Few days in PR = 9 months in Macedonia

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
🤣
Literally - Paurav Rashtra main to kuch hi days beete hain and Macedonia main Philip ki new daughter bhi aa gyai ya aane wali hai - matlab Macedonia main to few months ho chuke hain? 😲 Ye kya loccha hai time scale main! 😆

This show is indeed Narnia - PR is real world and Macedonia is Narnia world where time spins faster. Aise to Alexander India aate aate boodha hi ho jaayega! 😆

Kya yaar CVs - kuch to khayal karo. Alex ki story ko bhagane ki itni jaldi thi to donno ko same age kyon dikha diya? 
Edited by pritirays - 6 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

🤣
Literally - Paurav Rashtra main to kuch hi days beete hain and Macedonia main Philip ki new daughter bhi aa gyai ya aane wali hai - matlab Macedonia main to few months ho chuke hain? 😲 Ye kya loccha hai time scale main! 😆

This show is indeed Narnia - PR is real world and Macedonia is Narnia world where time spins faster. Aise to Alexander India aate aate boodha hi ho jaayega! 😆

Kya yaar CVs - kuch to khayal karo. Alex ki story ko bhagane ki itni jaldi thi to donno ko same age kyon dikha diya? 
OMG so true hahahhah😛
nice observation 👏 and CVS 🤣
Exactly, it should be puru who must be older than Alex, but idhar to case hi kuch aur hai.
I hope in future they won't show either puru or Alexander "mera parivaar, sukhi sansaar" types king. 
And by the we don't know ,hume kitne surprises udte udte milenge, yeha to subah se dopahar Nahi hua hota hai, ki pahuch jaate hai dasyu lok se pourav rashtra. Pata nahi distance kitna hai.
Same happened in the beginning when in DR/PR it was shown 24h and in Macedonia Alex had killed the guy and the dead body looked like the guy died months. 😆 Sounds like two different world. 😆
Yes i noticed that but i thought they had to it this way only..
They can't skip alex atory till 9 months in paurav pass..
N the story is going good so its ok.. 
They have been doing this since the beginning I think in the time Puru returned from PR for the first time, Alex had already won many battles