u prefer arrange marriages or love - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
i prefer arrange marriages? wat abt u guys?😉 give reason why?Edited by mehak_kapoor - 17 years ago
obviously arrange marriage but u didn't ask the reason
A resquest - can u please add Why do u prefer arrange marriage or Love Marriage
Expectations lead to frustrations 😉 , Arranged 😆
i wud prefer love marriages. But i wouldnt mind my parents choosin the guy for me. i wud just want to be able to fall in love with him before marrying him.
in short...u want to ask... is being murdered or suicide is less pain full
I was all set for an arranged marriage, but the day this gentleman walked into our living room wearing a pink jacket and purple trousers, a brown tie and purple shirt, wearing dark glasses that he refused to remove throughout his stay - I dropped the idea!

PS - Prior to that I had been asked to meet a guy who had come with his mom, sister, brother-in-law and six friends (must have thought " baraat le kar chalta hoon. ladki raazi to aaj hi shadi kar loonga"). Another classic case was this woman who kept trying to prove how good-looking her brother was in comparison to me. Oh, and not to forget this guy who pretended to be all religious and proper when my parents were talking to him, and as soon as they left he started regaling me with his escapades with Russian "friends" in Saudi Arabia. Gosh! I just realised - there's a book waiting to be written!

Love - any day. It has given me a husband who is happy eating tadka dal and roti 😃

Originally posted by serialbuff

I was all set for an arranged marriage, but the day this gentleman walked into our living room wearing a pink jacket and purple trousers, a brown tie and purple shirt, wearing dark glasses that he refused to remove throughout his stay - I dropped the idea!

PS - Prior to that I had been asked to meet a guy who had come with his mom, sister, brother-in-law and six friends (must have thought " baraat le kar chalta hoon. ladki raazi to aaj hi shadi kar loonga"). Another classic case was this woman who kept trying to prove how good-looking her brother was in comparison to me. Oh, and not to forget this guy who pretended to be all religious and proper when my parents were talking to him, and as soon as they left he started regaling me with his escapades with Russian "friends" in Saudi Arabia. Gosh! I just realised - there's a book waiting to be written!

Love - any day. It has given me a husband who is happy eating tadka dal and roti 😃

it  sounds great!!! me too wnat to feel the same. I will start dreaming of my psuedo tall, dark and guy wearing specs with black frames

what about Arrange cum love marriage ie. falling for a guywhom ur parents has choosen but he should be good enough and not the other ones which shabnam de mentioned

I think LOVE marriage will be the trend . Having said that I had an arranged marriage only because I had not met anyone.

Love marriage I think one has the advantage of time and knowing the other person as a friend,then BF then fiance and later as  a spouse.

In contrast Arranged marriage you meet the other person with the idea of MARRIAGE. So its FIANCE and directly to spouse. Friendship come after MARRIAGE.

Edited by Dimdim - 17 years ago
There are plenty of reasons to speak for and against each.

i think it doesn't matter as long as you arrange for adequate love once you are married! 😆

I prefer those marriages in which
Each & Everyone is happy
Both Of You Are Agree For this Marriage
Hearts is ready for Love Each Other
You Think that you Should make him/her happy after life
Parants Do Also agree With this

This type of marriage alwayz got suceed.....

From
dimm