Posted: 6 years ago
My fav webseries anyone has any idea when will more episodes be streaming..also if anyone writing fanfiction dr meher n dr rizvi pls share
Posted: 5 years ago
Rest of the episodes will be releasing on 6th April
Hi folks ok have to admit this I have never seen something so phenomenal like this show in our Indian television sets. Of course there was the glorious doordarshan era but I was too young to witness it. Hope they continue with another season. All the caste was perfect and Surveen rocked it. Would love to write a fanfiction will be working on it soon.
Is there going to be a season 2 for this series? Please tell me if anybody knows.
Originally posted by MSK_4ever

Is there going to be a season 2 for this series? Please tell me if anybody knows.
As of now their is no season 2,this is what alt Balaji ppl.replied on Twitter.
loved it so much.after long time impressed by an indian series. it surely reminded me the doordarshan era shows, when content was the king of a show.surveen chawla and rajeev khandelwal just nailed their characters .
Originally posted by cloudcaverns

Hi folks ok have to admit this I have never seen something so phenomenal like this show in our Indian television sets. Of course there was the glorious doordarshan era but I was too young to witness it. Hope they continue with another season. All the caste was perfect and Surveen rocked it. Would love to write a fanfiction will be working on it soon.

please do write. i will love to read it.
Originally posted by hina11

As of now their is no season 2,this is what alt Balaji ppl.replied on Twitter.

Oh! ðŸ˜” That's sad! 
Anyways, thanks for the info!
It was a beautiful series! Caught up with all the episodes yesterday  Edited by DiscoDhokla - 5 years ago
Originally posted by laughingbuddha

please do write. i will love to read it.
Hello have posted a one shot of Naushad and Meher on fanfiction segment titled Chinar leaves please do read😳
Edited by cloudcaverns - 5 years ago