Laksh & Rati

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok i know this is insane but i just want to ask this to all the forum members...
Am I the only one who thinks that laksh n rati have more chemistry than rati - aditya & Laksh - suhani
I don't know why but i really like their scenes...they look so good together
They have a huge age gap...laksh is 21 n rati is 35 but still they look so good together n rati is 35 but she still looks so young rati ki twacha se uski umar ka pta hi nhi chalta😆
i just wish they both will do a new show...i would love to see them as a pair 
Laksh toh looks great with everyone phir chahe anupriya kapoor ho ya drashti , mahima ho ya rashmi n now suhani n rati even i like his n barsine's scenes...he looks so perfect 
i just wish koi inko as a pair cast kare in a new show😳
Edited by SONAL30 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya rati and Laksh really look good as well as cute on screen. 
Maybe she uses santoor soap, maa - bete lagte hi nahi. 🤣
Melkor thumbnail
You spoke my heart.Laksh and Rati.Yeh toh tamaam kaynaat ki khwaish hai.
I am obsessed with their pairing ever since I saw this pic.Kis angle se Maa Bete lagte hain?😭TBH even I thought that Laksh-Rati suit each other more than Aditya-Rati and Laksh- Suhani

Agree with every word of yours.Laksh has a great chemistry with all his costars.Be it Anupriya,Mahima,Rashmi,DD,Aditi,Suhani,Riya and now Rati❤️

Rati was made to look older when Anusuya was mentally unstable.I guess that was a part of the look.But actually she looks so young.
She looks gorgeous in her new look and she and Laksh compliment each other so well.

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi19

Ya rati and Laksh really look good as well as cute on screen. 

Maybe she uses santoor soap, maa - bete lagte hi nahi. 🤣

yup they both look so good together n they have more chemistry with each other in comparison to their respective pairings😆
Anusuya should do that santoor soap ad
Mumma main first ayi
Kyaaa...mammmaaa😆
SONAL30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

You spoke my heart.Laksh and Rati.Yeh toh tamaam kaynaat ki khwaish hai.

I am obsessed with their pairing ever since I saw this pic.Kis angle se Maa Bete lagte hain?😭TBH even I thought that Laksh-Rati suit each other more than Aditya-Rati and Laksh- Suhani

Agree with every word of yours.Laksh has a great chemistry with all his costars.Be it Anupriya,Mahima,Rashmi,DD,Aditi,Suhani,Riya and now Rati❤️

Rati was made to look older when Anusuya was mentally unstable.I guess that was a part of the look.But actually she looks so young.
She looks gorgeous in her new look and she and Laksh compliment each other so well.

oh i love this PIC
I have seen this on insta i guess laksh posted this
N yup i agree laksh shares a great chemistry with all his leading ladies from anupriya to mahima...aditi to drashti...they all looked awesome with him
N when rati played that mentally unstable character that time toh she was looking older than him but now she looks perfect but i guess the point is laksh is bulky that's why he looks great with everyone
Uski heroines ussey badi nhi lagti😆
Plzz producers...r u all listening plzz cast them together in a new show😳
Edited by SONAL30 - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raises my hand...even i find laksh and rati di chemistry better than laksh with suhani and rati di with aditya. 
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Count me in 😆 Though I really like aditya-rati and laksh-suhani's chemistry...I must say laksh and rati have chemistry too. They look good together and their scenes are a treat to watch. In the above pic, they don't even look like mother and son 😛
Melkor thumbnail
@SONAL30,Yup.Laksh has a masculine and muscular look which makes him compliment all his heroines.
All of them look petite in front of him.

That pic is intensity overload I am imagining Rati and Laksh in some intense contemporary love story.Perhaps an office romance.Like Rati as a successful but strict businesswoman who is Laksh's boss and Laksh is an employee who falls for her.There is a lot of romantic tension between the duo and at a point the aggression and intensity is shown.It has scope for a passionate love story.

Okay now I am thinking too much😆😆Maybe I should tweet to SKT to cast these two in a contemporary show opp each other after Porus gets over.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

@SONAL30,Yup.Laksh has a masculine and muscular look which makes him compliment all his heroines.

All of them look petite in front of him.

That pic is intensity overload I am imagining Rati and Laksh in some intense contemporary love story.Perhaps an office romance.Like Rati as a successful but strict businesswoman who is Laksh's boss and Laksh is an employee who falls for her.There is a lot of romantic tension between the duo and at a point the aggression and intensity is shown.It has scope for a passionate love story.

Okay now I am thinking too much😆😆Maybe I should tweet to SKT to cast these two in a contemporary show opp each other after Porus gets over.

hayeee...tumneee tohhh poooriii loveee storyyy hi likhhh dii...❤️...kaise bhejte hain SKT ko suggestion...he has twitter/instagram/facebook...main bhi karoongi request...hehe 😉