||Lost & Found||Chapter 6 Pg 5||Updated 29th March - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
Again a gud chapter.like it hw geet helped maan  about his mother .mneets relation building up in flash back.what happened to geets parents? I don't remember u hv written about them in previous prts hv to reread them.
Love maans surprise visit .bt Varun nd ellies visit s un expected.egerly waiting for next.
Edited by LILY111144 - 6 years ago

Chapter 6

(click link to read) 

If you are hoping to join my blog after the 10 chapters, please check out the link below. 

Ensure you understand and are commenting on the chapters. 

I am forewarning those who are commenting right now,some readers have posted summaries and I am not going to be accepting summarised comments therefore following the chapters after the 10th chapter - I am not going to be adding yourself to the password messenger groups. 

Edited by LilMissBossy - 6 years ago
Very well written...
By just looking the title from starting I was guessing that maybe geet got missing but you got surprise here that maan got missing or he is hospitalised...
And I know you will take care of maan...
Their childhood moments were too cute...
There love grows since childhood that's why they are more strong...
Geet help him after his fathers death and when you hold a person in his bad times then I don't think so he can ever get that from you...

Hope so you do add me...Edited by -SwaSan- - 6 years ago
I thought geet vil lost during internship.bt  nw it's maan .I love maans character .he is vry strong my fvrt prt s when he confront
Namya nd assured Varun being with him always.u hv written medical in detail.u r a doctor?
So sry fr nt reading parts 4 n 5..was very busy..
Grt flow of story wid bits n pieces of past dat u show portraits deir mast relationship..
Part 6 was like a roller coaster ride..One side it Maaneets beautiful past.. i soo loved this bold geet n maan..There flashback was simply fantastic..But what kept me intrigued is that where is maan..Is he okh?? Y do I have a feeling that maan isn't well or there is something wrong with him..Just keeping my fingers crossed n wondering where is maan???
Beautifully written update too gud loved Maaneets childhood memories it was all soo wonderful

Loved 2 read more
Awesome update, loved it. ...