One last wish /request to CVS

Posted: 6 years ago
No mood to watch the episode since some xyz will enter today 
It's not that I'm jumping into conclusions but I'm seriously fed up with third angles to the extent that i no longer  give the episodes even a try if it's not so - good episode filled with unwanted people's ss
I just have only one wish and request from CVS 
I don't know the fate of this show and for how long it will survive but please as long as it is on-air I humbly request you please give us some good avNeil memories without any haddas and haddis spoiling it and give more ss to our avNeil rather than sidekicks and negative characters
Dhanyawad/shukriya 
🤗

Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
I would like to request TV Viewers Please do watch on TV even if you are not watching keep Starplus open at NK time
Originally posted by flora212

I would like to request TV Viewers Please do watch on TV even if you are not watching keep Starplus open at NK time
offcourse afterall we all love our show avNeil /adiza no matter how crap the episode is or whether we watch it or not but every one here are trying maximum to atleast keep the TV on at 9pm 
Originally posted by Afsana103

No mood to watch the episode since some xyz will enter today 
It's not that I'm jumping into conclusions but I'm seriously fed up with third angles to the extent that i no longer  give the episodes even a try if it's not so - good episode filled with unwanted people's ss
I just have only one wish and request from CVS 
I don't know the fate of this show and for how long it will survive but please as long as it is on-air I humbly request you please give us some good avNeil memories without any haddas and haddis spoiling it and give more ss to our avNeil rather than sidekicks and negative characters
Dhanyawad/shukriya 
🤗

Y are you disheartened thinking about the future,today's episode ,you will love it and don't think about that negative, nothing like that happened, nor will happen ,enjoy it it's too good
Originally posted by sweta2005

Y are you disheartened thinking about the future,today's episode ,you will love it and don't think about that negative, nothing like that happened, nor will happen ,enjoy it it's too good
nothing dear just felt like saying this 
Really u should watch today's episode . The SS of mitali was very less. All the SS was given to avni singing then avneil heart to heart connection.
Originally posted by sweetunidhi.445

Really u should watch today's episode . The SS of mitali was very less. All the SS was given to avni singing then avneil heart to heart connection.
thanks I will watch for avNeil can you please tell me duration of Mitali scenes I would love to fast forward ðŸ˜†
Afsana🤗
U seemed so pissed off by trp news.R u fyn nw?

PS: Neil and Avni scenes will come soon.Dnt wry.
Originally posted by drbeth

Afsana🤗
U seemed so pissed off by trp news.R u fyn nw?

PS: Neil and Avni scenes will come soon.Dnt wry.
it's not just trp alone but the supposed third angle ka entry too😆
Originally posted by Afsana103

it's not just trp alone but the supposed third angle ka entry too😆

Oh yes hw can I forget😆