Dream sequence or bamini's plot 4 revenge ??

Posted: 6 years ago
I hope this is not a dream sequence or any plot plan by bamini as we know he is a gud planner how he trapped anusuya into marrying him , then betrayed her as 4 revenge against ambhiraj.
Just 2 episodes before bamini was fumimg that due 2 anusuya he suffered so much , he said 2 puru that u not only scratched my old wounds but rubbed salt on it , u dont know how much i suffered coz of that lady , suddenly he forgot everything, that 2 without ripudaman proving anusuya innocent , almost ready 2 kill shivdutt. 

Maybe i m not able 2 digest this reunion as feel its toofan se pehle aane wali shanti.
it cant be dream sequence as there was puru lachi scene
bamini has always loved anusuya and he has always admitted it
and with puru being alive there is nothing to hate for anusuya
and he will never take revenge on puru as in starting of war even he realised the connection for puru and he can do anything but not wrong with prur
as if he would have even won the war he was not going to kill puru somewhere he has developed soft corner for puru from starting only
and now puru story has to start so this reunion will make kadika kanishk pure villan 
FOR WHAT BAMINI WILL TAKE REVENGE AND FROM WHOM 
YA IT CAN HAPPEN IF HE HAS STARTED TO HATE PURU ALL THESE YEARS AS HE IS ANUSUYA SON
Even I find it absurd. I think its not true, he is definitely not killing Shivdutt.
Now where he puts his sword, its not Aunsuya, since she is already up and Puru can not die so I fear that they will kill Ripudaman here. Hope I am wrong 
I also found it wierd when bamni didnot questioned anusuya why she betrayed him. Hope its not his plan to take revenge.
Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Even I find it absurd. I think its not true, he is definitely not killing Shivdutt.
Now where he puts his sword, its not Aunsuya, since she is already up and Puru can not die so I fear that they will kill Ripudaman here. Hope I am wrong 

YAAR TUM SAB APNI PREDICTION SE MERA BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH KAR RAHE HO POSSIBILITY AFTER POSSIBILITY
but they have never shown bamini as villain but it may be possible to increase drama quotient they will make him villan
but i doubt as he was ready to killed by puru and he was really not knowing anything about anusuya and he had always  been shown as man of principle but it may be posible in closed door he will hate anusuya even now only to show puru he done this drama in front of him so that his son not hate him now puru because he has known tilll now that puru love anusuya 
because how much bamini can hate anyone but not his son i expect so 
it may be that anusuya will show her greatness and stop him from killing shivduttbut 
 don't know this is fictional story so they can do anything
but i feel if they want to show more of anuuya and bamini scene then bamini in closed door will reveal that he now even hate her and i dont think it would be wrong as whatever happened it was due to anusuya foolishness and it i not wrong if he hold some grudge even now as he was really in pain for past 20 years and he has done this drama to not come in bad books of puru

U r right that whatever bamini suffered was coz of 3 idiots { Darius, anusuya &  shivdutt } anusuya madam forgot that shivdutt, ripu & samar fighted against all odd 2 save injured bamini
when anusuya ji was sitting in  shock state, much latter she came out of shock, see how anusuyaji took all credit saving bamini, hopefully she dint forgot ripudaman. If bamini hold grudges against anusuya then he is not totally wrong , it does not make him villain. Maybe he dont wNt 2 upset puru but will not forgive anusuya also . It Was anusuya foolish decision which doomed her family . He has every right 2 get angry on anusuya.

Very frankly speaking anusuya & bamini dont have much 2 do in story except being parents of poras. Anusuya does nothing except crying, giving long speeches or occasionally fight , most famous dialogue of her is FARSI and bamini most of d time is clueless or get beaten up, actual work r done by Darius, shivdutt, puru, laachi ,& ripudaman. Regarding kadika & kanishk, who cares 4 them , kanishk is nothing without shivdutt, kadika has no influence in bamini.

# anusuya was only gud in initial episode where she made sense , her talks made sense , her sacrifice made sense but i guess she was only promotion after that she Was spoiled, 
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Too much happened for it to be a dream sequence - specially puru n Lacchi conversation.

What surprises me is Kanishk had no reaction at all! ðŸ˜† He just got a competitor for his claim to the throne of Paurav Rashtra

And please for now - get Puru out of those Dasyu clothes! I want to see his royal look! 
I don't think bamni wants revenge from anusuya he has his questions answered shivdutt accepted his crimes   anusuya was wrong in the takshashila incident  so was bamni in the marriage incident if bamni suffered becoz of anusuya so did anusuya suffer as dasi  becoz of bamni.   It's unfair to say bamni is right if he wants to take revenge on anusuya for takshashila anusuya also should want revenge for making her a dasi to make it even in that case. We know bamni suffered 20 yrs just becoz the CVS wrapped up anusuya suffering as dasi in one episode is it less than bamni.anusuya was foolish true  but she be blamed for making a single mistake. she forgave her insult by bamni so why cant bamni forgive her for his insult. If that not possible then it'll be double standards by the way anusuya did save bamni at takshashila because when bamni was being carried away there was Gap in protection and I think I remember someone aiming at bamni and anusuya kept her sword at ambhi the next moment distracting every one. I think both made mistakes so both bamni n anusuya should not take revenge from each other then have enough enemies as it is shivdutt Darius kadika n kanish  in the  future   they need to be together puru the kid needs a break. He needs his parentsi
Originally posted by daphnejasmine

I don't think bamni wants revenge from anusuya he has his questions answered shivdutt accepted his crimes   anusuya was wrong in the takshashila incident  so was bamni in the marriage incident if bamni suffered becoz of anusuya so did anusuya suffer as dasi  becoz of bamni.   It's unfair to say bamni is right if he wants to take revenge on anusuya for takshashila anusuya also should want revenge for making her a dasi to make it even in that case. We know bamni suffered 20 yrs just becoz the CVS wrapped up anusuya suffering as dasi in one episode is it less than bamni.anusuya was foolish true  but she be blamed for making a single mistake. she forgave her insult by bamni so why cant bamni forgive her for his insult. If that not possible then it'll be double standards by the way anusuya did save bamni at takshashila because when bamni was being carried away there was Gap in protection and I think I remember someone aiming at bamni and anusuya kept her sword at ambhi the next moment distracting every one. I think both made mistakes so both bamni n anusuya should not take revenge from each other then have enough enemies as it is shivdutt Darius kadika n kanish  in the  future   they need to be together puru the kid needs a break. He needs his parentsi
ya there is nothing to take revenge but it will be highly illogical if he not question her why she thought to insult me as for a king death is better than insult like with puru even he was fighting and asking for death
so i feel there can be no problem if they show some frustration and some anger frm bamini side and we will be able to see scenes with different emotion conflict
anyway till now they have nnot given any sign lets see
but definitely there will be no revenge as puru is his son then from whom he will take revenge so there will be some incomplete reconciliation  of bamini and anusuya
Yes bamini was wrong but he return much more 2 anusuya then that insult( thou anusuya forgave him), anusuya lead very happy & content life 9 months, can anusuya return back bamini those 21 yrs, puru thrashed bamni, in takshila kand Darius plotted , & shivdutt putted d last nail 2 coffin, anusuya 2 did foolishness 2 fall in d trap without thinking of dire consequences of stupid decision.
Regarding saving bamini , so let us dont forget she dint favour bamini coz of her stupid decision only bamini was on dead bed, as bamini also dint favoured anusuya by giving anusuya her right back, it was his responsibility, anusuya cant  return back bamini puru's childhood. If ripudaman was not present then puru & anusuya both had died at d hands of shivdutt who got provoked by anusuya's great act. Be it Darius , shivdutt or anusuya ultimate victim was bamini , if he hold grudges against anusuya then he is not wrong. 

Ye to vahi baat hogayi na kisi ko pehle khub jaam kar maaro phir kehdo sorry.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago