ripudaman is must for the story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
1)seeing puru love for ripu bamini will although will not be unhappy by this but any father would have some jealousy and if he will die then puru will cry for him and then no drama
2)for making hasti the right hand of puru if he will die then he already hates puru and it will increase only and reach to a dead point where it will be not possible for them to become friend
3)paurav Rashtra need an amatya and shivdutt cant become and there cannot be a sudden new trustable character
4)shivdutt has not to die because kanishk is brainless and if ripu die puru will not spare him at any cost and no one will even stop him from doing that
5)if he will die then the focus will come to ripu family as puru will not easily leave pritha and I feel now pritha role will not be much and she will just somewhere make entry and if he will die pritha will not let puru live and will take revenge on bamini and puru will not be able to do anything
6) there would be no positive interaction everyone would become depressed or are negative as if ripu will die puru will be in guilt pritha hasti kanishk and all will be against pru and there would be no positive character
7)if he will die story will be more of hasti ki dukh bhari dasta not porus
and lastly, the interview thing although character never tell the plot but he said he is katappa of porus so katappa toh amrit pan karke aaya tha so ripu will not die
hope and pray for the best for today episode
Edited by adni143 - 6 years ago
he died sadly. ðŸ˜­ They showed him dying in puru's lap. ðŸ’”
I still hope he will be ok in Monday's episode - somehow.
He will move a bit - will be treated and get conscious again...
😊
Originally posted by A4Anjie

I still hope he will be ok in Monday's episode - somehow.
He will move a bit - will be treated and get conscious again...
😊
i wish aisa ho sakta.💔...his death is build up to puru accepting bamni track. 
ripudaman marta nhi to puru ko bamini iko blame karne ka mauka kaise milta, ek min pehle he was ready to hug  bamini back  these thinhs dint came in his mind , ek min baad bamini is ultimate culprit . ripudaman  hota to takshila kand ki puri kahani batata,  , puru ko akal deta ki blame game khelna bahut ashaan hai sach mai badlaav chahte ho pita ka sahara bano ,  agar unse kuch galat ho bhi gaya to theek karne mai unki help karo , galti har insaan se hoti hai tumhari shaan ghat nhi jayengi agar pita ko blame nhi karoge. lekin ye ho nhi sakta.
vaise bhi ripudaman ek hi sensible insaan tha puru ki life mai , pata nhi dusra sensible insaan kab aayenga
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
At least they could put Him in coma 
They should show that Ripudaman is alive but in some deep moorchha that too will have similar effects. 

Baad me theek kar Dena don't kill him
I wish...he is in comma, yes...even that will help...
ripu-puru is not only core of the show (puru side story) ...
he was a mentor for puru...he is a must...needed character... for the show.
Hope CVs don't cut core of the show...