Rishton Ka Chakravyuh

Not really what I expected...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all today's episode was amazing and credit goes to Narottam for that. Not because he went against his own mother but for the emotions he portrayed so well. The pain and the tears said it all. He had to go against his mother for LM people. I am glad he did at least he is shown as a good person. 

So disappointed with this ending. So many things that weren't cleared or shown. The show ends with Sudha in jail for her crimes and the family accepting Anami and vice versa. If I am not wrong they were all grey so why aren't we getting to see the things changed/people punished ? 

1. It seemed Baldev and Pujan were involved in that case that led Dheeru in jail. I wish at least he had confessed the truth to Dheeru and apologized if not punished for false accusation.

2. Daadi seems not so innocent when it comes to Sudha and her illness. But she is portrayed as an angel. ðŸĪ” 

3. Pujan, his joker son and wife are gayab from the show. But still I wish they were shown the door after getting to know they tried to kill Vatsalya even though their attempts were failed. ðŸ˜ģ

4. Narottam was not only neglected by the family but also mistreated. Baldev as a father never took his side. Instead he was happy to see him get beaten up badly. What a douche this man is ! ðŸĪĒ Daada and Daadi also neglected him. The way they love Vats and Anami, it's hard to accept that they hated Narottam. ðŸĪ” What kind of grandparents are they ? Just because he is a najayaz child they couldn't give him love. If not love then at least some respect ? Suddenly the guy goes against his own mother and the LM people start liking him. ðŸ˜ģ Yes the father son duo talk was nice but I expected him to apologize in a better way. Instead it's Narottam who apologized for his mother's insane actions.  I really wish tomorrow Satrupa also accepts her mistakes and apologizes for misbehaving with him. 

5. Satrupa abandoned her child and selfishly got her back and tried to control her without even thinking what she wanted or needed. She did 100 other mistakes to control Anami. All those things are forgotten just because it turned out Anami accused her without any proof. This is hard to digest. ðŸĪŠ I won't be surprised if she starts calling her maa before the ending. ðŸĪŠ

6. Adhiraj came to take revenge but the only thing he did was fall in love with Anami. ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜ģ

This is one of the worst endings ever because this show had so much potential. I really thought Anami will bring changes in LM and Royal Steels and make people accept their mistakes. Satrupa was and will always be hungry for power. I expected Anami to show her what is being without power. I also expected Anami to make her apologize to Narottam for the things she did to him. Finally give him her father's name. It looks like they all realized his worth but I still hoped a better ending for him. They all need to give him back his 20 years of akelapaan and torture. A simple acceptance is not enough. 

For all their grey and evil sides, I still can't accept to see them all together like a happy family. ðŸ˜Ą

Anyways, sorry for this boring post. I know people don't like negative reviews. ðŸ˜†
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mangothyme thumbnail
Your review is your opinion. Please don't apologize for a "negative" review. Many of us happen to agree with you.
No fake positivity on this forum. 
Originally posted by: Mangothyme

Your review is your opinion. Please don't apologize for a "negative" review. Many of us happen to agree with you.

No fake positivity on this forum. 

I can't say about this forum but I have seen on twitter people who criticize the character of this show are mocked. ðŸ˜† but I am glad that some people also think the same as me. 
Mangothyme thumbnail
We are a forum without moderators who choose to disagree respectfully. Her eAnami has been considered annoying, Satrupa bitchy and we have even stopped watching because of some ridiculous writing. 
Yesterday's Anami Satrupa reconciliation was criticized by many for being fake. As long as we agree respectfully, we think criticism is good. We always appreciate the actors and it is not them we criticize but the characters. Most of all no crazy fandoms here. So feel free to disagree. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Mangothyme - 6 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts .very dissappointed with this ending...so many questions unanswered. ..😔
Minionite thumbnail
I agree with Anita. You don't need to apologize for your negative review. I love this forum because of this very fact. You give your opinion and I give mine and we discuss further. No bashing, mocking, etc. I'm so glad for that because I've missed such discussion for quite some time.

Today's episode was indeed amazing and yes full credit to Narottam. I would also like to credit Baldev for this. The two together made a brilliant scene. The way Baldev accepted his mistakes and Satrupa motioned for him to accept Narottam was brilliantly done. But more than that was Narottam. He first went against his own mother with so much strength and then broke down on being left alone. So kudos to them both.

The show still has 2 more days to go, but I am disappointed as well. SP gave the PH just 2 weeks to wrap up the show. That is not enough time at all to finish the story. So the PH did what they thought was right. They cut out all the side stories:
  • Baldev and Pujan's involvement in Dheeru going to jail
  • Sudha and Baldev's back story
  • Gayatri's involvement in sending Sudha to the mental asylum
  • The woman's (most likely Gayatri's) involvement in raising Narottam to be effeminate
  • Pujan's back story on how he ended up in LM
  • Satrupa's development to repenting everything she did
  • Anami's development and makeover
  • Anami and Adhiraj's love story development
  • Kamini and Avdhoot trying to trap Tanya
  • Dheeru's revenge
  • Vatsalya's death investigation
  • Adhiraj's revenge

I mean these are just the ones I can think of. I'm pretty sure there was more. I'm not happy with the way the show is ending, but I'm happy that at least the CVs are trying to still stick to the story, though they've completely gotten rid of all the above stories.

So yes I'm disappointed, but at the same time, I'm still somewhat happy that the CVs are at least trying. They haven't given up.
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shreya and Anita r right. We all have a right to express our views which definitely cannot be similar. But as long decorum is maintained we can always stand by our views. So no need to apologise.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i actually agree to everything you said
None of the characters are white most are grey or on the darker side of grey.
I can call Anami, Adhiraj, Dhiru grey because they have their own faults
But Gayatri, vikram, baldev Satrupa are all on the darker side of grey . they have all wronged & cheated someone at a  point of time
How can we forget baldev's involvement in Dhiru's case, his treatment of narottam.
Dhiru actually had come for revenge. Adhiraj too
Anami was supposed to be the force to bring justice to everyone & bring the change in  their thinking. 
Nothing has happened though of that sort . they are a big happy family now

Originally posted by: Mangothyme

We are a forum without moderators who choose to disagree respectfully. Her eAnami has been considered annoying, Satrupa bitchy and we have even stopped watching because of some ridiculous writing. 

Yesterday's Anami Satrupa reconciliation was criticized by many for being fake. As long as we agree respectfully, we think criticism is good. We always appreciate the actors and it is not them we criticize but the characters. Most of all no crazy fandoms here. So feel free to disagree. ðŸ˜†

That's nice if the forum is filled with sane fans. On twitter I expressed a few times about Satrupa and I got some harsh mocking and bashing. I myself love the character but that doesn't mean I will support her wrong doings. 
Originally posted by: Lee_14

Exactly my thoughts .very dissappointed with this ending...so many questions unanswered. ..😔

Yeah we at least deserved to get answered to most important parts of the story if not all.