Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Kavila

Link is not working tfs

give it some time to load...its working 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Multiple voting just destroys the purpose for any poll.
Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs

guyz v are a lot behind...v need to vote...buck up guyz!!!
Niakhush thumbnail
guyz vote for the show, randeep and ashi as well!!
Though I cn nt see our chances of winning...the fight is between naamkarn and ishqbazz and their actors...n y not even they deserve that after all it is also amongst the the best shows watched digitally like ours...bt v cn try our level best!!!!
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niakhush

guyz vote for the show, randeep and ashi as well!!
Though I cn nt see our chances of winning...the fight is between naamkarn and ishqbazz and their actors...n y not even they deserve that after all it is also amongst the the best shows watched digitally like ours...bt v cn try our level best!!!!

I personally never participate in polls...i only share them on the request of my friends..

but still I have made an observation that star plus show viewers r more active online n that's simply because of the fact that they keep sharing links of everything on all social pages fb, twitter insta and that's how they mostly lead.

very few shows from sony do well...YUDKBH is in the 'picking up' phase where its getting popular day by day but not in that big massive level. which can take time. As far as polls are concerned, this or any, just pass the links to all the groups, pages, whatsapp, twitter, insta for others to vote if its a multiple choice based poll..if more fans can contribute non-stop its better...otherwise there r several other polls tht r conducted daily online. whichever that suits you. 
Niakhush thumbnail
Originally posted by: RheaSingh

I personally never participate in polls...i only share them on the request of my friends..

but still I have made an observation that star plus show viewers r more active online n that's simply because of the fact that they keep sharing links of everything on all social pages fb, twitter insta and that's how they mostly lead.

very few shows from sony do well...YUDKBH is in the 'picking up' phase where its getting popular day by day but not in that big massive level. which can take time. As far as polls are concerned, this or any, just pass the links to all the groups, pages, whatsapp, twitter, insta for others to vote if its a multiple choice based poll..if more fans can contribute non-stop its better...otherwise there r several other polls tht r conducted daily online. whichever that suits you.

Thnx for sharing dear!!

Yes star plus shows do well digitally they have many viewrs getting Star plus tag...n many of the shows even deserve that...they are worth it!

Abt our show...yes it is picking up...n m happy for that!!

Regarding the polls...it's just that these polls when won give the actors a bit of motivation that their work is being recognized...otherwise they dnt matter much for me!!!

I generally never participate in polls...bt in yudkbh m glad that v hv young talents and I just felt it's better to vote n let them knw their efforts are worth it!!

Thnx will definitely share!!!Edited by Niakhush - 6 years ago