•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
whom you like most
character was i like ACP shivani Joglekar most though not lookwise as she was strong and entered in force to find out her brother sidarth joglekar death mystery even though her mother was against of it. she was strong and believed in herself and her decisions. she never feared to go for search for anything and with her dead brother intuition she reached to shaitan chawki police station to find our mystery. She had small fights n nok jhok with Acp vikrant as she had mistaken him as mens of drug seller and get scold from senior and vikrant is also senior to her. but after working with him she had good bond with him he use to tease her with her paranormal intuitions. sadly she had mysterious and miserable death before she could investigate further. her death was shock to vikrant and he felt bad for her parents who already lost son before and now her. she tried to catch murder in her cell and after her death also she intuitated aditi to help vikrant. they had ended her character very early before it get developed and bond between vikrant and her formed. they din't gave time to her to develop any chemistry but whichever short time she was she showed her spark. vikrant was also impressed with tht and thts y he was shocked on her death and wanted to find her muderer

i liked aditi lookwise and her bond with vikrant is developing though don't have intuitions like shivani but can connected with souls. her chemistry with vikrant is good and he started to share a good frndship with her sharing with tiffin, teasing her n all. but then they also shown her missing now
Shivani and Aditi are related, both are strangely connected...it all shall be revealed later..the orphanage, the sign, Aditi's pictures in that orphanage though she was not raised there...Shivani coming to Aditi's dream before her death...she was killed by main evil force...Shivani's character was destined to be  shortlived and Aditi was to come and stay with Vikrant as show's into also said show involves two detectives Vikrant and Aditi, it is through Aditi that Vikrant will believe in supernatural and fight main evil..also Aditi will be his love interest, he already is in love with her.
I like Aditi becuase her expertise as an investigator and her opposite but complementary sweet, understanding and refined way are complamentary to V ikrant's practical and fiery nature, dashing man and sweet girl and as detectives one deals with practical and another with the other-worldly and it is the combination of both of their approach which is the ultimate winner in cracking a case from all aspects.

I really liked Shivani's character. I couldn't connect with the show after her character died. I expected her to come back as her face was highly damaged and not recognisable in that death scene but that didn't happen and I was disappointed as I couldn't connect with the new FL and stopped watching.

PS:Just found this forum 2day! Sad that I found it after I quit watching... Wish I had found this in the starting eppys... Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

I really liked Shivani's character. I couldn't connect with the show after her character died. I expected her to come back as her face was highly damaged and not recognisable in that death scene but that didn't happen and I was disappointed as I couldn't connect with the new FL and stopped watching.

PS:Just found this forum 2day! Sad that I found it after I quit watching... Wish I had found this in the starting eppys...
thanks for commenting
i also liked her character
its not like i don't like aditi
but shivani's character was strong and had aim to find out her brother's murder mystery
its sad u found this forum late
so many viewers don't know abt this forum
they ended shivani's character very early at least they should kept her alive till she reached her brother's death place
saw in your signature you are writer
can u write some on shivani or vik shiv?
Posted: 5 years ago
I just discovered this wonderfully scary show on Netflix. I just watched the beginning of episode four when I realized they killed off a main character, and early in the series, at that. Yellow Eyed Man's latest victim, it would appear?

I'm bummed, as I really was identifying with Shivani as a Sensitive, and as a young , professorial, strong female lead character. I really don't like it when series execs do this. I'm assuming Miss Cherry Mardia had other duties so they had rewrite her character for 'spiritual cameos,' and add Miss Heena Pamar as Aditi. (I've read some of the episode synopses ahead.)

A Good Show! I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

-Firefishe
South Dakota
USAEdited by Firefishe - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Firefishe

I just discovered this wonderfully scary show on Netflix. I just watched the beginning of episode four when I realized they killed off a main character, and early in the series, at that. Yellow Eyed Man's latest victim, it would appear?

I'm bummed, as I really was identifying with Shivani as a Sensitive, and as a young , professorial, strong female lead character. I really don't like it when series execs do this. I'm assuming Miss Cherry Mardia had other duties so they had rewrite her character for 'spiritual cameos,' and add Miss Heena Pamar as Aditi. (I've read some of the episode synopses ahead.)

A Good Show! I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

-Firefishe
South Dakota
USA

Hey firefishe!
Glad u're looking forward to watching the show. I believe they had some plot twist or something cooked up for the next season's to reveal about Shivani, who knows. Heena did a good job too!

I hope u guys get to watch the rest of the series on Netflix ðŸ˜Š
This is so good yaar,continue soon
ACP SHIVANI