•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I had given on SP when I started getting requests from some of my forum friends to watch this show Rishton Ka Chakravyuh. Though I had liked the promo I didnt wanted to invest myself into the show as on most occasions the quality show will not have TRP, then the story line will be butchered or it will have the most abrupt,unsatisfying end. But then when requests came from multiple corners, I couldnt help but check out what it was. Lo and behold the show held me captive in its aura. 

It had everything I had wanted in a show. It had the intrigue, it had the connection perfectly to Mahabharatha, it had well defined characters and a good storyline. Yes like many SP shows RKC too had to end before time for obvious reasons. TRP audience cannot see a storyline that is out of box. 

But what satisfies me as a viewer is that RKC never strayed from its original plot. It was about mother and daughter and it did end with mother and daughter. It had some of the most beautiful and poignant dialogues I had come across in recent times. Couple of them I am putting it down

- Samay ke dhaagon se kya koi bunta hai koi. I had made a seperate post on this line
- On one hand you have dharma, on one hand you have karma and love comes between them and you need to manage that
- Mistakes of previous generations have to be borne by present generation

Then there were many more which were thought provoking. Another aspect I liked about RKC was it never shied away from asking unpleasant questions. Whether Satrupa's question to vikku was it right to marry her to his son who was already a father to yesterday's dialogue to Narotham that he reminded Satrupa everyday that her husband had another woman in his life was raw and real. 

Also the show showed both nature and nurture and ensured both were given the same importance. It showed a beautiful example in adoption as far as the Pathaks goes.

It showed the power of love, whether it was Adhi's love for Anami or Poonam's loyalty to Anami it was there to see, most importantly it showed the transformational power of love through Narotham. 

Performance wise though I liked everyone special kudos to Narayani Shastri and Akash Gill. I loved them to the core. 

All in all yes I had disappointments with its sudden closure. But all in all RKC will be etched in my memory as a show that did had a beautiful and pleasant ending with Vatsalya coming and the twins shown in split screen.

Once again a big thank you to all my forum friends who read my analyis, put their thoughts and made it a good place for me to hang out and have nice meaningful discussions. 
very well said...😃
it was pleasure reading the analysis & discussions that came from u...😳
RKC has been a journey of ups and downs to say the least. At times I hated it for straying from its storyline, but at times I couldn't get enough. At times I hated characters and story tracks, at times I loved them.

Characters and their relationships grew on me. I couldn't even come to hate the villains because they weren't villains in the real sense. They had a motive, a real motive. LM had made them "villains". They didn't just decide one day to take revenge unlike so many other shows and movies.

The cast and crew have put together a beautiful story, a beautiful journey, a beautiful show for the viewers. And yes while I'm angry that the show didn't get to run its due course and in the process several important stories were cancelled, but still the CVs did their best and didn't change the story or the characters too much. In fact, everything was believable because it would have happened if the story had been allowed to develop.

Putting that aside, thank you to everyone from the cast and crew of the show to all of you in the forum. This has been a great experience.
Thanks Manasi 
@Shreya the point was that. No one became a villain just like that. The action of LM wasis made them what they are. There were right and wrong paths but the feelings, I could never find fault with the feelings of the characters, the way they dealt with them created the difference. RKCs script had its heart at the right place.
Shruthi, the reason I started to watch RKC was NS and NS alone. And then the newcomers DS and even MM did so much justice as much as the veterans and that taut screenplay in the beginning endured me. Ending, well, none of us can comment because of lack of time.
And yes, there were villains; but justified. 
Edited by Janas2017 - 6 years ago
This is the only desi show I watched till the end and the only forum I hung around till the end.

I loved everything about this show,.

Thank you every one for making this a joyous experience.
This is the only some what sensible and realistic show I had watched🥱
I started watching serials 8 yrs back,  started with pyaar ki yeh ek kahani ..geet, iss pyaar Ko, beintehaa are my personal favs.. But Wat make rkc diff or best among them is their realistic and sensible story line 👏..in rkc the female  leads are not mahathmas , unlike many other shows.. N there is no over the moon romance,  like dupatta  stucking or falling very now n then😆 All the actors played their part well. 
Specially narottam.I was attracted to the show by promos,  tsunami  one n ladka or ladki😳 finally a show will talk abt biased behaviour towards girls😛 Dat was my initial thoughts. Rkc I dont think properly stuck 2 it , may be becoz of the abrupt ending🥱..
N abt narottam😭 They dint explore his character much, I mean his wounds , the lady who luks like dadi who made him  dance
😲 Anyways can't blame CVS for that.. Starplus shut down all gud sensible shows 
They want neverending saas bahu shows,ughh.
Anyways I'm happy with the ending ,😃 Bcoz of vaatsalya there is a hope that it can come back with season 2😃 
Thats my opinion abt rkc..iam not a regular viewer, initially I was mad for this show..loved dabaang anaami, pride waali satrupa, mysterious sudha, cute daadi, one of a kind narottam 👏 I lost my interest when ladoo S track came🥱
I returned last week with darogas confession😃😳😛
Phir bhi must say it was a unique show a relief from kitchen politics👏 Dats my opinion wat do u all think😳
Edited by Harshika9620 - 6 years ago
There most definitely will be a season 2. The writers could have easily let the show end with Anami and her family/friends happily eating together in the dining room table...that would have just made everything nice and finished. Vatsalya miraculously returning alive was a total shocker and entirely random, especially for a show that is supposedly ending for good. The fact that he made this return, along with the entirely shocked faces of every single person in the room, was probably the writers' way of hinting to us, the viewers, that there is still more left to be told. Otherwise, it would be stupid of the writers' to just throw him in literally in the last minute of the serial...especially without even a single milli-second of time devoted to an explanation for how on earth he is even alive and standing before them. But the writers' have obviously never struck me as being stupid, so it was a calculated move. So, to the writers: well played, well played indeed 👏

So, tl;dr : Vatsalya's return was highly likely a deliberate move on the producer's part, to negotiate with Star Plus or potentially another channel to continue RKC as a new season or under a new name that serves to continue from where RKC left off today. 
Edited by mclaren - 6 years ago