it immediately coz she gets scared. He is...he is something do with her without doing anything.

"Oh Krishna Ji help me" she is chanting this prayer every second.

Maan wants it comprehend what she wants to learn, she is here for learning, his mean a place like this.

"Tell me what you want from me to teach you"

"Sharanya didn't talk to you" she is making knot with her Dupatta.

Maan gets relaxed on his seat and asked, "She did but I want you tell me"

"Me???" She asked in unsure tone

"Yes you" Maan said with small smile which take anyone breathe and Geet gets more nervous.

"Vo... You... Are... Helping... Me..."

"Helping you in what"

"How To Seduce My Would Be Husband" Geet said in celerity

He understands only seduce and a killer smirk crept on his sexy face, "Seduce" Maan do understand her but he asked to her

"You also don't know"

Maan hide his smirk, "Yes, you are right. I don't know"

"Then you can Google it" Geet advice him

"Why can't you Google it"

"I swear upon Krishna Ji not to do it"

"Please Google it na" she said

"Okay" Maan said

Maan do it and though to have more fun.

Seduce-Verb

Entice (someone) into sexual activity.

"Can I see it" Geet asked

"But you swear upon Krishna Ji na"

"I didn't searched it na but you"

"Okay, see"

Vyom take entry with a minder and saw a very modern girl, she couldn't be Geet, Sharanya told him how she looks like and she needs his help.

Sameera also saw him and shunned to saw him, "Who are you" they both

"I booked this Table" they again said in unison

Vyom immediately called Sharanya and she comes with Naina, "What happen Vyom"

"Where is Geet"

"A guard took her to that side" Sharanya said

They asked the receptionist why she did that, she replied they booked with name of mystery without their name, that's why it happened.

They immediately goes to that side and two guards are outside the cabin. "I want to go in" Sharanya said in angry tone

"Sorry Ma'am sir said he doesn't want any interference.

Maan asked waiter to gaurd outside and don't disturb them. He gave them money.

"Look your sir is with wrong person"

"I am so sorry Ma'am, I don't think so he is with wrong person"

"Do you know who is inside the cabin, she is Geet Singh Rathore sister of Arjun Singh Rathore, he will ruined you of anything happens to his sister." Sharanya scared them

"We are sorry Ma'am" they allowed them to go inside.

Geet saw what is written in it and shunned to know why she was here, "I don't want to learn that, whether Shiv Ji accept me or not." she said in horrified voice

Maan starts laughing on her scared face. She turn pale in couple of seconds. When Sharanya and Naina with Vyom and Sameera take entry.

"Maan" Sameera calls him

Geet who was already shocked coz to know why she was here, get more shunned with the revelation.

Sharanya or Naina also shocked to saw Most handsome Man is with Geet, they couldn't take their eyes off from him but Geet voice comes out from reviver.

"I am going and tell Bhai about your plan Sharanya, he will get angry with you" Geet said and moves from there

"Geet listen" Sharanya run after her so that Naina or Vyom

Maan is laughing in the scene, "You know you are with wrong girl then why  you comes to me"

"I am with right girl Sameera, I am calling off the night" he said and about to move from there

"What???" She is shocked, "But you are here for me not for her" she said

"Bye Sameera, Night" he said

Maan also goes from there and saw Geet is alone with a girl and she must be Sharanya and a guy standing with another girl, he must be Vyom. "Geet listen don't do any stupidity, you know it was mistake"

"I do know it was mistake but you send me to learn... Shiii Sharanya I don't expect it from you... I don't need to learn it whether Shiv Ji accept me or not"

"Do you know what happened if this alliance also broke, I want to help you Geet"

"Like this" she said

"Okay, my way is odd but I want you open up"

"I'll when I know Shiv Ji is best for me"

"Okay, I am so sorry... Do learn that but atleast let Vyom help you to know how you deal with Shiv... He is most eligible bachelors of Australia Geet and we all know he is best for you... He is down to earth person after getting success please don't let this opportunity go" Sharanya makes her understand.

"I not learning that, just way of talking"

"Fine" she said, "Vyom come here" she called him

"You are only gonna help her how to talk with him."

"Okay, we will meet tomorrow but not here Oberai Hotel"

"Fine" she said

Maan who is listening them or eavesdropping them but she seems very interesting or more important she talks with him normally, not to attract him, not even try to seduce him though she doesn't know how to do it but still she didn't try to catch his attention and usually people try to attract to person who doesn't take interest in you...Human Philosophy.

"He makes her Learn Art of Seduction in very interesting way or in proper way." He smirks and goes from there

to be continued ...๐Ÿ˜‰

priya_21 thumbnail
priya : we moving  towards our next story
sanju : but before that
we want announce something
kalpi : in this story we four also take a part
priya : shocking
when we never disclose the writer name
aaj kaise
sanju : we not disclosing writer name๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Preety : yes ye bs us writer ko pareshan kr rhe hai๐Ÿ˜ก
priya : PC itna toh banta hai๐Ÿ˜‰
kalpo : yes 
thodi si nokzok๐Ÿ˜‰

officer-hello mr khurana  I am inspector khanna

maan- what can I do for u officer

officer- can u come to xyz place

maan- why

office- yahan pe ek accident hua hai may be you know that person

maan- I am coming

maan left in hurry to accident spot. maan met with inspector khanna

office- mr khurana this is your car

maan- haan yeh toh meri car hai par meri wife use karti hai isse

inspector- aapki wife yes oh so that lady is your wife

maan- lady????? who theek toh hai na kaha hai who

inspector- I am sorry mr khurana its major accident and your wife is dead and ever her body got half burned with the impact of accident

maan got shocked in fainted

inspector- mr khurana are u alright someone call ambulance

they all took maan to hospital

dadi- doctor what happen to maan 2 din ho gaye usse hosh kab ayega

doctor- mrs.khurana he is not shock we have done all our test. we suggest not take his wife's name in front of him

dadi- par kyun ab wohi toh karega uske last rituals

doctor- no... according to our reports uske brain pe effect hua hai... iss shock ki wagah se he is suffering from partial amnesia

dadi- matlab who sab bhul gaya hum sabko bhi..

doctor- not all but some parts of his life... sometime our brain don't want to accept some incidents so brain try to avoid everything related to that and maan's case is same he don't want to accept death of his wife so he ll avoid every memory related to his wife... saying this doctor left from there..

maan stay few days more in hospital in the meantime dadi remove all things and memories of his marriage from mansion...

...after 6 months ...

maan- dadi I am going to office see u later bye

dadi- maan breakfast toh karlo

maan- no dadi I ll have in office

maan left in hurry...

maan- uff bach gaya aaj toh warna pakada jata

he reached office and hide behind wall in parking and saw all his staff entering office..

after all enter he come out from his hide out and enter his office...

maan call his secretary

she brief him about his schedule and important meeting n left his cabin...

secretary- kya ajeeb insaan hai jab dekhi ghurta rehta hai.. bol nahi sakta kuch...

she saw him working... why he is so weird can't he express what's in his heart.. his eyes speak more than him

uff kab yeh apne dil ki baat kahega

chal geet beta kuch kaam kar le warna who ravaan tera murder kar dega

other side maan is confused with his feeling

maan- kya ho jata hai mujhe jab bhi geet mere samne ati hai main usse kuch bol kyun nahi pata

no maan its can't go like this you have to tell her... yes I ll talk to her after office

after office he stop geet on pretext of some work

geet - sir I complete this file..

maan- hmm woh ...

geet- sir do you want to say anything

maan- haan who no kuch nahi

geet- sir say

maan- geet who I think I LOVE YOU...

geet (angrily )- you think you love me

maan- no you are misunderstanding me

geet- oh now I am M/U

maan- nahi mera matlab who nahi tha geet I really love... I don't know when n how I fell in love with.. mujhe pata hai tumhe yeh sab ajeeb lag raha hai main ...

before he say anything more geet kissed him

maan got shocked seeing geet kissing him

geet- I love you too

maan- what ????? come again

geet- I love you too maan

maan- then marry me

geet- yes I ll

both got married with dadi's blessing within a week

during wedding rituals maan felt he have done all that earlier also

maan- how can that be possible meri toh first time marriage ho rahi hai

both finish all their wedding rituals

after few days ...

geet- I want to tell maan everything

dadi- are u mad agar usse kuch ho gaya toh..

geet-  I can't live like this hiding something or other from maan

dadi- ab tak jaisa maine kaha tumne wahi kiya toh ab kya prob hai

geet- I don't want to hide anything from maan

dadi- joh jaisa chal raha hai waise hi chalne de isme hi sabki bhalayi hai

maan was searching some old stuff in store room suddenly on box fell on him

maan- isse bhi abhi girna tha ab aur kaam bhad gaya.. suddenly he saw one picture in that box

what's this

he saw his first marriage but bride's face is not clear

yeh toh meri aur geet ki marriage pic nahi nahi lekin its my pic

lekin yeh kaise ho sakta hai

he went to dadi  he saw both geet n dadi talking and heard their half talk

maan- aap dono kya baat kar rahe ho kya keh rahe ho dadi aap  what are you both hiding

dadi- hum kya chupayenge kuch bhi nahi

maan- toh fir yeh kya hai dadi yeh pic mujhe store room se mili

both dadi n geet got shocked seeing that pic

geet- yeh kaha se mili aapko

maan - who store room main

dadi- maan yeh kuch nahi

maan-  stop lying dadi.. I know something is there you all are hiding even geet know about this

geet- maan who main aapko batane wali thi

maan- kya batane wali thi

dadi- geet no plz

geet- no dadi I have to tell him everything we can't hide anymore he have right to know about my past... his past...our past...

maan- why are u talking in puzzles  tell me clearly

geet- maan this is our marriage pic

maan- what are u saying this is not our marriage pic I know this is some old pic

geet- maan let me complete... this is our marriage pic ... this is old pic 2 saal purani pic hai yeh

maan- 2 years but we know each other for only 7 months na

geet- no maan we both are married... I met with some accident and all thought I died and you lost memory due to shock

dadi- after you come from hospital doctor warn us not to tell anything related to your past so we didn't tell you

maan- iska matlab main aur geet pehle se hi married hai

dadi- yes you both are married n she went giving privacy to couple

maan- mujhe sab batao mujhe kuch samaj nahi aya raha

geet- maan we were married n happy in our life... I went to meet my friends while returning some women ask lift from me so gave her seeing her alone on road... but after sometime our car collide with truck... jiski wagah se car main blast ho gaya I fell out of car due to blast ... police found that lady 's body in car and they thought its me and inform you...

I got injured local people took me in their village hospital when I undergone treatment for 3 weeks... when I got conscious I tried to contact you and from dadi I come to know you have partial amnesia and doctors warn not to talk about past incidents in front of you

so dadi advise me to join KC so that I can stay close to you may be you remember something about our past ...

maan- I am sorry geet you have to face so much being my wife you have to work like secretary in your own company and I am so rude to you in starting

geet- no maan its not your mistake,, its just god is testing our love... itna sab hone k baad bhi hum sath hai yehi bahut hai mere liye

maan- geet I love u

geet- I love you to maan

dekha even destiny bhi hume alag nahi kar payi

maan- because we are made for each other

THE END...

priya_21 thumbnail
VM
Romeo juilet - click here

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtjdd_otBIQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
priya_21 thumbnail
priya : our next story name is "Unsulzi Dor"
Sanju : ye kaisa naam hai
Kalpi : me thinking same
preety : ajeeb writer ka ajeeb story name
priya : pC don't call like that
next time hume story nhi dengi toh
๐Ÿ˜‰
sanju : PC sudher jaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ

priya : this story start from 
kalpi : hum bta denge 
toh read kya karenge aap
๐Ÿ˜‰

Unsulzi Dor

geet took a deep breath before entering the building, she was scared a bit thinking of the consequences, if not for her lovely darji she will never put herself here huffing a breath, she yet again ignored her mobile which cried for her attention, she knew if she paid any attention to the caller she will panic,its not easy to hear her over protective, self obsessed brothers to give her a lecture on what she is doing ,well!! Going to do now,for darji she again said those words thinking they will give her enough strength to get through this,well they did and finally she stepped inside the mansion...

If she was impressed with mansion outside view now she was  in awe with its interior decorations...being a architect she couldn't help herself praise the one who designed it,if only she knew she will give him/her a series of praises and may get a offer to work with, kicking her over active brain she looked at the matter at hand, she looked at the members ahead who were in some serious discussion...she was about to make her presence when her cell again rang loudly making others to look at her, she cursed her brother and cut the call...she looked ahead noting all eyes on her, she said a meek hello which none acknowledged..and the man continued

Man:dadima, its final I am not doing that..

Dadi:so you are ready to get engaged even after knowing you are married...

Man:againdadima I don't consider its even a marriage, so why fuss, and for engagement..No, I never said yes, I am just opposing your marriage thing...

Geet cleared her throat sesing she entered on wrong time: excuse me.

Man:no,you are not excused and who are you, what are you doing here...

Geet:looked at the man with rage thinking how dare he yet politly replied :I am geet handa ,here to meet maan singh Khurana

Seems like her words stilled them, there was no reaction, but after a moment she saw the elderly woman whom he called dadi brusting into laugh

The man strode towards her in anger and stood before her he seems offended, she looked around only to find their change in expressions, the couple seems displeased, while the younger ones were muffling their giggles, the only woman who looked around her age was shooting draggers at her, what exactly she did she couldn't fathom, did she said something unexpected...her thoughts stopped with his voice

Man:I am maan singh Khurana, and why do u want to meet me..

Geet: who..Hmm..i am geethanda..

Maan: that's second time you are saying your name...why are you here that's what I want to know!!?

He ended with sarcasm making geet grit her teeth; well she was forming her words to convey when he continued humiliating her and her family...

Maan: let me do the honors, you are here to claim me as your husband...

Dadi:maan

Maan: dadi please,I do know how these small town girls mind think..Turning to geet he continued...so where was I..Yes..So you are here for...

Geet: no, not for what you think, but I need you to come with me to hoshiyarpur...my darji..geet barely continued controlling her anger, her brothers were right, she shouldn't come here...alone

Maan: so u need money for your darji..Well think he is ill and all...so how much..

Dadi: maan enough son..you r..

Maan:I am just making it easy dadi...for her

Geet:what ever you are thinking is wrong,I am just here to ask you for coming with me to hoshiyarpur and end the thing what ever they did to us back then..

Maan: wow impressive you beat me with your thinking, you want me to come with you, business tycoon maan singh Khurana ,and give you a privilege to think that ever my name was attached with you, were this another plan to extract money from khuranas...knowing how rich I am, how come you never showed up to end this thing, but why now of all days when my family was in talks about my marriage...did you thought its perfect time for putting your plan in action...

Geet: are you mad, don't think so high of yourself...I don't need your money, I am here to end this..

Maan: so ,if you don't want money than you want publicity..Did you bring press with you for a sob story being the abandoned bride of maan singh Khurana...come now say what are your intentions are!!??

Geet looked at the person who was arrogant and self obsessed, she thought how can a man be such a jerk, she knew talking with him will lead no where, so she just passed him and went to the elderly lady  whom he referred as dadi...she folded her hands before her..

Dadi:dear..i am sorry for maan behavior, how is your darji, is he fine...

Geet: he is,dadi..hmm..mam..i

Dadi:you can call me dadi dear..

Maan:dadima that girl was here..

Dadi:I will look after why is she here, if you let her speak some words

Geet: dadi, my family wants me to marry my childhood friend rishab, but darji was upset thinking what ever happened in past, villagers will not let my marriage happen without snide marks, so he wants my past to end where it started before I starts fresh, papa and my brothers were dead against it, they thought past had nothing to do with my future, but darji thoughts were all about the villagers, who will not let a chance to point out mistakes, even though he is village head he wasn't immune to gossip, you do know how people in hoshiyarpur are, this thing was making him stress from past few days, I want my darji happy and stress free, so could you please ask your grandson to just come with me and sign few papers before village panchayat ending all this...darji will be happy...

Dadi:I know dear, whatever happened in past was not small thing, your darji and my husband thought it will strengthen their friendship, that's why they tied you and maan in marriage before ten years ..You were ten years then, you don't remember dear..do u...it was  a grand wedding back then...people talked about days..About how good things were..dadi said remembering how happy her husband was

Geet:that's what probably disturbing darji...the talk...dadi I don't remember anything,I don't want anything from your grandson,just a sign..i could have bring the papers with me dadi,but village panchayat had certain rules,I guess you do know,so I want him to come with me...and end it and make my darji stress free...

Dadi:even I wants that dear,well I wassaying maan samething a few minutes before you came,evenmaan was getting engaged to sameerasoon,soits good for him too,to end his past.

Dadi eyed maan remembering the conversation they had moments ago,thechopras came today for a match between maan and sameera,she was never fond of sameera but her son and daughter in law were so impressed with her,that they were about to say yes,but she had to interrupt,maan don't deserve a girl like sameera who was full of herslf and selfish,shealways consider annieand Vicky as rivals,her another grand children who were abonded of love thanks to her son,but she did her best in giving them values,but she failed in terms of maan,who faced ugly things in small age and made himself strong,but his mind was set that people were always behind his money...,she was afraid maan may say yes giving into his business mind,but thankfully he denied,but his parents tried to pursue him saying sam was perfect match and blah blah when she again intervened stating maan was married ten years before in hoshiyarpur,andhandas were still waiting for his return,maan was shocked knowing that he was married that too ten years before which he denied not even matter to him and he was not even going to talk with them...even he was sure handas forget about it,if even they showed up it was only for the money not for the word which they gave to Dadaji...they were still in heated argument when geet showed up stating she is geethanda which made dadi cracked up not for geet but seeing maan reaction...

Maan:dadi..you are agreeing to her..what if all this is..

Dadi:maan,will you for once think positive,all are not manipulators she said eyeing sam and herown son and his wife..there are some genuine persons like geet too which made geet smile while dadi patted her cheeks with love,whilemaan and sam rolled their eyes..

Geet:okdadithanks,I will leave now...papa will me waitig for me.

Dadi:nodear,not so soon,I will also come with you,but not today..tomorrow morning

Geet:morningdadi,no no  brij and arjun will go mad,not to forget papa will panic dadi,they don't know I was here,its just darji I told my whereabouts...they will

Maan:I thought your boyfriend name is rishab..wow now brij and arjun...

Geet:they are my brothers you arrogant snob...

Maan:how dare you,u little village ..

Geet:how dare I,what do u even know about me to assume things,what do u think of youself...a  god!!??

Maan:well I am rich,handsome,and had an empire to run..which makes me no less than.

Geet:you are rude,arrogant,irritating,selfobsessed,if nothing more you are not even good at treating a guest and a worst host

Maan:u spoilt brat..

Dadi:enoughmaan,not a word..turning to geet,dear I will talk with your darji will u make a cal for me..

Geet nodded still glaring at maan,that man made her blood boil talking nonsensenot even dadi and geet took a step when they heard

Sam:maan don't waste your time on her,she isn't worth it,maan if u mind me coming with you,tomorrow just to support you,we don't know what they planned and...

Maan father and mom:yesson,sam is right we too will come with you,to know what exactly they want from us...

Maan left from there glaring dadi and geet who just rolled her eyes at him,as said dadi talked with a anxious darji who was worried about his precious child,dadi promised him to take care of geet,once they finished the caldadi found herself along with geet and her sweet grandchildren in room while all left ,when and where she cared less,she called annie and Vicky towards her who seemed confused with the happenings and made then introduce with geet,and asked annie to share room with geet..annie was morethan happy to have geet with her,whilegeet was reluctant annie brushed off saying its not everyday she had company so they should enjoy,geet smiled at her talks and all had dinner not worrying about others they retrived to bed,hoping for  next day

Well next morning was really not so pleasant for maan thinking about the unwanted trip yet for his dadi he gave in and came down only to see his family was already waiting for him outside,whenheneard them he could hear excited voice of ...

Annie:its so beautiful

Maan:whats so beautiful annie..

Vicky:bro..this,did u order this..wow bro

Maan was also surprised seeing a jaguar xe red colour:this...

Geet came with dadi:mine...this is my car..

Vicky:wowgeet I love this..

Annie:nice one geet

Geet:if u want,u can join me along with dadi...

Maan:no,I don't trust your driving,I can drive my family...don't know you even know how to ride it,let alone how YOU got it.

Annie:bhai,that's rude

Vicky agreed with annie giving adisaproval look to maan while dadi glared at maan.

Geet:I am in one piece,if u see mister,I came here by driving this,and for getting this..its my bday gift from..

Maan:yourboyfriend,I must have known..

Geet:will you ever let others complete their words...my father,from my father.she stressed on the words gritting her teeth.

Maan:a jaguar ..gift from your father...what does he do...

Geet:none of your concern...saying she pulled her shades on and took her seat to drive much to maan protest dadi ,Vicky and annie went along with her ignoring him...maan gritted his seeing seeinggeet attitude and went to join his family while sam family followed him in their car planning to impress maan.

It took whole three hours for them to reach and maan will not even accept to others that geet is  good at driving,time and again she made sure she was followed by him and they didn't miss route ,its not he didn't know the way yet her guesture made him feel good,when he got out the sight before him made speechless,he thought she belonged to middle class family but in no way the masion before him will fit in that category...if not big than the handa mansion was not less than Khurana mansion...the first thought crossed was ..is he wrong about her and her family!!??but again shrugged thinking this was all to impress him..an act may b...hardening his impressive expressions he was about to enter when he saw her delaying her entry and looking up..on closer look he find that she was praying..

Maan:I will make sure all your prayers and plans are ruined,

Geet gave him a disgusting look and continued her pray closing her eyes

Maan took another minute and coulnt help the smile that trying to break free but his devil mind opened and cautioned him,maan you are smiling at her antics,she is making an impact on you

Maan:no..maan shouted aloud making geet to jerk open her eyes and cursing him for disturbing her prayer she went inside to see her family.

She reluctantly entered and saw her darji and her father greeting dadi while maan parents too were eagerly taking notice of each and everything leaving chopras to entertain themselves,she smirked looking at them until yesterday they thought her as some village girl today they were eager to know about her,she was about to go in when her father voice stopped her,making a cry face she turned to him...

Mohinderhanda:geet

Geet:papa..i am sorry

Mh:do u even know how worried we are...

Geet:sorrypapa,its just darji was being worried and he was spoiling his health..so I thought why not end his worries once and for all...

Brij:and put us to new worries

Geet pouted looking at brij,while he ignored knowing he will melt in a moment if he looked at her

Arjun:andgeet you went alone,atleast you could have taken ramukaka to drive

Geet:and he wil let u all knew what I was upto. Geet said with baby face while arjun turned his face

Finally she turned towards darji and her mother who were smiling ,she pleaded to them to save her from their over protectiveness but they only shrugged their shoulders saying it was her fault that she left without informing them,even though what she did was good but they were worried about her.

Geet:I am sorry verrji..geet said in a meek voice knowing this tone always work...and in a count of three her both brothers were on their side..

Brij: its ok geet ,what you did was correct but you must have informed any one of us,u do know how worried we all are!!?

Arjun:Gudiya ,you will never repeat this type of behavior ever again,I almost lost my mind,searching for you...

Geet:I informed darji and mom

Brij &arjun:what!!?

All three looked at them while they both exchanged nervous glance,truegeet did told them but knowing how difficult this brothers are,she didn't reveal them where geetwas,afterdadi calling darji slowly rano revealed things to them...it took hell lot of energy to make them agree for a night geet staying in unknown place,she couldn't even imagine what could b her state if she told anything before...

Rano:I said she went to meet someone

Geet:but mom I clearly told you where I am going...didn't i!!??

Brij:mom u let her go alone..

Pari:no,not alone I was with geet ...

All turned towards the voice and Vicky literally gasped parineeta...while sam paled seeing the very person who rejected her.

Pari:I was with geet until she decided to stay at mansion,I went to my place assuring geet is fine...aunty asked me to go with geet.

Geet looked at her mom pounting that she missed the grilling session from her son's..as always her moms pet saved her:yes,yes,pari was with me she said faking a smile

Geet father came towards geet placing a hand on her head,geet just hugged him:sorry papa he nodded turning to dadi:maaji u should rest.

Geet:papa,first let dadi introduce with my two body gaurds

Dadi:bodygaurds..

Geet:yesdadi...meet brijhandaand arjunhanda...the most protective brothers in world...geet said giggling

Both brij and arjun came forward to take dadiblessings,when her father said

Mh:brij runs handa hotels in Mumbai maaji,he is planning to open branch in delhi,whilearjun looks after handa constructions in Mumbai..u do hear about them maaji,

Dadi smiled eyeing maan who was still in shock knowing who geetis,anddadi decided to give him a reality chek as she already know what geet does...

Dadi:and our geet

Geet:I am still learning dadi...

Brij:my sister looks after hc in delhi,

Arjun:she is architect..and ...geet decided to stop her brothers ,if it was in their hands they will receit her biodata

Geet:dadi,pari..parineetaKhanna,my cousin , she owns k fashion in delhi...

Pari took blessings from dadi while her eyes landed on sam who was still looking uncomfortable .

Pari:hello..sameeraright..what are you doing here,in my house

Vicky:do u know her!!??

He asked to gain her attention,butparireplied not taking her eyes of sameera

Pari:yes,welllets say it was an interesting meeting,what say sameera..

Sam:excuse me,...mom  dad,we need to leave I got an assignment tomorrow,

Pari:ho,wow,which fashion house assigned U!!??

Sam:I need to go bye

Not even saying her bye to khuranas ,she and her family left,chopras knew there was no way they could continue the match seeing how impressive maan parents were,welldadi was always against this match,now they too lost hopes knowing who handaswere,sameera ran from there knowing pari was about to share how she got rejected in her first assignment.whilesam told others that she turned down the offer.

Maan looked at a running sam but what caught his attention was geetgiggle,if he had a doubt she was making an impact on him,now he was sure she did something to him,the girl who was surrounded in protectiveness and was treated as princess just got insulted by him that too for her darjisake,was this called love,did this thing even exsisted in this world,meanworld.he knew what he did was wrong,he blamed her,well insulted her,but he thought her as other girls who throw themselves at him for his money.he knew he was guilt ridden and had to apolozise to her,but the question is,how to face her.

Geet send her brothers to take care of their work,which she knew they neglected yesterday in her worry,the continuous calls were given proof to that, geet asked dadi ,if she was tired need some rest but dadi brushed her worries saying she is fine,mr&mrs. Khurana excused themselves after talking with mohinder in pretext of freshen up.leavingrano, darji,pari,Vicky,dadi and a ignored maan in corner,not that he was actually ignored by all dadi did introduced them and exchanged pleasentries,butgeet never spared him another glance and he didn't know what to do.

Geet:sopari how come you are here..!!?

Rano:I called her,evenrishab was coming tomorrow morning,remember tomorrow our khuldevi puja in temple.

Pari:and I saved my badimaa from her son's,what say badimaa,perfect timing na.

Rano:ofcourse my lovely daughter,she gave alook to geet and kissed pari

Geet:papa loves me more,mom...

Pari:ofcourse,butbadimaa loves me more.

Dadilaughed:are you girls really handle business...

Pari:hoodadi,u don't know GH then,how ever childish she was around her family ,she is a strict boss.

Geet:anddadipari's yell can make a top model shake..and you do know how good she was in lieing,she was never with me,just to save mom from brij and arjun she lied that she was with me,geet said pounting

And they both continued chatting making maan feel ignored he saw how his dadi and annie were jelled with them,even Vicky was involved in their talks but none acknowledged him,its not he was a talkative person,but seeing them chat even in lunch,and his dadi out rightly rejecting her nap in noon and continuing their talk was beyond his understanding.finally giving up on them he decided to attend his office calls,which he kept ignoring now and then ...it was almost dinner time and he can still hear his dadi loud laugh,hisdadi can laugh this loud which itself was a new discovery for him.he still kept himself busy until there was  aknock on door and a servant came informing about dinner.

When maan came he saw the the whole family was seated there..he hesitated to join them when he felt a hand on her shoulder.

Dad:comemaan,atleast today we can eat like family,she said pointing his parents.

He knew dadi missed this,his parents were mostly busy in their life,they never gave time to neither of them,and he was busy with his own business which he tried to take new heights,and he gave very little time to his sibblings and dadi...which he was feeling guilty now,he knew they too were busy men like him,yet they give importance to family unlike him.he took his seat and was having dinner silently looking at how much they pampered geet and pari,her brothers look at them like they were kids,his eyes turned to annie who was looking at them smiling ,he tried to find any longing in her but she was just enjoying her dinner,but her eyes misted when rano coaxed her to eat more.and he knew she missed this,the motherly love even though dadi was there,but a mother  was absent in her life.sighning he was about to go back when ..

Rano:tomorrow is our puja in temple almost all villagers will b there,if you could join ...you both can sign the papers there...

Geet agreed even dadi agreed reluctantly finally he too gave a nod,he had nothing to say..what ever they had in past must end tomorrow.

Maan laid on his bed wide awake thinking about the day,which proved him wrong more than ones,his opinion about geet,his behavior towards his family,most  importantly what he was missing in life,even though he tried he couldn't stop himself from thinking about geet,the girl stood against him but not once she disrespected him,even after his rude behavior she never insulted him,she had a chance to convey about his behavior to her family but she didn't,she behaved like there was nothing that went wrong.she behaved like a perfect host unlike him .he knew she will never look at him again after what he did,but he must apolozise her.

The next morning a determined maan tried to find geet but was disappointed knowing from dadi that geet went to temple with pari,he was trying to make excuse when rano announced that they should move now,its time for puja ,he grinned like a fool and was forming words to talk with geet.he eagerly entered temple and saw geet was helping a old man with steps ,she smiled when he blessed her ,and on seeing her family she came to them and her brothers came eiter side of her making no entry for him,he frowned seeing them and before they sat for puja darji suggested something to brij and he went to get a man with aregister and maan knew what it was,even though it didn't matter to him,but the thought of breaking only connection with her made him feel uneasy,and when geet signed forwading the book to him he too signed .he knew nothing changed beween them but he tried to change..he did know what love is...its too early to evenname it as love for him,and he was not in an age of attraction r infactuation,when he don't know what this feeling is,but being with her he can understand relations better,familybetter,so being friends seems a nice option.only if she agreed.

Handas sat for puja and dadi insisted that they can leave after attending puja so maan agreed thinking he still had a chance to talk with geet,she sat between her parents in puja,maan kept looking at her and smiled,she tried hard to concentrate on pujabuther eyes kept betraying her,she was about to fall asleep but kept her eyes open and finally her lids closed and her headfell softly on mr.handashoulder,mrs.handa tried to wake geet but her hand was stopped in mid by three hands,maan smiled seeing howmuch her father and brothers adorned her,her father slightly made her lie onhis lap without disturbing when brij made air forher using paper fan and arjun was coaxing her mother to let geetsleep.if everanything happened betweenthem,maan promised himself to take care of her like her family because she deserves no less.its almost an hour and puja was about to finish when mr.handa woke geet up she smiled looking at him and mouthed a sorry to her mother.

He stood watching his dadi, sister and brother were bidding bye to geet and other side his parents were talking to arjun and brij..business he thought to himself knowing his father,while his eyes caught of geet sight coming towards him with a smile,he was pleasantly surprised he straightened himself and took a step ahead when she crossed him and landed herself in another man arms,disappointed he looked at them confused.whichgeet herself cleared unknowingly.

Geet:mom see rishab is here!!??

Even before anyone could speak his sister shouted his name:rishabkundra...oh my god geet you are about to get engaged with rk...the rk super star

Rk and geet exchanged a glance while geetmarrowed her eyes on him,he moved closer to her and said something in her ears which made her grin,she took hold of his hand and dragged him towards her family and said something which made all happy.

Rishab ..her family was in talks with his family,may be its yes from both side,that's why all are happy,he looked at geet and the man who was accompanied by another woman of geet age but their talks didn't enter his ears,he knew he has no right to interfear but he is yet to apolozise to her...atleast he can ask for that if not friendship.deciding he took his steps towardsher who was lost in other man...

Maan:geet,we need to talk.

She gave a nod and stood before him when he said alone,amused she followed him

Maan:geeti am sorry

Geet:huh

Maan:for my words about you,you don't deserve them,I am really feeling guilty to say such words.

Geet:u must maan,even though you know nothing about me,you had no right to judge me,I can understand you had few bad examples,but nothing give you any reason to insult another girl let alone me.all are not same,you must knew this.being with your sister and dadi.

Maan:I will keep it in mind,sorryagain,hmmgeet you live in delhi I mean handaconstrucions..

Geet:not only me even my family lives in delhi,its only darji who lives in hoshiyarpur,we came here for puja and seeing darji worried for me,Iacme to you..

Maan  nodded and was about to speak when he saw geetsmilng at that guy,he cleared his throat gainingherattention:I am sorry again,its your fianc time and here I am..

Geet:rishab is not my fianc,he is my friend..

Maan:but u said..

Geet:our family did thought,but u see that girl besides rishab...she is madhu...his love whom he dared to propose yesterday.

Maan:propose!!??and you are happy for them!!??

Geet:ofcourse I am,he is my friend..she looked at him who was looking at her with his mouth open:i don't love him...we are just friends...

Maan:you read my thoughts..

Geet:your expressions gave away,she said smiling..

Maan:hmmgeet..can we..uknow..we can..

Geet:no,wecant be friends.

Maan:huh,its second time you read my thoughts..but why cant we!!??

Geet:we are competitors maan.

Maan:huh

To his confused look she gave a smile and he got why she said that:you bid for the government project

Geet: yes, so...

Maan:so...

Geet:friends don't compete maan and we competeeachother every now and then..so we cant befriends...and bye your family is waiting for you she said ponting towards them and she left leaving him sink her words.

He thought today they end whatever was between them,butunkown to them,its today their actual story started,most stories started with rejection,aren't they...

THE END