Alka Kaushal in Woh Apna Sa???

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

1. Home 
  2. TellyBuzz 
  3. Buzzin Hot!!! 
  4. Alka Kaushal to enter Woh Apna Sa?

Alka Kaushal to enter Woh Apna Sa?

Alka was seen in popular shows like Qubool HaiSarojini and Swaragini earlier.

Friday, March 16, 2018 | 11:58:41 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Zee TV's Woh Apna Sa is on a roll of introducing new entries in the show. After roping in Kinshuk Vaidya there have been news about Sara Khan also being a part of the show.

The latest we hear is that the makers have approached Alka Kaushal for an interesting role. The actor has been approached to be play Arjun aka Ssudeep Sahir's mother. Her character will be very story.

We contacted Alka Kaushal who told us, "Yes, I have given the look test but haven't got any confirmation from the channel as of yet."

Alka was seen in popular shows like Qubool HaiSarojini and Swaragini earlier. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Please everyone comment on this article

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/44367-alka-kaushal-to-enter-woh-apna-sa.htm
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, From many days I was waiting of Arjun's real family of this birth. It will be better to see other characters then Nisha's drama. I think they should expose Nisha now & should move the story ahead instead of running in the same circle.
It's too late but still hoping for best. She is best actress. I have seen her in qubool hai. I like her.
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: alpha78

Yes, From many days I was waiting of Arjun's real family of this birth. It will be better to see other characters then Nisha's drama. I think they should expose Nisha now & should move the story ahead instead of running in the same circle.
It's too late but still hoping for best. She is best actress. I have seen her in qubool hai. I like her.

Right, it's too late but still hopeful. She is a very good actress. I don't mind if she plays a negative character but she should not be in Nisha's team. I want her to trouble Nisha.
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's highly impossible that she will be against Nisha & help Arjia.