Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Kaal Bhairav helping Namrata.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kaal Bhairav helping Namrata.
When Yashwant was about to remove the curatain, he got a phone call about the dogs.

And the dogs disppeared once Namrata accomplished her task.

And KB harassing innocent villagers while he gives so much support to Namrata.

And Gauri confronts Namrata with her dream.😆
Edited by leavesandwaves - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm glad that someone pointed this out. KB is punishing everyone except Namrata. And tomorrow, Gauri is going to tell Namrata everything which will also help her. Also because of the phone call, Namrata found out about the shivling too. Now it will only be a matter of time before she steals it from the police custody. The ones trying to protect the shivlings are getting hurt where as the one who wants to steal them are helped by KB himself. I don't really understand what KB wants. On top of that, Shambu Baba predicted that Gauri and Namrata are the ones who can restore the lost shivlings. Now, a cold blooded murderer is the one chosen by KB to restore his shivlings. All this makes no sense at all.
janecastle thumbnail
Namrata is getting intolerable now. On top of that, she's extremely lucky. Every time she is saved somehow or the other. First Aditya lost his life, then Dada Thakur was made bali ka bakra and now that Raghu guy is also dead. Anyone who can expose Namrata are killed off one by one. It has become too much negative now. They really needs to show some progress and Namrata getting at least one set back.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes KB is giving her so many chances
when some one like her deserves the worst punishment ever 
2filmy thumbnail
I don't understand why Gauri told Namrata everything
now she will be an easy target
2filmy thumbnail
Namrata just needs to be killed
or live and suffer every day
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
And you forgot to mention how Raghu stopped struggling when Yashpal was in the room and resumed only after he left.
KB is Rahul fan. He has no plans whatsoever or his plans simply dont work. 

Namrata is the one who has to restore the shivlings? KB was watching a comedy show when he thought of this brilliant idea. For a second I thought it was Rahul. Gauri I understand but why Namrata?

And why is Gauri telling Namrata about her dream? If she is the killer of Raghh, what does Gauri expect from her? 
janecastle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

And you forgot to mention how Raghu stopped struggling when Yashpal was in the room and resumed only after he left.

KB is Rahul fan. He has no plans whatsoever or his plans simply dont work. 

Namrata is the one who has to restore the shivlings? KB was watching a comedy show when he thought of this brilliant idea. For a second I thought it was Rahul. Gauri I understand but why Namrata?

And why is Gauri telling Namrata about her dream? If she is the killer of Raghh, what does Gauri expect from her? 

Even I thought it will be Rahul. That would have made more sense. Even Shambu Baba seemed to be impressed with Rahul and Gauri. 
One thing I understood is, Namrata is going to stay here till the end. So she won't be exposed so soon. And if the whole village think that she's the one selected to restore the shivlings, then no one will doubt her(at least for a while). This may also help her in acquiring the shivlings without any problem. So this is going to go on for a while. Maybe towards the end, they will show that Rahul also is eligible for restoring the shivlings and in the end, Rahul and Gauri may restore it together. Otherwise, KB choosing a cold blooded murderer for such a pious work don't make any sense at all.
Gauri may have said everything to Namrata because she thought that this dream is also misleading like the one with Aditya. The problem is, Gauri trust Namrata very much. Even when Pujariji went to jail, Gauri asked Namrata for help.  But this blind trust on Namrata is going to put Gauri in very serious trouble. Now that Namrata knows that Gauri's dreams are very accurate, she's going to try to get rid of Gauri. Also, this time she may say some stupid excuse and escape. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Jane,
Quite possible. Its not Namrata. I think instead of killing Gauri she is going to use her powers to trace the missing shivlings. She is also going to learn about Gauri being the chosen one and make every one believe she is the other person Shambhu baba was referring to. Probably , she has the mole but doesnt have other requirements Shmabhu baba was talking about or she actually has all the requirements which is why she is able to take those shivlings and KB couldnt stop her.

On a different note, it seems Shambhu baba has learnt apparition from Hogwarts. Also, I understood he must be an expert in potion making which is why Dr. Srivastava doesnt understand anything about Babaji's medications.😆 Rahul needs to investigate. Atleast one of these tunnels should open in Hogwarts also.😆
janecastle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

@Jane,

Quite possible. Its not Namrata. I think instead of killing Gauri she is going to use her powers to trace the missing shivlings. She is also going to learn about Gauri being the chosen one and make every one believe she is the other person Shambhu baba was referring to. Probably , she has the mole but doesnt have other requirements Shmabhu baba was talking about or she actually has all the requirements which is why she is able to take those shivlings and KB couldnt stop her.

On a different note, it seems Shambhu baba has learnt apparition from Hogwarts. Also, I understood he must be an expert in potion making which is why Dr. Srivastava doesnt understand anything about Babaji's medications.😆 Rahul needs to investigate. Atleast one of these tunnels should open in Hogwarts also.😆

Rahul needs to start investigating. At least he will solve the mystery in another 100 episodes or so, unlike Yashpal who can't even keep a prime witness safely. Which officer in their right mind will attend the call of the suspect and openly challenge her. Also, what kind of officers did he keep for Raghu's protection. Didn't he think that masterji will try and stop Raghu from giving out her name. How the hell can they let anyone inside without checking their ID. Sab ke sab duffers hai.
Shambu Baba might be Dumbledore's student. ðŸ˜† They even have similar looks with that long beard and hair. With chosen one, magical shivlings, mysterious animals, strong loyalty, Shambu Baba's strange disappearing acts and his magical potions, our show is turning into desi version of HP. ðŸ˜‰
If Nammo Rani is intelligent, she'll realise that, keeping Gauri with her is going to benefit her more. She can easily get hold of the shivlings with Gauri's powers. I think, initially Gauri may help her in getting the shivlings but may later turn suspicious of her. And this may be when Namrata will attack her and thereby exposing herself.
I still can't believe that someone like Namrata is chosen by KB to do such a pious work. There's definitely some mistake or something. Like you said, maybe Namrata just has the mole but does not fit in the other criteria. But she may fool the villagers into thinking that she's the other chosen one. Maybe Rahul is the real chosen one. But I don't think he'll take all this seriously for now. Maybe later when Pujariji check his kundali, they may realise that he's the actual chosen one and not Namrata.