Mujhe Kuch aur chahiye and Mujhe Koyi aur bhi pasand hain..

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
We never got to see a mutual confession between Sameer and Naina like...the boy saying "I LOVE YOU " and the Girl accepts the love confession with a "I LOVE YOU TOO response. So we have this thought with in us which keeps telling us that they have a long way to go when it comes to their closeness. But the coffee scene broke all my understanding of their relationship. And I will tell you why...

She goes to him with a cup of hot coffee and his response to her offer was he needs something else from her. And then he goes on to say that he likes coffee but there is someone else whom he likes more than coffee. The final stroke to the entire conversation was telling her that he has gone crazy in her love...

While all this conversation happens did you notice Naina's body language...watch her hands , her fingers run on the rim of the cup. Running the fingers on the rim of the coffee cup symbolizes a lot of yearning she has for him...and he clearly understood it too...watch how his eyes look at her beautifully shaped fingers playing at the rim which soon would have touched his lips...It clearly shows that she understood what he was asking from her. Her playing along and confirming that she didn't mind such conversation meant she is ok with what he is asking just that ...before she could tell him about her hesitance our Blue Bird dropped in with the cool drink to drop some ice on a hot scene.

Hmmm... Lord !! I must say that scene beautifully displayed sensuality in a subtle manner. If you all havnt noticed it please watch that scene again.

Well now we know why they say "LIPS ARE THE FINGERPRINTS OF LOVE "
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post.. I m loving how the cvs r bringing out the beauty of relationship in every scene
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
All I can say is "whoa!" β˜ΊοΈ You always stun me with your posts!! 

Shreya
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing... Loved the coffee scene😳
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Violet_orchid

Amazing post.. I m loving how the cvs r bringing out the beauty of relationship in every scene

Yes , its done slowly and steadily...I know this pace might be a lil slow for the new gen but the point is this feeling of being in love and yearning for each other is the most attractive phase ...its like two people being pulled to each other but they know till they say I DO they need to wait..yet they share their inner desires thru words and subtle yet effective actions ..

Other examples are - the way Naina communicated to Sameer to put that flower on her hair...the way she stood next to gate and looked at him so that she could get some quiet moments with him to speak her mind out...and the way he understood her actions and followed her ...for me romance is all about glorifying love in a very artistic way...people fall in love ...but not all people in love can romance...it needs talent ..you need to know how to paint the beauty of love on your loved one - both emotionally and physically... 😳Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 6 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

We never got to see a mutual confession between Sameer and Naina like...the boy saying "I LOVE YOU " and the Girl accepts the love confession with a "I LOVE YOU TOO response. So we have this thought with in us which keeps telling us that they have a long way to go when it comes to their closeness. But the coffee scene broke all my understanding of their relationship. And I will tell you why...

She goes to him with a cup of hot coffee and his response to her offer was he needs something else from her. And then he goes on to say that he likes coffee but there is someone else whom he likes more than coffee. The final stroke to the entire conversation was telling her that he has gone crazy in her love...

While all this conversation happens did you notice Naina's body language...watch her hands , her fingers run on the rim of the cup. Running the fingers on the rim of the coffee cup symbolizes a lot of yearning she has for him...and he clearly understood it too...watch how his eyes look at her beautifully shaped fingers playing at the rim which soon would have touched his lips...It clearly shows that she understood what he was asking from her. Her playing along and confirming that she didn't mind such conversation meant she is ok with what he is asking just that ...before she could tell him about her hesitance our Blue Bird dropped in with the cool drink to drop some ice on a hot scene.

Hmmm... Lord !! I must say that scene beautifully displayed sensuality in a subtle manner. If you all havnt noticed it please watch that scene again.

😳

Brilliant post πŸ‘

I LOVED that coffee scene! The conversation was just too good!! And her touching the whole rim of that cup spoke volumes. It's like she wanted to make sure that wherever he drinks from that part has been marked by her before it reaches his lips 😳

They looked so amazing together in every scene yesterday!!!
Hearttalks_90s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow u have described it so well... since i watched the episode i had the same thoughts and i was wondering why none of the posts pointed that in the forum today... i m terrrible with wirting. i m glad u have put up this post... 
i was wondering why she was playing with the coffee mug and then he glances on her fingers and that was bliss... thanks for the post πŸ‘
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😳

Beautifully written ...Yes I did observed her fingers...n then i instantly looked for his reaction and as u mentioned he was looking at her fingers and giving smirks β€οΈ I loved when she said i dont mind u talking like this... and hearing this from her he was on cloud nine πŸ˜† n yes kuch aur ho ...usse pehle blue bird tapak gaya πŸ˜ˆ
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post dear...never thought of this scene so deeply... I agree she is very well understanding now that he is expecting more from her... closeness and intimacy which is there between two people deeply in love with each other... well described that scene ...loved to read youπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes , its done slowly and steadily...I know this pace might be a lil slow for the new gen but the point is this feeling of being in love and yearning for each other is the most attractive phase ...its like two people being pulled to each other but they know till they say I DO they need to wait..yet they share their inner desires thru words and subtle yet effective actions ..

Other examples are - the way Naina communicated to Sameer to put that flower on her hair...the way she stood next to gate and looked at him so that she could get some quiet moments with him to speak her mind out...and the way he understood her actions and followed her ...for me romance is all about glorifying love in a very artistic way...people fall in love ...but not all people in love can romance...it needs talent ..you need to know how to paint the beauty of love on your loved one - both emotionally and physically... 😳

I totally agree..the wait and the subtlety is more sexy than a proper intimate scene.. the way he communicated his desires in the coffee scene and the way naina accepted that she likes to hear him say those things was proof that their understanding has grown leaps and bounds in the last few months. Sameer is pushing her to be more outspoken and the way both personalities have developed over the past few episodes is commendable. Mujhe kuch aur chahiye and tum he apna bana lu dialogues yesterday was proof enough that one can express love and desires in a more sensuous way than a mere I LOVE UπŸ‘