Jannat to be replaced?

Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/tu-aashiqui-actress-jannat-16-may-be-replaced-after-mom-refuses-to-let-her-film-kissing-scene-1823636
This is not cool.  I am glad Jannat's mother was their to support her daughter.  If the actress is not comfortable and says no, makers should respect it regardless of age.  Intimate scenes are  not even needed for scripts.  It is only in place to garner viewers and mostly objectify actors ðŸ¤¢

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
What else can we expect from a guy like Mahesh Bhatt? He's a dirty old man.
I support jannat's decision over the scene. The scene is never needed for the show and even not an inevitable part of the screenplay. They are only doing it to make the show more spicy which in fact against the nature of the content. Tu Aashiqui is the expression of the essence of the feelings and emotion related to a true love. And they are now making it an intimate lovemaking show by including the kissing scene.

However, I won't watch the show anymore if jannat is made to leave the show for this kissing scene.
She is someone who is the life for this show.

#NoJannatNoTuAashiqui
Show will go into pits if Jannat is replaced..!!

Originally posted by AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Show will go into pits if Jannat is replaced..!!

i will drop the colorstv if they do this!
I don't watch this show .. But i have idea about concept and the age of actress.. And it's not good to replace her just because of her "No" ðŸ¥± to kissing scene..
If it is that much necessary then they can use camera angle too.. But naah.. So arrogant & inhumam behavior
First of all, the makers of the show made the biggest blunder by roping in a minor to play that role. Even though Jannat is a good actor her parents should have thought about it a million times before allowing her to take on this role. 

Second u don't really need intimate scenes to make ur show popular. If u see any Pak show, the storyline is fabulous, crisp and characterization is amazing. Not to mention the chemistry of lead actors but there is hardly any form of intimate scenes. If anyone is to blame it is the audience of Indian TV shows who demand for this kind of nonsense. Been here for long enough to see the kind of stuff that sells on IF or anywhere else. In all the youth oriented shows that have been aired they have gone gaga over intimate scenes and all they discuss about is consummation. Even the fanfics written on popular TV couples that actually got popular in IF was not bcoz it had a good story or the quality of writing but bcoz of the kind of junk that appealed to the audience. Tag it as 16+ or 18+ ur sure to get max likes and views. Hardly people want to talk about the highpoints of a story in a show. But release a teaser or a promo showing an upcoming intimate sequence n u will find the forum flooded with discussions about it.
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

First of all, the makers of the show made the biggest blunder by roping in a minor to play that role. Even though Jannat is a good actor her parents should have thought about it a million times before allowing her to take on this role. 

Second u don't really need intimate scenes to make ur show popular. If u see any Pak show, the storyline is fabulous, crisp and characterization is amazing. Not to mention the chemistry of lead actors but there is hardly any form of intimate scenes. If anyone is to blame it is the audience of Indian TV shows who demand for this kind of nonsense. Been here for long enough to see the kind of stuff that sells on IF or anywhere else. In all the youth oriented shows that have been aired they have gone gaga over intimate scenes and all they discuss about is consummation. Even the fanfics written on popular TV couples that actually got popular in IF was not bcoz it had a good story or the quality of writing but bcoz of the kind of junk that appealed to the audience. Tag it as 16+ or 18+ ur sure to get max likes and views. Hardly people want to talk about the highpoints of a story in a show. But release a teaser or a promo showing an upcoming intimate sequence n u will find the forum flooded with discussions about it.

Exactly! I watch Indian Tamil shows, and they recently have turned to this trend too.  The popularity and success around a show has mostly nothing to do with content of the script or the performance of its actors, instead it is all about the couples and their supposed chemistry ðŸ¤¢ It is gross, and the channels keep producing more episodes with shit scenes just because the audience likes how two people look together
This is sad news ðŸ˜²
She has full rights to refuse intimate scenes since she is young. 
Whenever my cousin comes to stay wid us, I watch 1-2 scenes wid her
I wanted to watch the show for Rahil n Jannat but 16 yr old playing mistress didnt appealed to me so i never bothered
Read an article that Jannat's mother had kept no kissing clause while signing so what gives producer the permission to break the clause?
Viewers mostly teenagers hv bcome so obsessed wid intimate scenes that makers wanna cash on it 
I hope Jannat gets some gud projects even if she is ousted from this one