•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
If the news is correct than I will no longer watch or comment on this show anymore.
Badho Bahu is Komal and Lucky together not anybody else.

How will the story move forward because it is centre about the two main characters not one of them with someone else.

I will miss Rytasha very much and nobody can replace her I hope the show gets cancelled because I do not wish to see Lucky with anybody else.  Komal went through a lot to get the relationship to this status with Lucky, how can Lucky replace Komal.

The present storyline is not very nice at all, how can Lucky even look at someone else😑
Edited by screen22 - 6 years ago
I stopped watching it since this Titli track started but I think they will replace Komal with new actress as per tellychakkar article. Rytasha was not at all happy way her character was shaping up so she must have left. 
is it true, is Rytasha Rathore really leaving the show, if so I know that I will no longer be watching
Badho Bahu, because they make such a nice couple and it won't be the same.

Rytasha is such a fine actress and if the show stopped putting other characters in and just focused
on the original protagonist then the show would be top notch.

Here's hoping that it is only hearsay...😭

Has anyone read the what the director has stated. Please can these entertainment forums not make up lies to annoy the viewers. Because to put it politely what they have been putting on the forum about Rytasha is complete and utter crap, they need to get their facts correct before posting utter nonsense.
Thank god the director stepped in quickly and put everyone's minds at restπŸ‘πŸ‘

Long live Badho Bahu πŸ˜Š
Good for Rytasha but bad for the show. Rytasha is the face of this show and replacing her will not go down well with the limited audience base this show already has. Better end it on a good note than stretch unnecessary tracks so that we can cherish the good moments in the show. Titli track has to be the worst and it is doing no good to improve the TRPs. Infact audience is losing interest. They can wind it up by exposing Teji, showing Badho and Lucky win honours for the country internationally and the whole Ahlawat and Singh family being happy.
When is Rytasha going to be back?? The present track(s) of Titli and Pragya-Teji are simply dragging!! Edited by serialviewer01 - 6 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally...
Rytasha is back, as you can see from the promo for 14th May..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please let Badho Bahu if it is to end, end on a high note..😊😊
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally good to see Rytasha back today. Now it will mostly have happy ending with Lucky Badho together.