~ Member Of The Week #1 ~ - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by -Selcouth-

heyy celebrations for our first MOTW:

@aftermath: I hope you enjoy your grilling sessions on your hot seatWinkLOL

Thank you Hug I'm feel flattered right now.

Bring it on!!!! ;P
Congrats, V! :) 
I have a couple of questions, brb with them! :)
Originally posted by aftermath..

Girls, i think am visiting AS section pinned posts for the first time in ages. 
Thank you for making me the MOTW for this first week. I had a fun time pretending Desto was Anastasia and I Christian Grey for this IV. Ok kidding.

Dude. ROFL

I'm going to visit this place more often and oh thank you for the kind words Desto!

You're welcome and I was being honest. LOL

Btw more than my edits, am freaking bowled over that MOTW edit. Holy moly, you made it right? It's brilliant. I keep pausing there when am opening the thread.

Yeah, yeah, I made it, tareef ke liye shukriya (btw I happened to get that cool background texture and it fitted our theme, so why not?) LOL  

What's this grilling session now? This is scary. You all deffoo[get lost]

No waay  Evil Smile

Congratulations Virina! HugI might have seen your brillant works here and thereBig smile
My question is: Is editing only your passion/hobby? Or have you made it as a job? Wink

hugs Hug
Maria

Brillant initiative and stunning thread guysHug
Hey V,  congrats in becoming MOTW and well deserved. You are one of the best maker of this place, each and every work of yours is so unique!
My questions-

How are your icons so soft yet sharp?

Who is your text inspiration? The Ranveer/Ram icon stacks looked mind blowing

How do you use textures? What goes through your mind and how you blend them?

Congrats Virina! Your work is simply stunning and you definitely deserve the first MOTW title. 

@Desto - The MOTW signature is beautiful. Heart 

- Myraa
Edited by bazinga.. - 3 years ago
Originally posted by .sweetchick.

Congratulations Virina! HugI might have seen your brillant works here and thereBig smile
My question is: Is editing only your passion/hobby? Or have you made it as a job? Wink

hugs Hug
Maria

Brillant initiative and stunning thread guysHug

Sorry for taking long to reply back Maria and thanks a lot :D

It started out as a passion but then i started my tertiary studies along the same field and shall start on a professional level. But it's too soon for me to even talk about it.

But i enjoy it more as a hobby...it bust all my stress away.
Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Hey V,  congrats in becoming MOTW and well deserved. You are one of the best maker of this place, each and every work of yours is so unique!
My questions-

How are your icons so soft yet sharp?

Who is your text inspiration? The Ranveer/Ram icon stacks looked mind blowing

How do you use textures? What goes through your mind and how you blend them?

LOL RI! Aap bhi aa tapak pariShocked

My icons are so because I use a soft topaz action first then i uses a sharpened action on it. 

Nori[angeldmg16] and Ayesha [notfadeaway] were my intial inspiration when it came to using text and fonts. They had an incredible way of siggying. I started observing lot of font/texts styles from then from different makers and blogs.

ROFL Probably a difficult question to answer. Most of the times i just open a stack of different textures. I blend one by one using different blending modes as well. I see whichever fits my vision. Sometimes they don't and sometimes you get amazing visuals while blending textures. Bottom line i just play with my textures.