Sanaya Irani new show thread -33- Dum Dum Dumroo -1-

Posted: 6 years ago
Res

OR
DDD #1

Rules
-Discuss Only About Sanaya irani and her upcoming shows.
-Do not bring in discussion her previous co-stars or previous shows except in relation to her own character.
-No comparisons to be made with previous shows or co-stars.
-Refrain from quoting more than 3 times.
-Follow IF Code Of Conduct

And hi all!! I'm here after ages!! πŸ€—
Glad to be making a topic finally to actual work and content of not just one thing but at the least 3 separate things on work front for our girl!! 😳
Edited by princessunara - 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1Egv4dXu0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
HI 
Atlast a thread with great news. I hope everything goes fine for Sanayholics
So happy to be on a thread which heralds San getting back to what she is brilliant as (Sunara great to see you back<3) ❀️ And judging the by the skyrocketing views and the hundreds of comments a mere trailer is getting I'm really excited for the actual film Seeing articles popping up again on possibly one of her upcoming shows is itself so refreshing and on top of this, we have Vodka Shots as well <3 Can't be any happier 

0 rponse0 Retweet0 j'aime
Rpondre

Puneet Issar bags Star Bharat's next

Veteran actor Puneet Issar will be back to TV with this upcoming Star Bharat show.

12 Mar,2018
Puneet Issar bags Star Bharat's next

Talented veteran actor Puneet Issar will soon be back to the TV screens!!

Puneet, a former Bigg Boss contestant last appeared on a fiction show in a very strong role in Baani Ishq Da Kalma.

He will now be seen in the upcoming Big Synergy show for Star Bharat!!

A credible source tells us, "Puneet Issar will be playing a challenging role. He will be the father of the male lead.

IWMBuzz has earlier reported exclusively about popular actress Supriya Shukla essaying the role of the male lead's mother. Issar will be paired opposite the actress.

We contacted Puneet and even sent a text message to him, but did not get revert till we filed our story.

We also reached out to the channel spokesperson, but did not get revert.

We at IWMBuzz have earlier reported about Sanjay Choudhary and Umesh Bajpai playing pivotal roles in the show.

This series will have the popular faces Karan V Grover and Sanaya Irani in lead roles (as reported in media).

Are you excited to watch this upcoming Star Bharat show? Drop your comments right here.

good morning beautiful people n sunaira for uπŸ€—nice to have u back i hope more of sanz fans return back cant wait for 9april hopefully we get news of vodka shots soon
Oh so they all are a part of this show?! Sanjay from YUDKBH also?! πŸ˜ƒ If true, it would be nice!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
not going to comment anything on the new tv show bec nothing is confirmed twice bitten  millon times shy i always wished for sanaya to do a short film n i got my wish waiting eagerly for vs dd hope we get an offscrean segment for dd
Bookmarking.. All the best to Sanaya for her back to back projects..