Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fresh Pair Alert: Kriti - Aditya R Kapoor to star in Mohit Suri's next

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Last year, there were rumours that Kriti Sanon and Aditya Roy Kapur were teaming up for a film. That didn't materialise but it seems 2018 will indeed witness their fresh pairing on screen. Buzz is that the two actors will mostly be paired opposite each other in Mohit Suri's next.

ADITYA CAME ON BOARD FIRST

After Hrs was the first to report that the director-producer had locked Aditya for his film. The two were spotted having several meetings at his office. Our source tells us, "Aditya has not had a release in the last one year after OK Jaanu. He wanted to try out something he's never done before. He was Mohit's first choice because they are great friends.

KRITI IT IS!

Now, the filmmaker wants Kriti as the leading lady. "They met a couple of times and Kriti and her team have verbally given the nod to the film. But they are yet to lock the dates and sign on the dotted line, our khabri reveals. The actress, who has liked the idea' of the movie, had okayed it months ago but there was no progress on the project for a while. Now, it's finally on track. The final round of modalities needs to be worked on. "Kriti will give her dates once she's back from Chandigarh where she's shooting for another film. Mohit's venture should roll in the next few months, says our source. 

TWO-HERO PROJECT

While speculations have been rife that it's a love story, our source informs us, "It's an edgy romantic thriller. It was an idea that Mohit was toying with for quite some time and he has finally cracked the script.

Apart from Kriti and Aditya, the film will feature another male lead too. "It's a love triangle between a girl and two boys. The hunt for the other male lead is on. They have also spoken to a few young actors and once they get a confirmation, they will announce the film, adds our source.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda like ARK, wish he was less lazy. But I think him and Kriti would look good together!
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ek aur flop...why is it so hard to find good looking actors that can act?
_Arunima_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Atlast a movie with ARK. He is literally throwing away his career, what a waste, can't even value his god given good looks.
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always fail to understand how come the forum people find Aditya R Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Vikrant Massy kind dudes 'good looking'? ARK looks so unkempt most of the times .. & Vikram toh tauba, looks like a skeleton.. ðŸ˜†
BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They do make a hot pair but I wish Aditya wasn't so lazy. He has so much going for him to make it big Edited by BollyGlitz - 6 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Arunima_

Atlast a movie with ARK. He is literally throwing away his career, what a waste, can't even value his god given good looks.

so damn true, was watching Dear Zindagi and his cameo in the end made me realize that he is so charming and definitely can act if given a good director to work with.
I loved him in Daawat-E-Ishq, he was damn good and his accent was on point.

hope he strikes back and does some good films.

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Never found ARK good looking. Nor is he a good actor. Same goes with Arjun Rampal or Milind Soman, a lot of ppl find them good looking. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They'll look good! ARK has to be one of the lazy people one can meet!! He can do much better just based off half-arsing it & his natural sexy good-looking face + body but the man could GIVE A f**k! So sad.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PerviParmeshwar

I always fail to understand how come the forum people find Aditya R Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Vikrant Massy kind dudes 'good looking'? ARK looks so unkempt most of the times .. & Vikram toh tauba, looks like a skeleton.. ðŸ˜†

yea, he does look unkempt, but has a good face cut, same is with Vikrant Massy.