Nimki Mukhiya

BDO babu ka awaz or Babbu ji ki shakal!!!!

Senapatichandri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Kuch pehle Jo episodes hue the usko leke hum thode confuse the..aj k episode k Baad I am conferm about BDO Babu Abhimanyu being the hero of the show... some people think that Babbu is the hero... but today's episode confermed that no as they show us that Abhimanyu is the hero...as we all thought...The confession scene was sooo beautiful.. but I hope next time when the confront pls it should withoutany intoxication... but the way BDO Babu express his feeling was soo cute and romantic...how was the episode?????Edited by Senapatichandri - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaj hua kya waise? 
Maine sbs ka segment dekha. Babboo Nimki ki jagah Panchayat me Mukhiyagiri kar raha hai. Usme kuch lovha karke aaya hai. Abhi Nimki ko iske bare me batata hai aur nimki babboo collar pakad leti hai. Baad me babboo usko pyar ka izhar karkepata leta hai. Mujhe bohot ajeeb sa laga. Agar aise Baboo hero banne wala hai to bhagwan bachaye aise hero se

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

Aaj hua kya waise?

Maine sbs ka segment dekha. Babboo Nimki ki jagah Panchayat me Mukhiyagiri kar raha hai. Usme kuch lovha karke aaya hai. Abhi Nimki ko iske bare me batata hai aur nimki babboo collar pakad leti hai. Baad me babboo usko pyar ka izhar karkepata leta hai. Mujhe bohot ajeeb sa laga. Agar aise Baboo hero banne wala hai to bhagwan bachaye aise hero se

aj to mere lie holi thi yaar... Abhi proposes but nimki as usual think that he is Babbu ansd saying I Love you to him.. for some time Abhi got happy but when she said I love you babbuji he became sad again ...

but aj k episode k Baad I am absolutely sure about Abhi being the hero... cz I think a day nimki will see the real face of Babbu and left him on his face... in front of all and that's is women empowerment... and on that break point out dear BDO Babu will give his shoulder to cry... and fir pyaaar hoga...

I hope so k Aisa hi ho... jab ki am 80% sure yehi hoga... chahe kuch bhi ho jaye
dey.bh thumbnail
The only thing I am sure is that Tettar's family unity is going to break. That is the first step to their downfall. Distrust amongst themselves is quite visible now.
Gazab ka character hai Nimki. Her fans go gaga about how different she is. In this Holi's bhang episode she was still in her senses when she bluffed about Babboo to Rambachan. Until then she recognized everyone. Just when Abhi proposed her she suddenly saw Babboo in Abhi. How convenient.

Tettar clan is going to use Abhi's feelings for Nimki when thy plan to dissolve the marriage. I hope Babboo remain as the villian and get punished for whatever he has done to this girl or whatever he and his father did to Jhumri and her husband. That revelation should happen eventually. I dont want him to get away in the name of ' Saccha Pyar'. 

As of now we have to watch fan girl Nimki becoming a prem pujaran despite of being treated like dirt by the whole clan. In upcoming sequence he will fake his love for Nimki saying its because of his mother that he doesn't even look at her. Otherwise he is madly in love with her. She happily believes his version. He doesnt question why he even married her if he cannot fight for her rights? Women empowerment ke naam pe dhabba hai ye show. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why should it be Babbo's or Abhimanyu's duty to work towards empowerment of Nimki and make her realise her place in the society and home?
Why should woman empowerment happen with the help of  a man?

I'd rather she realises her self worth and value of the real things that matter in life and change. Don't care for any sachha pyar making his duty to make Nimki realise that she is in deep sh*t and pull her out of it.

In the process of empowering herself if she helps the women in Tettar house to realise that they have been door mats all their lives it is good enough. As long as this happens it doesn't matter who she loves,whether she stays married or walks out of the marriage or hooks up with the virtuous BDO babu.
Edited by aparnauma - 6 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
I don't know what you mean by ' help of a man' but in my honest opinion  women empowerment should be everyone's business for their own good. Even men should help in bringing gender equality otherwise upper caste woman like Sweety or low caste woman like Nimki will always suffer. Charity should begin at home. Its the duty of the men of the house to ensure equal rights and equal upbringing to their children. Its to ensure a safe society.
Btw Nimki's whole Mukhiyagiri is based on helps given by other men. She wouldn't have been a candidate without the seat getting reserved for women. She wouldn't have managed it without Nahar Singh or Abhimanyu. She has been dependent on her father for everything. So doesnt really matter if someone makes her realise about her status in the Tettar family. I dont care if its Dumri chachi or her bua who does the help. The help needs to come because Nimki is a hopeless character.
This content was originally posted by: aparnauma

Why should it be Babbo's or Abhimanyu's duty to work towards empowerment of Nimki and make her realise her place in the society and home?

Why should woman empowerment happen with the help of a man?

I'd rather she realises her self worth and value of the real things that matter in life and change. Don't care for any sachha pyar making his duty to make Nimki realise that she is in deep sh*t and pull her out of it.

In the process of empowering herself if she helps the women in Tettar house to realise that they have been door mats all their lives it is good enough. As long as this happens it doesn't matter who she loves,whether she stays married or walks out of the marriage or hooks up with the virtuous BDO babu.

woman empowerment is everyone's duty... and it's true that if Abhimanyu or nahar singh wouldn't help she would have been a baseless life without any aim... obviously getting married is never can be anyone's life dream...
and talking about Babbu he is nothing but a deep shadow of his parents... he is violent and rowdy character which can never be reformed... anyone u can ask anyone that Babbu will ever be reformed I will say NEVER... the character like Babbu are many in Our society...

ab ate h humare BDO babau pe... he is currupt no doubt 😆 but much less that Tettar Singh and family... he is happy go lucky same time he is polite to his subject and co workers and specifically to Ram bachan's family... he is a caring and dotting father of Elina and a loving son of Masi... but if it comes to the emotional attachment he is a bit weak in there.. his caring love for mahua and his brother is as remarkable as his love and affection towards Mungerilal and Rambachan... but when it comes to Nimki he is the one who every girl wants in there life partner.. happy..polite.. humourous... caring... understanding... yet a bit rude at a time but supportive as always... but when it come to share his emotions he is complete failure on that department...

in this situation I only can say that Nimki should realise herself but as she is a bit weak in reality I hope some one should do the honour to show her the reality of her marriage of her duty as Mukhiya and in her personal life what is called crush and what is called love and sacrifice... hope all the best our Mukhiya ji...
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

The only thing I am sure is that Tettar's family unity is going to break. That is the first step to their downfall. Distrust amongst themselves is quite visible now.

Gazab ka character hai Nimki. Her fans go gaga about how different she is. In this Holi's bhang episode she was still in her senses when she bluffed about Babboo to Rambachan. Until then she recognized everyone. Just when Abhi proposed her she suddenly saw Babboo in Abhi. How convenient.

Tettar clan is going to use Abhi's feelings for Nimki when thy plan to dissolve the marriage. I hope Babboo remain as the villian and get punished for whatever he has done to this girl or whatever he and his father did to Jhumri and her husband. That revelation should happen eventually. I dont want him to get away in the name of ' Saccha Pyar'. 

As of now we have to watch fan girl Nimki becoming a prem pujaran despite of being treated like dirt by the whole clan. In upcoming sequence he will fake his love for Nimki saying its because of his mother that he doesn't even look at her. Otherwise he is madly in love with her. She happily believes his version. He doesnt question why he even married her if he cannot fight for her rights? Women empowerment ke naam pe dhabba hai ye show. 

What did tettar do to Jhumri and her husband?
I missed many episodes.
dey.bh thumbnail
Not much. Only he wanted to burn her during Diwali and attempted murdering her husband so as to gain sympathy votes for her. She wasnt allowed to meet her ailing mother and hero Babbooji whipped her and her husband for being late during a campaign.
At some point of time she realised what was happening around her and wanted to leave the palace but Pita Putra duo threatened her with dire consequences.

Btw Pita Putra duo is also responsible for the Chatth Puja deaths. They orchestrated everything. But dont worry. With Saccha pyar coming up, Babbo will redeem himself and become a gentleman.