Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Someone Like You #12 EPILOGUE Pg-37 Apr-3rd | THE END - Page 36

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Request you to please write something new on Maaneet or convert whatever ypu are writing to Maaneet someday. The only reason i'm here and not anywhere else is cause this couple has struck a cord in my heart and would love to keep them alive for longer!

If I read anything non-maaneet I convert them into Maaneet in my imagination ๐Ÿคฃ

Well it's all in the mind...

When I read any Story they remain just a character and I try to imagine them myself I get failed to give them face of Maaneet that show and stories are totally different for me...

but I know reading Maaneet story is different Feeling...
what she's writing in blog it's different you can read it with open mind they are like one shot but More of reality...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarana I Missed your presence in this thread glad you are here now... ๐Ÿ˜Š
"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. ~ Rumi

Yeah found one โค๏ธ
Miss.Kawaii will be back Again Inn sha Allah but a much needed break is deserved for her now...

1 and half year has gone in this story and along with it so many things...

Dedication and efforts I see a lot from Starting...

While it has started just she has to think of future and put that letter of Geet and then again when things were going right she has to think of future again to put Maan's letter such Hard working women she is

Devlish ideas is all you have got Who Said to think so far and make us worried all along...

But anyway It's True you have given your Everything to this story and I can not thank you enough for trying this one...

Honestly my expectations are really high Now from onwards from you I am expecting Best always cause you are the best...

It's just that Allah keeps Blessing you and showering all happiness and success in your way...
Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To start with, i was floored as soon as i realized that it was a continuation of "Mujhse Dosti Karoge"!!! โญ๏ธWhenever i watch that movie, i have always had a slight anger towards Raj-Pooja as i felt that they could have avoided breaking someone's heart sooo brutally by sticking to truth as soon as possible!! Well, though it sounds easy, i know it's not always easy to do.. but still my heart has always pained for Tina and Rohan.

So... coming to "Someone like you"... It was something that i had always wanted to know about Tina!!!! The journey of Geet was sooo genuine, i would say. Life makes us feel and do things that we have never thought of!! Maan.. haye hayeee.. he was indeed a blessing for Geet and blessed to have Geet in his life!!

Their relationship was very true and practical. And that's what i loved the most!!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Not everyone in this world find love in the very first person who comes along in their life. And to move on from a heart break is the most challenging thing to do as moving on also grooms you into a different person. ๐Ÿ˜• It depends upon the individual to make sure that the new version of us is a positively better one!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ana and Kabir.. Friends like them do exist around us... ๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd they are the ones who act as a catalyst in our otherwise challenging life!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ana and Kabir were really 2 angels whom every genuine person in this world needs!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Such a beautiful story.. No words to say.. "What you lose, comes back in some form or another!!"... Sooo true!!! ๐Ÿ‘Wish to read a lot more beautiful stories about Maaneet !! Keep writing!! Love ๐Ÿค—
When I am reading previous Chapter feel of them sooth my heart and it feels complete but when I read the last chapter or before one that a kind of empty feeling is working Why so? I'm wondering
If I would have not read this story I would have never known a story can be so much for me and so beautiful...
thanks to Google that I have found my Miss.Kawaii 2nd time unless I would have missed this incredible story...
Feeling like reading it in one go but don't have that Long Time ...
still I have 5 Chapters at hand to comment ๐Ÿฅฑ