Soo finely they engaged
Loved Maan's proposing
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Wonderful pt
Maaneet love growing and they feel comfortable and complete with each other
Geet dialogue 'u have not seen Geet in love 'make any lover goes on his knees 
Maan style was awesome when he put ring in hr finger she's the one that he can express his self after Dadi Geet also can't imagine hr life without Maan but now what's bothering hr may b she don't use of having so much happiness and hr fear again surrounding hr 
Maan also disturbed seeing hr like that and she have to make him relief of his burden he deserves happiness fr him self too
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this part is written beautifully
I am wondering why would mean write a letter like this
bit scared how get would react

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part-86
So geet is finally taking some initiative in their relation, moving back to NYC. That's great. That will be a great surprise to maan.
Aayat is unknowingly doing her magic on Kabir & kabir without any intention he's loosing himself😆. After maan & geet, their story seems interesting to me.

Part-87
That fight b/w ana & aarush. What to say about it. The decision of marriage is of both, not just one & before committing to it they need to talk with a calm mind & what they did in the fit of their anger was wrong in all sense. Aarush wants them to settle down & achieve things in their life together, that wasn't wrong but what ana feels wasn't wrong too. Marriage is a word that makes many people fear from it (i'm one of them😆) & what that unknown fear is emerging in her was something that can't be explained you can only feel it.
Ouch... another hit to Khurana's but glad his father is all save now. Geet has relocated back to NYC, closer to Maan & the family. That kiss though.😳

Part-88
Poor poor Ana, she wouldn't have thought her little insecurity about her future will bring her to this point. That guy left.😭
While everything is going fine between maan & geet and Kabir & aayat somehow, Ana's life seems to be a mess now.

Part-89
Okay aarush had some work back home that's he isn't in NYC, but that's good he want them to talk. Sorting out things b/w them with a more logical mind will solve things.
Gosh, what a way to propose her. I was really shocked to see why he was saying all that things to her but it end up engaging with her.
That's great but why that letter? What happens that he have to write all that to geet rather than speaking up to her face-to-face?
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow grr update.. I hope geet open her heart to Maan on wht is bothering her.. I am scared abt the letter I hope geet and Maan talk and come to a conclusion.
Sukham12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... It's really lovely. Their relation is growing n bothering them with the upcoming responsibilities.
etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow update as usual...but a little bit scary also..
The ana-arush part is going with its pace..marbe it needs some time but thankfully arush picked up the call and told her about the urgency and that they will talk face 2 face and not on phn..its good in a way and also ana will get the time to clear her mind as to what she wants from this relationship. 

The kabir-ayat part.whats going with ayat is still a mystery..why the hell ppl were after her..where is she working and what was her past...this will only be revealed when she opens up.but kabir's reaction was justified..when u r taking care of someone and u know the situation the person is in then getting worried for her is rite...not for anything but for the sake of humanity..atleast at this point..

Now coming to the most difficult part..
Maan-geet..what to comment.. the way their relation is progressing everything seems to be good and as you have replied in one of ur replies that more the anything else they are spiritually connected to each other..the understanding required between two ppl is there between them but still something is there that needs to be spoken off between the two..geet after confessing her love as become more open and bold.
The way she answered him back"then you hv never seen geet in love"geet has nailed it and so you..its true love has not come to her all of a sudden but little by little...beautifully described it hats off to you..
Coming to shimla trip..the engagement part..who the hell scare out her partner before putting the ring..but geet was sooo sure that she is not going to lose him "even if he cage her"and finally dadi ring is on her finger.
But then i was hoping everything is rite and u are such a killer dear..the last part was the jiller part..maan can feel smthing is bothering her and she is not opening about it..yes things are changing faster than expected but then it has too..i think soo..

The email part..kya kahu samjh nhi aa raha like maan has his own fears of losing something or of geet..fears of where their relation is goiing..fears of what geet is thinking and why she is not speaking about it. ..what questions are there and why are they here...
What i feel is..geet was in love with raj and got engaged to him but then things didn't turn up as she expected it..somehow she was able to cope up with it..but in maan's case it different..she loves him more than she loved raj at that time and the fear of losing him will be something that would kill her...

Thanks for the pm ...
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maan proposes to Geet. They are engaged. Wow!  Something we have been waiting for a long time. But why this sudden change.  What is Geet thinking. What is bothering her. Maan is so worried.  His letter to Geet moved me to tears. He is missing his Geet. 
Kabir is angry as aayat just vanished without even letting him know after all the things he had done for her. And seeing the prostitute was the last straw. 
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Starting with Ana and Aarush... like to see them together but this parting may be good for them to understand that they are two different individuals and have their priorities too... to be together they will need to compromise and adjust in their relationship...they will sometime have to understand the unsaid words... and situations will be challenging and changing everyday... maybe that is why this fight and staying away would give them reason to think about all this and where they want to head with each other...
Kabir and Ayat are still in the budding stage...he hardly knows anything about her... but the circumstances in which he has met her couple of times are enough for him to worry about her... I do not think he will have negative thoughts due to the location of her house...but yes he would need some answers from her once he finds her... hopefully she is ok and no harm has come her way...the mystery of Ayat is intriguing...
Finally our Geet and Maan...proceeding their relationship towards a new level and yet are scared of the huge changes it will bring for them...the commitment and the responsibility will be huge and they both know it but it is the fear of losing what they have right now... their friendsh, their understanding, their sharing each other's pains etc... they are going through the insecurities of courtship just before they totally become one... and I guess every couple at that stage has a lot of insecurities but here they do not want to loose each other as they both are absolutely dependent on each other emotionally and derive strength from each other in the hour of need...they cannot even think of a life without the other being in it...so I hope the next chapter they will be able to voice out their fears and move on ahead happily... their Kanha is with them always even if he seems like he is a silent spectator...
Thnx
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Ms Writer, i'm back and reading the last chapter again and noticed your update with a fee responses. Fyi ' This is US' is a TV series with 2 seasons so far and I highly highly recommend watching it! It's one of my favorite too. Ita all about sibling, parent and couple bonding intertwined with daily struggles, joys and losses. A beautifully directed series which every human being can connect to at some level as the creative writers actually spoke to 100s of common people for their story fillers.