•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
hey guys😊 hope everyone is enjoying KDB as makers are now listening little bit our request..as from last 2-3 weeks they are focussing on Jaan of the show OUR PREERAN, and today's episode was no dfferent...but some of the scenes I really want mention...like when those gundas were threatening to Rakhi our both maa ke ladle were furios...and woww that Kareena Bua was giving dhamkee to those gundas🤣 like they really care😕😕..also I am very excited for tomorrow's episode as after a long time prayer finally, that moron prithvi is going to get blue green eye from those gunadas👏...and the preview where our Hero KARAN was putting gun on him...oMGGG too much excited...😎😃
Originally posted by aisha_aashi

hey guys😊hope everyone is enjoying KDB as makers are now listeninglittle bit our request..as from last 2-3 weeks they are focussing on Jaan of the show OUR PREERAN, and today's episode was no dfferent...but some of the scenes I really want mention...like when those gundaswere threateningto Rakhi our both maa keladle were furios...and wowwthat Kareena Bua was giving dhamkeeto those gundas🤣 like they really care😕😕..also I am very excited for tomorrow's episode as after a long time prayer finally, that moron prithvi is going to get blue green eye from those gunadas👏...and the preview where our Hero KARAN was putting gun on him...oMGGG too much excited...😎😃

well said! hopefully they will start giving us proper intemse dances too like tu har lamha!
I LOVED the precap, karan will be actually be preetas jero!!! 😳 im waiting for preeta to show lots of concern and tend to his wounds... like when he saved her from some other goons and she put lep on
❤️Edited by aqua.m7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by aqua.m7

well said! hopefully they will start giving us proper intemse dances too like tu har lamha!
I LOVED the precap, karan will be actually be preetas jero!!! 😳 im waiting for preeta to show lots of concern and tend to his wounds... like when he saved her from some other goons and she put lep on
❤️
Yes this track should be utilised to the fullest. She must be extra worried for him and thus we get some intense scenes. But i really doubt if we will get any such scene. Bcos tomorrow its holi special episode right??? So this track will be forgotten😕
This is what i dislike about the cvs. They abandon certain important tracks jus like that. Even the jail track wasn't utilised fully
Edited by ArHi.PreeRan - 6 years ago
I am worried that since Prithvi is also supposed to be beaten up badly by goondas plus he is also limping bad, would Preeta be torn between Karan and Prithvi not being sure of who she should show her affection and care? Would be something interesting to watch in today's episode. Fingers crossed here.
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

I am worried that since Prithvi is also supposed to be beaten up badly by goondas plus he is also limping bad, would Preeta be torn between Karan and Prithvi not being sure of who she should show her affection and care? Would be something interesting to watch in today's episode. Fingers crossed here.

Nothing much happened in today's epi 😕
Originally posted by hriti713

Nothing much happened in today's epi 😕
Today's episode didnt live up to our expectations. Other than that punnu dulaayi, nothing happened. Preeta's concern for karan wasnt shown properly. I mean how could these people let karan lie down like that for so long with that injury? He was bleeding. I was really sad seeing him lying there. Couldnt even enjoy that zero's dulaayi part bcos of our hero lying on the floor😭. he is too cute to get hurt like this😕

Originally posted by ArHi.PreeRan

Today's episode didnt live up to our expectations. Other than that punnu dulaayi, nothing happened. Preeta's concern for karan wasnt shown properly. I mean how could these people let karan lie down like that for so long with that injury? He was bleeding. I was really sad seeing him lying there. Couldnt even enjoy that zero's dulaayi part bcos of our hero lying on the floor😭. he is too cute to get hurt like this😕

They might show all these things tomorrow before the Holi function or they can continue it on Monday... But jumping from this scene to Holi would be weird so I think they should end this track first... Also there is not much left to be shown in this track. Sherlyn's mehendi is done... Only that gifting session is left and Mahesh uncle has already called the police so the police must be arriving anytime. 

Coming to PreeRan, the goon was troubling Preeta and Sarla maa will just slap him and he will try to attack her and our Hero Karan will save her and do the dhulai of the goons... So there's not much left to be shown,so they must first finish this track before jumping to Holi track!
Originally posted by hriti713

They might show all these things tomorrow before the Holi function or they can continue it on Monday... But jumping from this scene to Holi would be weird so I think they should end this track first... Also there is not much left to be shown in this track. Sherlyn's mehendi is done... Only that gifting session is left and Mahesh uncle has already called the police so the police must be arriving anytime. 

Coming to PreeRan, the goon was troubling Preeta and Sarla maa will just slap him and he will try to attack her and our Hero Karan will save her and do the dhulai of the goons... So there's not much left to be shown,so they must first finish this track before jumping to Holi track!
Yes they should give a proper closure to this track without any kind of dragging and then start the holi track😉. Hope we wont get disappointed. Expectations are high bcos of the promos. Hope EK will do justice to PreeRan and give us some gud PreeRan scenes along with their dance performances
Originally posted by ArHi.PreeRan

Yes they should give a proper closure to this track without any kind of dragging and then start the holi track😉. Hope we wont get disappointed. Expectations are high bcos of the promos. Hope EK will do justice to PreeRan and give us some gud PreeRan scenes along with their dance performances

I'm trusting EK... Hope she doesn't do something stupid and again break my trust! 😆