Karmaphal Daata Shani Members Slambook.

Posted: 6 years ago
This Is The Karmaphal Daata Shani Memories Members Slambook.
Where All Members Of Our Lovely Series Can Share Their Thoughts And Refresh The Memories Of This Series.
That Started On Nov 2016 To March 9,2018.
Shani Members Slambook
              Questions.

1. Your Name.
2. Hit Score (No. Members You Added In Buddy List On /From This Forum.)
3. My First Dew (Your Friend From The Forum.)
4. Iam Fire He/She Is Ice.
(Member Who Spammed Your Scrapbook The Most.)
5.Most Memorable Person.
6. My Favorite Thread Post.
7. My Choice Of Best Character.
8. My Achievement On Forum.
9. Any Incident Worth Mentioning.
10. Thing I Will Miss The Most.
11. I Will Be Here In Next Season Or Not..
IF There Is One.
12. You Can See Me Posting On...
13. Thing That You Iregret The Most.
14. My Words To Everyone On The Shani Forum.
                 Best Wishes Friends.
Please Everyone Fill The Slambook.

good one nici will fill it aram se😆😛
Originally posted by harshu27

good one nici will fill it aram se😆😛

Sure Harshu Take Your Time. 😆 😳
Most of the questions will have no answers as I don't know anyone here.This forum is very less active and even if members come here , my interaction with them doesn't happen much, although I try to comment as much as possible.Still...😊

1.Your Name: Sanghita Dey

6.My favt thread post: I like the creation gallery

10.Thing I will miss the most: I love to read stories especially historical & mythological.Right now I am reading Percy Jackson series.So , I would have loved to read stories here , but I think foreign-beauty will not write anymore stories.If it's true , then I would miss her stories.
11.My choice of best character: Young Shani

12.I will be here in next season or not: YES

13.You can see me posting on: I only post in forum.

14.Thing u regret the most: I love to write stories (only done in Geet & Madhubala forum).As I came here late , so I would never get the chance to try something on mythology genre.I wish I would have come earlier.

15.My words on everyone in Shani forum: Please try to remain active in this forum.Create edits , VMs , write stories etc. 

Originally posted by sanghita0000

Most of the questions will have no answers as I don't know anyone here.This forum is very less active and even if members come here , my interaction with them doesn't happen much, although I try to comment as much as possible.Still...😊

1.Your Name: Sanghita Dey

6.My favt thread post: I like the creation gallery

10.Thing I will miss the most: I love to read stories especially historical & mythological.Right now I am reading Percy Jackson series.So , I would have loved to read stories here , but I think foreign-beauty will not write anymore stories.If it's true , then I would miss her stories.
11.My choice of best character: Young Shani

12.I will be here in next season or not: YES

13.You can see me posting on: I only post in forum.

14.Thing u regret the most: I love to write stories (only done in Geet & Madhubala forum).As I came here late , so I would never get the chance to try something on mythology genre.I wish I would have come earlier.

15.My words on everyone in Shani forum: Please try to remain active in this forum.Create edits , VMs , write stories etc. 

Thanks Shangita, for mentioning me here. i will miss writing stories here too. But I am not sure it is my farewell. Because I have 1-2 ideas in my mind. If anyone keep giving me ideas, I will sure come up with something soon :) 
At least i hope so
SLAMBOOK 

I am answering objectively from my point of view

1. Name: Sabyasachi Paul

2. Hit Score : Its a dynamic process and I just started my journey on India Forums. Its not the right time to answer it.

3. My First Dew : Silverbell

4. I am Fire He/She Is Ice : Silverbell

5. Most Memorable Person : Silverbell, Harshu27, FlowerHater, Fatssrilanka, Foreign beauty, SymphonyStar and inf act all of you here.

6. My Favorite Thread Post : The Discussion Threads and Character Appreciation Threads

7. My Choice Of Best Character : Rohit Khurana and Juhi Parmar

8. My Achievement On Forum : I've learnt a lot about Lord Shanidev and off course got such friendly environment here. And of course the journey till the point was so amazing. Its my 1000th post and it came so quickly. Thank you each and everyone heartily on the forum. It was never possible without the support from you awesome guys.

9. Any Incident Worth Mentioning : Every moment of the show and on the forum is precious for me. So I can't judge it.

10. Thing I Will Miss The Most : The Karmphaldata avatar of grown up Shani from the show ad you awesome ones from the forum. I will miss you all a lot.

11. I Will Be Here In Next Season Or Not IF There Is One : Obviously I am

12. You Can See Me Posting On : Mahakali and Porus (in future) and Dil Se Dil Tak (criticism only; rare)

13. Thing That You regret The Most : Some weird love story based show is replacing the ultimate show in India. Wanted to make some edits but I can't make it up with time and patience. 

14. My Words To Everyone On The Shani Forum : You guys are awesome! Respect to all. And please remain active here till the very possible end. You and your contribution is very precious and will be most welcomed. Shani was born to be the best, it is the best now and will be the best in coming days too.

Thank you all once again on the occasion of my completing the 1000th post on India Forums.

Best Wishes Friends

Edited by Kallol012 - 6 years ago
1. Your Name.- Ankita Bharti
2. Hit Score (No. Members You Added In Buddy List On /From This Forum.) I don't know😆
3. My First Dew (Your Friend From The Forum.)- Harshu(She commented telling me to be more active on the forum when we first interacted)🤣
4. Iam Fire He/She Is Ice.- No one😆
5.Most Memorable Person.- Everyone🤣
6. My Favorite Thread Post.- Shani AT🤣(I loved spamming that thread)
7. My Choice Of Best Character- Hanumanji😳
8. My Achievement On Forum : 7545🤣
9. Any Incident Worth Mentioning- when we were doing Naamkaran and bashing of show🤪
10. Thing I Will Miss The Most.- Bashing Uttu bhai🤣
11. I Will Be Here In Next Season Or Not..Yup🥳
IF There Is One.
12. You Can See Me Posting On... Twitter
13. Thing That You Iregret The Most- None😆
14. My Words To Everyone On The Shani Forum- #ShaniRocks🥳
Originally posted by Kallol012

SLAMBOOK 

I am answering objectively from my point of view

1. Name: Sabyasachi Paul

2. Hit Score : Its a dynamic process and I just started my journey on India Forums. Its not the right time to answer it.

3. My First Dew : Silverbell

4. I am Fire He/She Is Ice : Silverbell

5. Most Memorable Person : Silverbell, Harshu27, FlowerHater, Fatssrilanka, Foreign beauty, SymphonyStar and inf act all of you here.

6. My Favorite Thread Post : The Discussion Threads and Character Appreciation Threads

7. My Choice Of Best Character : Rohit Khurana and Juhi Parmar

8. My Achievement On Forum : I've learnt a lot about Lord Shanidev and off course got such friendly environment here. And of course the journey till the point was so amazing. Its my 1000th post and it came so quickly. Thank you each and everyone heartily on the forum. It was never possible without the support from you awesome guys.

9. Any Incident Worth Mentioning : Every moment of the show and on the forum is precious for me. So I can't judge it.

10. Thing I Will Miss The Most : The Karmphaldata avatar of grown up Shani from the show ad you awesome ones from the forum. I will miss you all a lot.

11. I Will Be Here In Next Season Or Not IF There Is One : Obviously I am

12. You Can See Me Posting On : Mahakali and Porus (in future) and Dil Se Dil Tak (criticism only; rare)

13. Thing That You regret The Most : Some weird love story based show is replacing the ultimate show in India. Wanted to make some edits but I can't make it up with time and patience. 

14. My Words To Everyone On The Shani Forum : You guys are awesome! Respect to all. And please remain active here till the very possible end. You and your contribution is very precious and will be most welcomed. Shani was born to be the best, it is the best now and will be the best in coming days too.

Thank you all once again on the occasion of my completing the 1000th post on India Forums.

Best Wishes Friends

Your My best Friend.😳🤗
Originally posted by FlowerHater

1. Your Name.- Ankita Bharti
2. Hit Score (No. Members You Added In Buddy List On /From This Forum.) I don't know😆
3. My First Dew (Your Friend From The Forum.)- Harshu(She commented telling me to be more active on the forum when we first interacted)🤣
4. Iam Fire He/She Is Ice.- No one😆
5.Most Memorable Person.- Everyone🤣
6. My Favorite Thread Post.- Shani AT🤣(I loved spamming that thread)
7. My Choice Of Best Character- Hanumanji😳
8. My Achievement On Forum : 7545🤣
9. Any Incident Worth Mentioning- when we were doing Naamkaran and bashing of show🤪
10. Thing I Will Miss The Most.- Bashing Uttu bhai🤣
11. I Will Be Here In Next Season Or Not..Yup🥳
IF There Is One.
12. You Can See Me Posting On... Twitter
13. Thing That You Iregret The Most- None😆
14. My Words To Everyone On The Shani Forum- #ShaniRocks🥳

Very Nice Ankita. Stay With Us  Here Always.😳