Punar Vivah

Celebrating 6th Anniversary of PV- ZMD and this forum

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

First Of All 
Please do read the entire thread as it's a funny version of Yash and Aarti's story which was shown in the series. The story is the same but presented in a different style. 😳

Welcome to Punar Vivah- Zindagi Milegi Dubara - Sixth Anniversary Celebrations Thread    

animated gif

Hey friends 

Welcome to the Most Awaited Thread of this Year... 

Yes I'm here with the Punar- Vivah 6th Anniversary Celebrations Thread   

When I see other forums who's shows are still ongoing and then when I see our forum I feel proud. Our beloved show Punar Vivah - ZMD ended more than Five years back. Then also We have got some Amazing Members who are still interested in Writing on AarYa and some Amazing Readers who are still interested in reading on AarYa and who still encourages and motivates us to write more.  
That's a Huge Achievement for us. 

I personally enjoy reading each and every OS (those that I can read). Hats of to All Writers.

On this special occasion let me tell you all a story. It's the story of Aarti and Yash and how they ended up doing Punar Vivah.

Suno suno suno (listen listen listen) 
Yash and Aarti Ki Kahani, Nikki Ki Zubani (Yash and Aarti's story in Nikki's words)

Aarti was a beautiful girl who was a captain of girls Hockey Team when in college.          
Yash was a Handsome Hunk. Who was a famous Wedding Planner and had won awards for it

They accidentally collided at a marriage where Yash ended up showering Aarti with flowers.          

Their parents decided to do their Punar Vivah as they both had lost their spouses.

Yash was still Mourning for his Beloved Arpita 

While Aarti was still chasing after Prashant who was married to someone else. Yes I know I know it's all very confusing  but let's move on with the story.

They decided to get married for the sake of their children. They met, and got engaged  and then got married.   

Both were sad with this marriage.
But had to put a Happy face for their family and kids and pretend to be one Happy Family of Five.   

Ansh was Happy to get Yash as his New Papa 

While Palak and Palak wanted their Arpita Mumma 

With great difficulty Aarti won their hearts and became their Mumma    

As a reward the Happy Family decided to go on a small family vacation.     

Just the Five of them.   

They went to their Beach House in Mumbai 

Where Yash was dumbstruck to see the change in his wife.  

She was completely transformed and was looking even more beautiful with the change in her attire. Which had left Yash perplexed  

He was so spellbound by her beauty that he completely forgot about his Beloved Arpita. Which made us viewers go 

Yeah I know it's Shocking    but once again us fans were    
He sat on a swing with Aarti 

Went on the beach with their whole family   

Where he was awestruck when he saw Aarti eating corncob 

He even danced with Aarti.   

When Aarti thought everything was falling in place Yash cancelled their vacation and brought them home. Once again along with Aarti we all were 

He had turned into an Angry Hulk 

And had gone completely Crazy.  

He shouted at Aarti 

While Aarti was all scared   

We viewers tried hard to figure out what was wrong with him.                 

Out intelligent Analysts wrote thesis after thesis trying to put sense into his behavior,   

Aarti stumbled onto a video which revealed the truth. Which was Shocking 

After finding it out, we viewers wanted to either Hit Yash on his head  or kick him 

Or bang our own heads on the Nearest Wall. 

Well what had happened was that one night they ended up getting drunk by drinking Bhang 

And ended up in bed.    

For this Yash blamed Aarti for flirting with him and Seducing him    

The result of that one night was that Aarti had become pregnant but she hid the truth from Yash. 
She had enough of his nonsense 

So in his Birthday  she took a decision and left him forever 

We loyal fans of Aarti supported her 

While our tube-light Yash's tube-light changed into an Bulb and it lit immediately. 

He went to look for her and brought her home. 

He took care of her.   

Yash took Aarti on a date 

Serenaded her. 

Ordered her favorite pizza and ice-creams.   

When Python (Prashant) returned that was the time when Yash realized what Aarti meant to him. 

He confessed his love for her. 

He fought the Python Prashant. 

They got rid of the Nagin Ishita. 

And they lived Happily Ever After.

HAPPY FAMILY

love you forever smiley

Thanks you all for reading this thread and Love You All

Nikki...  

(Do not forget to check the following Few Posts)

Edited by lovely_nikki - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Messages from Members (in the order in which they posted) 

Disha

PV is something that I can't forget in my lifelong, Nikki di 😭

Couldn't explain in words. 

6 years of PV is quite a great achievement.👍🏼👏

This forum is very close to my heart and so do the people here with unconditional love for me. Always will be grateful for it. Please accept my warmest thank you guys for the thoughtfulness and words of comfort.  #innocentbuddy #bee will miss you guys !🤗

I will always remember those kindness and support. Thank you very much! I was given such a great gift. #CCC 

Thank you for being there for me when I really needed you, Nikki di. ❤️

I appreciate you so much for all the positive influence you've had on my life. You couldn't imagine how much strength your support has given me during those difficult time, Nikki di.😭

Thank you for your concern and useful advice! 

Will miss you always, Nikki di  !🤗

I'll be forever grateful for you and MTB ! ❤️

Sassy  

And wow 6 years already , time fies when one have fun..
I got to say I discovered the forum only after the show ended and because I loved it so much I decided to register here (which I rarely do for any show) and haven't regretted it since. 😛
I can only imagine the lively discussions, frustrations, or rants that must have happened when the show was running and during some of the scenes..

Anyway to all of you, Nikky, Bee, Tessa, Kate , Sharlene, Busi, Themmy, Jhil and many more thanks for the fun time, fantastic stories, support and friendship 😊

Manita

6 yrs not enough we want more 😃 
happy anniversary to all PV fans 🥳 
hope we can get to see gurmeet & kratika once again 

Tessa 

I too joined this forum after PV ended, although I first enjoyed it's magic when it was aired in my part of the world. I chanced onto the the forum as a scoured for anything AarYa related on the great big world wide web! And MTB was the actual enticement to create an ID and read even more amazing stories.

But what I will most take away is the connections I made with all of the wonderful people here. Sweet Rose who was my first friend and who encouraged me as I stumbled whilst writing my first story. Then my Alien Didu whom at first awed me with her rich creativity, but her best aspect is warmth with which she embraces all PVians and the passion she has for PV. She is just like my big sister scolding and teasing me but worrying about me as well. Then another big sister who loves to scold me: Madam Sauce. She says I am strict but in actuality she absolutely is! Nagging me about wearing specs and what not... But she is just as warm and encouraging to all. Then there is my Honey-Bee, she is sweet and gentle but when irked she loves to rant! But she has encouraged me on a spiritual level. Then there is my darling Puju Muju! Of everyone here she knows me best and has been my sounding board a lot of times. She is quick to anger and gets hurt easily but she cares deeply. And of course speedy Katie, she's so fast that one has to really work to keep up with her, but just as warm and encouraging! Then there is Sharlene Didi, the sweet darling encouraging to all writers and doing her best to keep this place active. Poonam Di who despite personal hurdles makes every occasion wonderful with her awesome threads. Special mention to Disha my fellow innocent, Aishuuu-Myshuuu, Suhaaa,Them-Them, Busi Musi, Kat(Catty), Vishu, and Soni Su who are like my li'l sisters! Oops almost forgot about Suri the lurker, and Anie who pops up once in a while, and even Neli who has been silent a while, and my fellow Namibian Dulo too! And our one and only Amit bhai.

Of course I am also grateful to all of my readers who took the time to read my ramblings on AarYa. You all have given me invaluable encouragement and have helped me grow creatively. Manita, Animani, Fandu, Zuby-Duby, Dhu-Dhu, Rakenduvadana, Alamelu, Ksen, Leelorh, Premap, Dyvia, Swetha, Arthi, Leevi, Sarah, Vicky, Sai, Folla, Lassekool, Sree, Bongalisoo,Chikccy, SemiSame and many many others along with all of my silent readers who hit the like button, even that much was very motivational. 

It has been a wonderful journey and it will always have a special place in my heart. And as long as it's active I will keep showing up even if it's only to lurk. Love you all my fellow PVians! 

Happy 6th anniversary! 

Catty 

Pv is very precious 4 me bcs of pv i start edits vms haha still crazy about pv my yash and aarti love thm sooo much missing pv days and i hope next year also we celebrate pv 7th anniversary in this forum i love this forum 😭 

Shanti

This was the place...

A place where I met the most beautiful friends
A place where I read the most brilliant fan fictions
A place where I could sense and feel the care and concern for our dear PVians 
A place where one was wished for...for almost any and every occasion...festivals, birthdays, weddings or even a get well soon prayer
A place full of love, fun and amazing togetherness
A place where I wrote my first fan fiction...and most of my creative writing belongs to this forum.

The list is endless
The gratitude continues 
The feeling is overwhelming 

I wish you all a Very happy anniversary of this show...one that showed the power of hope beyond struggles and so was very dear to me.

I do feel bad for not contributing here...in fact the only unfinished fiction of mine belongs to this forum..those who have followed my stories may know which one...but sometimes one can't do justice to the plot and so one has to decide to leave it as it...which I did with reluctance.

Thank you so much Nikki for your efforts in making this celebration thread. 

Thanks to all the new writers especially B onesie whose stories I have read and they are outstanding.
Sharlene...you have been such a sweetheart in the forum and it feels so good that you have given us the chance to see and enjoy your creative side too...apart from your appreciative side..
Some writers I couldn't read because it was for Members Only and hence had to miss since I never remained logged in for long.

Special thanks to Poonam...our Angel here for all her love and commitment in making so many threads of celebration.

So many friends...So many names I think of...if I start writing a list it will go on and on...

Today I think I have spent the most time after almost 2 and half years typing out this message.

Lots of love to all
God bless and take care!

Sharlene 

My Journey with PV started when I saw the Promos for this show the one that touched my heart was Aarti and Yash taking their vows with little Ansh holding on to Aarti's dupatta and Yash a couples in front walking with a serious face  my heart went out for the baby boy I started watching this show  for Ansh to find out how will he adapt to life with a serious no nonsense step father 😆
I watched all the episodes many times and truly love this show the first ITV serial I honestly loved and became attached to.
In my quest to find English WU and video episode of PV I stumbled across IF in 2012 but did not join I begun reading the post and comments as a stalker 😆 some FF but still did not join until almost a year latter 😆 you see I did not want to intrude on the conversations happening here.
When I finally joined I was so nervous  my comments were THANK YOU FOR SHARING BUDDY, or  AWESOME ⭐️, AMAZING, WONDERFUL JOB, BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN ⭐️ i was so nervous of saying more before I received a serious scolding 😆 then finally i braved it and begun commenting longer 😆 the first long comment was in kdsubs FF then in InduG FF but Nikki ff MTB I really started to give long comments 😆
From the first CCC I stalked but never talked I remember Nikki had started a thread Anyone want to speak to Abie this was from before the CCC it was just to chat and a few joined in with Nikki some even asked who is Abie because there were many members here and we all did not communicate with each other in those days 
In the last three years when we got new member such a B Tessa Sassy Bussi  and all those who actually read my FF like Fandu  😆 and all whose name I did not take I say thank you for all your support  😆🤗Manita was always here giving her response to all writers 
PVZMD forum will always be close to my heart ❤️

Bongalisoo

I started watching PV by chance ,my mom was at the nail saloon and the people there were watching it while I was waiting for her ,it was love a first watch and I was sad when it ending but then I can across this forum and I could enjoy reading about my favorite couple, even though it hasn't been that long since I've joined I've really enjoyed this forum and all the stories in it ,so thanks to all the writer's for the lovely stories and happy 6th anniversary to PV and hope this forum continues❤️

Poonam 

Thhnx Nikki dear,I'm so happy ke tum PV Anniv. thread open kar rahi ho aur abhi tak PV forum m active ho jiski vajah se hamara 2nd home alive h...& thnx to all the lovely pvians who are still active here...
@ Tessa & Shanti..thankyou very much dearies for such sweet words ...lucky to have frnds like you🤗🤗

Isya 

Omg... Such a great effort from you, Nikki Di ❤️

Will definitely peep in tomorrow and will try to prepare a siggy for our anniversary celebration 😳 How time flies and it's already been 6 years of PV, my all time favourite show!  How I miss GurIka / AarYa when I watch other show... Just wished we could get any glance of them together soon. 

Thank you all 🤗

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Special Edits and Creations by 

Soni

Catty (Hina)

Jhil

From the Whole PV Family 

Image result for punar vivah cast

Love You All

Nikki...  

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Links of Special OS by 

And links of special VM's by 

Jhil

Catty (Hina)

Kachhi dori

Tu Rang

Tu cheez bari hai mast

Lo maan liya humne

Soni 

Pari 

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Let's Blow out the candles

Cut the cake

Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments
        https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gifhttps://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1067/1067006els3msew1j.gif

now its time to hit the floor to celebrate !!!!animated gif
We want to dance and shout out loud! 
   animated gif

Do Not Forget to Check the Following Posts

lovely_nikki thumbnail

A Special Message to All My Friends in here... (I've copy-pasted my message from last years anniversary celebrations thread. Though the message is old but the feelings are still the same and won't ever change ❤️) 

I joined the PV Forum on 11th November, 2012 but I had started to stalk the forum sometime during the month of June.Ever since I joined the forum I made so Many Many Many Amazingly Wonderful and Beautiful Friends. Many of them have left the forum and are no longer in touch with me. But I'm sure if and whenever I meet them in the future, they will meet me with same love and affection. They have left such an impact on me that I will remember them for a very long time.

I value the friendship and love and care of my current friends and readers, who have been such a great support to me. 

My friends from my Chat Club have taught me so much that I'll forever be grateful to them.

Love you all and always wishing the best for each and everyone of you.

Love 

Nikki ❤️

Gurmeet & Kratika on the Sets of Punar Vivaah

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Found more creations from the pictures gallery.

This was posted by Laura (My Favorite AarYa Creations)

This was posted by Tabeer 

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg omg nikki diii thnk u sooo much 4 this all i feel like im in beautiful dreamy world awesomeee suprbb i have no words what a beautiful work i loved it you write soo beautifully and thnx to you and jhillu 4 help me soo much beautiful gift 4 us lots of lovee ⭐️
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy 6th Anniversary to all the PVians and Aaryans🤗
Lovely and beautiful thread nikki dear👏

Nice Edits⭐️

@ALL

Thnx to all those Pvians & Aryans who still active here & worked hard to make this thread beautiful ,this is only due to their effort that we are able to celebrate the sixth Anniv. of PVZMD😃
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread Nikki... Loved it... Started with a bang with ur version of Arya story... Totally loves that... Nice thread really loved it
Happy 6 th Anniversary to all PVinas. This is my first time taking part in PV anniversary. Excited as well as happy. Punarvivah always remain special to me n Arya are very very special. 

Once again Beautiful thread. Loved it.