Nimki Bahu vs Nimki Mukhiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Nimki Mukhiya and Nimki Bahu seem to be two different people.
Radical Nimki Mukhiya called for Holi celebrations in the village which is a step towards inclusion politics and Nimki bahu happily let the Sasural take the credit for that😛

Wonder how long it will take radical Nimki Mukhiya to over take stupid delusional Nimki Bahu.  
I know the answer. It will be long long before Nimki Mukhiya springs into action because the makers want to drag each and every paragraph their story for one whole month or perhaps even longer.

On a side note Why do I feel that they are planning to cook something between Sweety and Abhimanyu?

Sweety is always in victim mode. She is not even allowing her husband to apply holi color on her.
And she has no compassion for Nimki's condition. Very status conscious person.
Sweety doesn't see beyond her own family. If she is so unhappy with her husband why is she not doing anything about him and his ways or why can't she make a life for herself?
So far only the eldest son has shown some determination to make a life for himself in his own way.I like the way he reaches out to Nimki in his own small ways.

Rest of Tettar's santaan love the comforts and the security provided by their father.
The whole family doesn't work in any job, they are uneducated, dadi believes working as bdo is beneath them and their caste, even Tettar uses thumbprint all this time for documents. How they are surviving, by father's taking bribes to give out construction contracts using his mukhiya status and government schemes given to his office no wonder he wants his damaad close to help him with everything, if he can't read and write. Nimki has taken over this office now, so she needs to put them straight.
Nimki and her mukhiya status it will be babbhu rejection at holi and the bdo and alina pointing out he is the villain and not a hero, to make her snap out of Nimki Bahu mode being so much goody goody to those people that hate her at her sasural and become nimki mukhiya.

Also I've noticed the Dadi clues in the show, Nimki conversing with dadi on the veranda at the back and changing the tv channel on dadi to annoy her and pass time. Dadi complaining that everyone is ignoring her and not asking her more then once to take her to Nimki's holi at ghat tola. Seems to me dadi might help nimki also get her rights in the haveli. Anaro doesn't want her to enter the house and dadi played along even going as far as to say she will have shotgun ready to shoot nimki if she crosses the line, but in the room before Anaro left for ghat tola, the convo with dadi, they confirm to each other they have never liked each other so I think dadi is now going to join Tettar and Nimki's side against Anaro.