Why is Star Plus not Airing the Leap Promo?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Why is Star Plus not Airing the Leap Promo?
I have been watching Star plus since last 2 hours and they have not aired the Leap promo of NK even once...this is unfair. How will audience who are lost will know our show has leap and they should start watching again...How can we reach out to Star plus and ask them to show promo in each break?

They are showing continuously stupid promo of that comedy politican wala promo which is starting at 8pm from next week, in each break...Faltu promo.
Edited by sssenorita - 6 years ago
They are airing it on hd..i don't understand why they can't air on the non hd one..actually shouldnt it have been the other way🤔
Haven't seen it even once still. What is their problem
Star hd mein thy are airing promo i have seen  no idea abt star am sure thy will air there too lets be positive
this promo is rocking wala😳
Where is that other promo.. where neil is in black Tee and brown jacket..avni is in red saree.. and they were standing facing each other ...?
It wasn't aired right?

Originally posted by ...SA...

Where is that other promo.. where neil is in black Tee and brown jacket..avni is in red saree.. and they were standing facing each other ...?
It wasn't aired right?

That promo has been scrapped
Originally posted by darsh333

They are airing it on hd..i don't understand why they can't air on the non hd one..actually shouldnt it have been the other way🤔

Exactly!! it should be aired on both esp non HD as small cites and B sectors watch TV more and not everyone has HD there so to get back general TV watching audience NK should be promoted in there version of SP.

...This shows SPs baisness towards Our Show ðŸ˜¡
Airing only on HD...!! In this situation ...obviously its TRPs will dip and the channel will have an excuse to shut it down. ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by sssenorita

Exactly!! it should be aired on both esp non HD as small cites and B sectors watch TV more and not everyone has HD there so to get back general TV watching audience NK should be promoted in there version of SP.

Yea the trp audience wouldn't have subscribed to the hd channels..so they wouldn't even have known if such a promo came out😕

Many who had left the show previously have come back..but that  isnt sufficient..the trp audience should come back and for that promo should be aired on non hd sp too!Do you hear that sp??!🤔It'l improve your channel ratings too not just the show's🤔

Yea..har shaahk promo doesnt even look promising..but they are airing it in every ad..new show we get that but doesn't the existing shows need promotion too??🥱