Mere Sai

Article - No to drugs, Says Sai Baba Aka Abeer Soofi

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was heart wrenching to see people commit theft to buy drugs : Abeer Soofi

https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-IFTM-abeer-soofi-sai-5812521-PHO.html

Sai Baba had rescued villagers from the clutches of drug addiction.

TV actor Abeer Soofi who essays the role of Sai Baba in serial Mere Sai' has practiced law before becoming an actor. He was deeply affected after witnessing drug addiction cases. Coincidentally, the current track on the show depicts the village of Shirdi coming in terms with the drug menace. Sai Baba had rescued villagers from the clutches of drug addiction.

When contacted Abeer, he said, "I was a criminal lawyer before becoming an actor and practised law for a brief period. During my stint I came across people turning to crime to satisfy their cravings for drugs. It was heart wrenching to see people commit theft to buy drugs and I couldn't fathom the reason for people to get addicted to something which destroys their lives in all aspects. I used to advise people to stay away from it whenever I could

The actor further added, "With the upcoming track on the show, I was glad that such a noble message will be sent to audiences all over. I discussed the dialogues with the creative team and also added my own inputs in the same. On the show we are presenting a case of Shirdi being affected by drug addiction and how Sai Baba advises villagers to stay away from it and saves them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TFS Artee.
Liking the track very much.

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Artee.. well done track..
Edited by umam - 6 years ago