screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
why is there no romantic takes on Lucky and Komal it always cuts when there are getting very closer, I can't remember if either of them as said I love you to each other or even consummate the marriage because it was never shown. What is going on?🤢
I have a uneven feeling that something bad is going to happen to Komal and nobody will be the wiser😡 what is Kamla and Pinky going to do this time🤢

I am waiting for this track of Titli to end because Lucky is giving more attention to her than Komal?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Komal will get kidnapped as per Rytasha IG story . As far as romance is concerned they never really shown any romantic scene  . They still seems to be in friend zone. Yesterday scene also I could not understand why Lucky was saying Komal is sad because of him n he could not explain how it is important to do this way. Was he referring to his training than Komal knows it's importance as it's his n his father's dream. May be I missed something in between as now I don't follow it regularly because of that annoying Titli. I can't bear her for a second.