•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Or we have an episode tomorrow? It seems unlikely because there was no precap.
Common makers, it was so disappointing. We need to know where Vatsalya was, who saved him and how was he saved. What he thinka abput Anami and how he reacts to this new changed LM. We want Anami Vatsalya scenes.
Originally posted by dey.bh

Or we have an episode tomorrow? It seems unlikely because there was no precap.
Common makers, it was so disappointing. We need to know where Vatsalya was, who saved him and how was he saved. What he thinka abput Anami and how he reacts to this new changed LM. We want Anami Vatsalya scenes.

There most definitely will be a season 2. The writers could have easily let the show end with Anami and her family/friends happily eating together in the dining room table...that would have just made everything nice and finished. Vatsalya miraculously returning alive was a total shocker and entirely random, especially for a show that is supposedly ending for good. The fact that he made this return, along with the entirely shocked faces of every single person in the room, was probably the writers' way of hinting to us, the viewers, that there is still more left to be told. Otherwise, it would be stupid of the writers' to just throw him in literally in the last minute of the serial...especially without even a single milli-second of time devoted to an explanation for how on earth he is even alive and standing before them. But the writers' have obviously never struck me as being stupid, so it was a calculated move. So, to the writers: well played, well played indeed 👏

So, tl;dr : Vatsalya's return was highly likely a deliberate move on the producer's part, to negotiate with Star Plus or potentially another channel to continue RKC as a new season or under a new name that serves to continue from where RKC left off today. 
I dont think so. Even Ek Haseena Thi from the same channel and same time slot went off air with a hope of a season 2 which never happened.
A very stupid ending !! There would be no season 2. I am really surprised at ppl who think so... 😆 Season 1 toh chala nahin and ppl think they will come up with season 2 ... how ridiculous is that 😃 If a show ends on low trp then they never bring it back... We have many example of this... anyway, i am not bothered that RKC ended coz it had lost its charm the moment Anami brought Sudha in LM... Anami's OTTness was not a treat to watch anyways 😃
In fact Star Plus could simply shift the TV show to Hotstar if they had plans of continuation. They have done this before. I forgot the name of the show.
I think the way Sudha was nailed was equally stupid. Her game should have been over after Ladoo recovered from his trauma. She should have gone to jail for the kidnappig and thereafter for killing her brother. Audio clip is not admissible in court an d now she doesn't even have any murder charges. Its only attempt to murder that too will depend if Adhiraj can prove anything.