vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Its time to open new thread 

Spvd come back 

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hello everyone i think i didnt reply to any of u in the past 3 years. am so sorry for that. for the past few years am not checking the forum regularly due to busy schedule. here and then i read few ffs but thats it. i have posted the new thread 

FF Daily updates thread 21

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211246

do check my signature for this thread alone. and i have updated the thread 20 with the other links so in future do check the thread 20 since i wont be updating in every thread like before. am sorry for this inconvenience. and new banner for the thread 21 do post in the new thread and Valli darling a personal request to u pls let me know about the banner since me checking here has become a tenth wonder. so sorry dear.... and my God IF has changed so much i had to go through the forum to know where to post the new topic itself and get my signature updated.... phew... love you all so much... see ya in the new thread.. and thanks everyone for keeping this alive and also remembering me.......

ghsp2fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Deepa....

Good to hear from you after a long time... 

Thanks for the updates threads ... 

It's very nice of you to get time for the forum... 

Best wishes and take care....

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spvd

hello everyone i think i didnt reply to any of u in the past 3 years. am so sorry for that. for the past few years am not checking the forum regularly due to busy schedule. here and then i read few ffs but thats it. i have posted the new thread 

FF Daily updates thread 21

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211246

do check my signature for this thread alone. and i have updated the thread 20 with the other links so in future do check the thread 20 since i wont be updating in every thread like before. am sorry for this inconvenience. and new banner for the thread 21 do post in the new thread and Valli darling a personal request to u pls let me know about the banner since me checking here has become a tenth wonder. so sorry dear.... and my God IF has changed so much i had to go through the forum to know where to post the new topic itself and get my signature updated.... phew... love you all so much... see ya in the new thread.. and thanks everyone for keeping this alive and also remembering me.......

If has changed so much..idk many things.i have to update my signature too..i will make  a banner  and notify u.enjoy and take care

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Teri meri kahani updated