Aap Ke Aa Jane Se

Totally heart breaking

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aww..todays epi..sahils heart break was really so big
I never expected this from vedika..she totally broke his heart..
And sahil coming home drunk was even more heart breaking..thank god even his mom was drunk and dint see him in this condition...otherwise again she wud have took knife and cut her wrist..
No comments abt badi amma..I hate that lady..But one thing is sure.the more she tries to hark vedika the more chances she puts for sahil to be a hero infront of vedika..lol..But vedika...dint like her in todays epi..after making his holi this bad don't know why she put colour on him and wished him happy holi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JULIEJULIE thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Kjofan

Aww..todays epi..sahils heart break was really so big

I never expected this from vedika..she totally broke his heart..
And sahil coming home drunk was even more heart breaking..thank god even his mom was drunk and dint see him in this condition...otherwise again she wud have took knife and cut her wrist..
No comments abt badi amma..I hate that lady..But one thing is sure.the more she tries to hark vedika the more chances she puts for sahil to be a hero infront of vedika..lol..But vedika...dint like her in todays epi..after making his holi this bad don't know why she put colour on him and wished him happy holi..

so that was sahil dreams havent watch yet but ya this Badi Amma is too much I really hate this lady
Don't worry dear sahil knows that vedika is not wrong
He knew that Badi Amma and that creepy jiju is involved so he will hate her more and he will not trust her anymore
But who inform our hero that vedika is in trouble