Prolific Casket#1 lupdate 2/pg.7l[C]

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago

"Hello you all lovely people"Hug

This is Moutushi, people in IF call me Mou.

You may or may not recognise me as I have changed my username. But you may be familiar with my works from"Moutushi's creation". Yes, I am that girl who used to be a regular and very active member on IF and avatar & signature forum. But suddenly whose existence was almost wiped away from the face of IFLOL. Asli duniya has been very hectic, demanding and what not since last 2 yearsCry.

But here I am now, after more than 2 years. My passion and love for PS here brought me back from my hibernation. Hope to enjoy with you and entertain you all again like the past times. Seeking for your kind support and encouragement you lovely peopleEmbarrassed.

Why I am opening this new thread with a brand new name after such a long time, u may ask. I had this sudden urge to connect with you all again and what better place can be than this?Big smile And a certain jodi has brought me back from my hibernationDay Dreaming. If you know me and seen my work then you may know which jodiTongueLOL. I was still skeptical about it and little bit hesitant, even I told a friend of mine few days back that I won't be a regular in this work again. I still stick to the point that IF, PS, serials are not my priorities anymore. But this is something I love and I don't want to lose touch with this completely. So here I amEmbarrassed.

I am going to warn you in advance, I have lost the touch with hindi or other serials. I have not watched any new serial in last 2 years except for few episodes of Beyhad. So you may get bored with seeing the old jodis and shows and stuffs on them.

So I highly appreciate requests and suggestions in this regard.

What I can make?
- Non-animated/ Animated icons
- Non-animated/ Animated signatures
- Tags
- Banners
- Cover pages

My favorites
Are you sure you want to know about it ?LOL the list keeps on getting longer and longer with each passing yearTongueLOL... still I'll try to keep it shortLOL.

Harshad-Additi/ Arnav-Khushi/Rajeev-Aamna/Shahid-Amrita/Shahrukh-Kajol
these 5 on screen couples have ruined me completely 

Actors/ Actresses
Harshad Chopda
Additi Gupta
Sanaya Irani
Barun Sobti
Rajeev Khandelwal
Preetika Rao
Kajol
Amrita Rao
Parineeti Chopra
Deepika Padukone
Hrithik Roshan
Shahid Kapoor
Rajkumar rao
Sriti Jha
Jennifer Winget
Varun Dhawan
Benedict Cumberbatch
Leonardo Dicaprio
Emma Watson
Hugh Jackman

Shows
Kis desh mein hai meraa dil
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha
Sherlock

Copyrights
- MOUTUSHI/IF-
- Mou/IF
- Mou.
- PROLIFCASKET/IF.
- PC/IF.

Edited by ..moutushi.. - 3 years ago
Rules for request

As I said before, I am open to suggestions and requests. But there are certain rules to be followed.

1) Updates will not be very frequent. It may be once a month or once in two months.

2) Look for [O]-Open and [C]-Closed option in the heading to know whether this thread is open for requests and suggestions or not. 

3) Do not request or suggest for any celebration thread because they always have deadline. I have worked for a lot of celebration threads before, but they always come with a deadline. I don't want to push myself on this.

4) I am saying again, please don't request or suggest something if you need it urgently. I may take 2 days or even 20 days depending on my schedule of asli duniya. I am a student as well as I have a family to take care of, so I will do the stuffs at my own time. So you need to be patient with meSmile.

5) For non-animated signatures or icons, please provide me with good quality pictures.

6) For animated signatures or icons, please provide me with high quality videos. The higher the quality, the better.

7) When I am done with your stuffs, I will PM them immediatelySmile

List of updates
update 1: page 4
update 2: page 7

Link to old thread
A glimpse of my previous works
Icons
Non-animated

Animated

Samples of previous works

Avis

Non-animated signatures

Samples of previous works

Animated signatures

Cover pages

Please like this post and buddy me if you would like to receive PM for future updates.

Thank you.Hug
Let's begin the journey again.Cool
I hope you are done with your res, but could not stop myself from posting.
OMFG YOU ARE BACK!!! I am a huge fan of your work, you are so awesome with Kis desh creations they look larger than life, your animation work and tags Heart welcome back! I hope you are regular again.