Sridevi was like a bird in a cage, says filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago
When Sridevi was getting assaulted, the fetus inside was his baby. He did nothing to protect his baby.
In blue ... what's meant by this ? Have no clue ?
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

When Sridevi was getting assaulted, the fetus inside was his baby. He did nothing to protect his baby.
In blue ... what's meant by this ? Have no clue ?

Arjun's grandmother on Mom's side allegedly hit Sridevi on the stomach while she was pregnant with Jhanvi. Boney was married to Mona then and when the grandmother saw them together she got angry. 
Originally posted by flipfl0p

I keep reading about Sridevi backstabbing her friend. But was she really that friendly with Mona? I tried searching their images together. I didn't get a single one. May be, media was not intrusive then. Even if I presume that, Sridevi is always known to be reserved with everyone (not being friendly with anyone outside her family). How close she would have been with Mona? 
She used to stay in Boney Kapoor's house then. Obviously her relation with Mona must have been good. Whether she treated Boney as her friend's husband or Mona as her friend's wife, I have no idea. 

Agree, women who chose less successful men (like Madhuri) are doing fine. But who are we to say, choose less successful ones?(It is their life, their choice).
We would not have pointed Sridevi out, if Boney had divorced Mona before dating Sridevi. (Like how we don't condemn Kareena- Saif. We will not bother, if Hritik marries someone now). But Boney did not do that. Most men during that time did not do that. Rajesh Khanna, Sunny Deol..., inspite of  cheating their wives they never divorced. 

Agree with you on Boney being the biggest douche. Whoever was at fault (Sri or him). When Sridevi was getting assaulted, the fetus inside was his baby. He did nothing to protect his baby. 
Probably, Sridevi would have compromised on being Boney's second wife (along with Mona) just like Hemamalini was. But that incident must have changed her. 

I wonder about her children. Indian men are hypocrites. They certainly love their daughters. But to them, son is their heir. Whether it is Jhanvi or Anshula, they cannot  take up Arjun's place. Also, Boney as a father must have felt guilty towards his children from Mona. Now he might like to compensate them. If he changes now, Sri's daughters will loose both mother's and father's love. 
Whoever had done the mistake, all the four children are not at fault. How will Boney do justice to them, when he never did justice to both the women? (One did not get a deserved closure after being in a marital relationship. Another, never got the respect from society). 

Dr.Nene is a heart surgeon in the US or at least was before he became a ghar jamai. He may not be famous but success wise it is one of the highest in education. I would argue education over fame any day. 

Sridevi did not want to be anyone's second wife. She had enough chances in the South to do so had she been ok with that. There is this story that Boney confessed loving her when he was driving her around one day out of the blue. There is also another story her dying mother told Sri not to let go of Boney because he was helping her so much and Sri needed to be taken care after her mom was gone. 

Who know what is true. What is true is Sri was pregnant with Jhanvi before marriage and Boney was married. Not everyone wants to be the chief Queen of a BW dynasty while the king marries multiple times. Most women want one husband. 

This was one of her biggest mistakes. It cannot be explained away or justified because she is dead or she and Boney seemed happy. IBut Sri's daughters cannot pay the price of Sri's mistakes and neither should Arjun and Anshula. What is nice to see is the entire family forging new bonds, even if it is fragile in this tragedy. Hopefully it lasts and the wounds of the previous generation are healed. 
Originally posted by Justmoi

Arjun's grandmother on Mom's side allegedly hit Sridevi on the stomach while she was pregnant with Jhanvi. Boney was married to Mona then and when the grandmother saw them together she got angry.
Thanks !! Had no clue !!
Originally posted by Justmoi

Dr.Nene is a heart surgeon in the US or at least was before he became a ghar jamai. He may not be famous but success wise it is one of the highest in education. I would argue education over fame any day. 

On bold, I respect that. But who are we to impose our choices on others? I am neither justifying Sridevi, nor condemning her. I just accept her. I am no one to judge. 
But I feel sorry for all children.